Portfolio/Multi-Topic Sky Overhaul

ItzDaBash

Skeletron Prime
The Sky is one of the most Boring places, there is like 2 Floating Islands and Nothing Else... I Got some Mob ideas along with a Pre-Plantera Boss

First thing is Structures, a sky City would be Cool, A Structure as large as the Underground Desert, In Here would be unique loot, mobs and a Boss

The Mobs would Be...

Cloud Caster
-He would cast Air Balls Towards the Player
-has 300/450 Health
-Damage per Blast is 45

Air Guard
-Melee Type, can Inflict Broken Armour
-has 500/550 health
-Damage per Hit is 70

-BOSS- The Windless
-Health - 32,000/54,000

in Phase 1 it Fires 3 Air Balls Towards the Player dealing 45 Per Shots, Then Charges towards the Player like Expert mode EoC 3 Times. Repeats till Reached 11,000/32,000 Health

In Phase 2 it Charges once like Expert mode EoC, the Charge Leaves Behind Sky Dust which Harms the Player(dust Lasts for 5 Seconds-DPS is 10), He Then Fires Rapid Air Bullets for 5 Seconds. Repeats till He is Ded/10,000 Health

In Expert Mode - Phase 3 is when The Boss Rapidly starts to Fog up the Palace Charging Towards the Player with Increased Speed (Dealing 150 Damage) till Ded

Drops - Boss
Air Disk (Throwing) 33%
Sky's Bane (melee) 33%
Winds Guard (Throwing Armour, 1 Peice Per Boss drops) 33%
Cloud Essence, 5/10 per Fight 100%
Expert mode Drop - Heavens Star, Throwing Boomerang, Very Fast Speed, Fires three Boomerangs at Once that Deal 45 Damage and Confuse Hit Enemies(Except Bosses), No Critical Strike Chance

Drops - Mobs
Air Staff
-Damage is 30
-Fires Rapid Storm of Air Bullets
-cost 5 Mana Per Shot
-Very Fast use
-15% Drop from Cloud Caster

Crafting Stuff
Air Fist - Weapon (Throwing)
-10 Adamantite/Titanium
-5 Cloud Essence
Fires a Air Fist that Deals 25 damage with a Use Rate of Very Fast (Consumes nothing)

Heavens Blitz (Throwing)
-20 Cloud Essence
-Heavens Star
-Air Disk
-5 Souls of Flight
Fires 7 Rapid Stars Like a Boomerang, Use time is very fast (Consumes 1 Star)

Black Hole
-Heavens Blitz
-10 Luminite
-5 of Each Lunar Fragment
-40 Cloud Essence
Fires Black disks That return to The player after Being Fired, Deals 80 Damage per Disk, Use time is very fast and Consumes nothing

The Cloud City I mentioned will be This Giant palace with a Few Entry points with all Sorts of Tunnels that Act as Mazes, in the Middle there Will be a Giant Room where you Summon the Windless Over the Air Alter by Using a Cloud Key, Which has 10% Drop Chance from all Sky Mobs, Thanks for reading Status - 1.2

Last edited:
Great post but we need more detail!

Questions:

1. What is the palace made of?
2. Windless details (kb resist, melee damage, movement speed)
3. Does the cloud caster teleport?
4. Pickaxe power needed to mine any new blocks that may be added

It is in Beta, the Blocks Currently are the exact same as Normal Islands
[doublepost=1502232920,1502232642][/doublepost]And yes... The Cloud Caster teleports, the Windless is not Affected by KB, Melee Damage while Charging is 100, 70 is it is Not

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
But also, i have questions also:
  • If there were chests, what would the items be? {Since all dungeons have chests}
  • Is there a special item needed to get inside?
  • How would you make the palace fit the sky?
  • Is the summoning item craftable for the boss?
Well, if you needs help with those questions, i'll gladly help you with iideas
:rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:

1. Have not thought of that
2. No, you can go inside but a Gust of wind will always push you out till hardmode
3. I'm thinking like a giant Russian Palace Style
4. No
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
But also, i have questions also:
  • If there were chests, what would the items be? {Since all dungeons have chests}
  • Is there a special item needed to get inside?
  • How would you make the palace fit the sky?
  • Is the summoning item craftable for the boss?
Well, if you needs help with those questions, i'll gladly help you with iideas
:rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:

1. Have not thought of that
2. No, you can go inside but a Gust of wind will always push you out till hardmode
3. I'm thinking like a giant Russian Palace Style
4. No
I will gladly help with the ideas for the chest loot, if you need it, of course.

Back
Top Bottom