Should the sky chest require a key?

• Opened with Golden Key (Dungeon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opened with Shadow Key (Dungeon)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spazamatizer

Terrarian
I think it'd be neat to have one sky palace spawn into the world, this location will only spawn in bunnies and butterflies, be composed of gray brick and have some sort of sky weapon. It would be the only "safe zone" on the map and have an increased chance of spawning golden bunnies or butterflies. Hope people will expand on this idea I feel it's a cool concept because it adds to the rarely used space region... also maybe corrupt bunnies on blood moons thatd be pretty funny...

I like the idea I think its great even space is very empty and only reasons to go there are A. wyvern farming B. cloud islands C. Martian invasion drones. and that's about it so I would love the see more stuff there:pinky:

here's the sky castle, its not super good but an idea to go off of...
Edit; Sorry for the harpy...

Attachments

• Capture 2018-11-27 19_56_36.png
    Capture 2018-11-27 19_56_36.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 236
That's a bit, uh, monowall. As for this sky castle island thing, will enemies not physically follow you into said island? It is supposed to be a safe zone, so do they still attack you while inside it?

That's a bit, uh, monowall. As for this sky castle island thing, will enemies not physically follow you into said island? It is supposed to be a safe zone, so do they still attack you while inside it?
Enemies can still follow you into the area. Its not necessarily a safe zone for instance bosses can still spawn and such, its simply a 0% spawn rate chance of enemy npcs (except on events). Im kinda just going with this randomly so if you have any cool adjustments for it just mention them...

Ok so for the sky castle what item should be inside the chest? Should it be hardmode and require a key or should it just be like the other sky islands and have similar loot?

If only 1 of these should generate I would say some better sky loot? because the main stuff from them is pretty bad and only is good for a little while so this could have some gold/platinum bars, and like I said some better loot than the average sky island

If only 1 of these should generate I would say some better sky loot? because the main stuff from them is pretty bad and only is good for a little while so this could have some gold/platinum bars, and like I said some better loot than the average sky island
Should it be better loot for the point in the game or should it be loot that is only accessed later in the game lije persay a golden key (dungeon) can open the chest.

Back
Top Bottom