Skullstone - Dungeon Crawler cRPG

akuku88

Terrarian
Hi guys, I'm a long time fan of Terraria and Pixel Piracy. The first one much more tho ;). I've been lurking around these forums for a long time checking out user creations and stuff, never really writing here though. Now I'm here to show you the game me and my buddies are working on for quite some time now - Skullstone.

Our game is a cRPG inspired by the classic titles such as Dungeon Master and Stonekeep. This long forgotten genre has returned few years ago and is gaining popularity - we are trying our chances with it as well. Skullstone is a game about underground dungeons, exploration, fighting monsters, finding items and developing your characters. You can pick among 20 pre-made mercenaries - such as warriors, archers and wizards. Each character is different so the playstyle may vary depending on your picks.

The game will be released next year, we are now working hard on completing all the models and assets we need. Also there's a new teaser trailer coming soon. Music for the game is already completed, you can hear various pieces of our soundtrack in the youtube videos we release from time to time. Here's one of them:

And now some screenshots to look at while listening to the music above :)

As you can see there's some unique monsters, few visual styles of dungeon environments, nice graphic effects and more.

You can find much more information about the game at:
We hope you are interested in what you see and hear. Skullstone will be released in 2017. What do you think about the project? do you have any questions about it? Do you find it interesting? :)

Last edited:
It seems a little interesting . Graphics remind a little elder scrolls and what are the specs?
(sorry can't go to the page right now . busy)

Back
Top Bottom