tModLoader Skyblock Mod

This mod and map looks amazing! I will probibaly be doing a play thru with this mod! One question can you go all the way to the moon lord or is there suppost to be a boss that you stop at?

Is multiplayer going to be fixed anytime soon?

Not sure what is broken with multiplayer, though the map and mod were never designed with multiplayer in mind.

Since original Extrac. recipes have been changed, can we still get Amber Mosquito from Desert Fossil, Silt and Slush?

Amber mosquito has been removed unfortunately.

This mod and map looks amazing! I will probibaly be doing a play thru with this mod! One question can you go all the way to the moon lord or is there suppost to be a boss that you stop at?

That sounds awesome! And the map will play all the way through Moon Lord. Have fun :)

Not sure what is broken with multiplayer, though the map and mod were never designed with multiplayer in mind.

Amber mosquito has been removed unfortunately.

That sounds awesome! And the map will play all the way through Moon Lord. Have fun :)

Things such as Obsidian being insta-break, fertilizer producing grass and trees (it still does, but trees don't drop wood after being fertilized) don't work, amongst other things, in Multiplayer. Is there a fix for this or are you going to work on that?

Updated to 1.3.2.1 (tmodloader 0.8.3.2)

Things such as Obsidian being insta-break, fertilizer producing grass and trees (it still does, but trees don't drop wood after being fertilized) don't work, amongst other things, in Multiplayer. Is there a fix for this or are you going to work on that?
Are you going to update to 1.3.2. Because few thing doesn't work like fertilizer, block breaker.

I haven't had time to test multi-player yet so let me know if things are still wonky in multiplayer. Obsidian is still broken with smart-cursor on. Everything else should be working in single player again.

Is it normal that I can't craft Glass? Like it doesn't show in my crafting menu..

My mod doesn't change anything with glass.

One question, how do I get enough pickaxe power to mine obsidian?

Obsidian can be broken with any pickaxe as apart of this mod.

Things are still wonky with multiplayer. If this helps, whenever I launch the server, the "This is the skyblock mod" message thing doesn't show up, and the bugs I listed are still there.

Things are still wonky with multiplayer. If this helps, whenever I launch the server, the "This is the skyblock mod" message thing doesn't show up, and the bugs I listed are still there.

OK, I think I got all of it to work correctly in multiplayer except the intro text.

Back
Top Bottom