tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Is there any easier way to generate lava, without using pumps, or the W shape glitch?
I am very low on lava
You can do a similar thing as the water glitch, only slower.

I did find when doing multiplayer for a bit before that you can keep your finger on the thing in multiplayer to be faster, so you could try hosting a server to get lava faster then some other methods.

Can meteorites still crash?
[doublepost=1477944386,1477943972][/doublepost]Sorry if double-post is frowned upon, but I was also wondering if Goblin Invasion can still happens?

Can meteorites still crash?
[doublepost=1477944386,1477943972][/doublepost]Sorry if double-post is frowned upon, but I was also wondering if Goblin Invasion can still happens?

Yes and yes. Both can happen when you have the specific vanilla requirements.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: New map finally! And an update to mod!

Hopefully the new map feels more polished and now includes a spot for underground desert in case you wanted to make that biome.

how about adding secret stuff? for example: underground corruption island with 3 shadow orbs to spawn the EOW and do the same thing with the crimson one but on the opposite side.
how about it?

how about adding secret stuff? for example: underground corruption island with 3 shadow orbs to spawn the EOW and do the same thing with the crimson one but on the opposite side.
how about it?

Both of those bosses run away if there isn't the correct biome, forcing you to create the correct biome (and arena) in a 'random' (secret) place on the map or create a large island that wouldn't fit the theme of the mod/map. This mod and map were never made to have some inside joke, or easter eggs, or anything like that. It was to alter the vanilla experience so that it could be done in a world with very limited resources. That being said, if someone wants to make other maps for the mod I would be happy to post them.

anyone know how to make infinite lava? i made one with pump but it doesnt work anymore :indifferent: hate manually using bucket lol

hey for some reason I cannot grow the hard mode ore seeds I plant them on grass but I cant fertilize
[doublepost=1478909948,1478909921][/doublepost]plz tell me how

is it possible to make the Fertilizer work on other mods plants/trees

The way I have fertilizer working is that fertilizer checks the spot you click for various IDs then does things based on that.

It would be possible if there was a way of checking to see if another mod was loaded, then get the ID of the other plant/sapling from that other mod. Though not sure if you can check for other mods or if you can get the IDs either.

What other mod would you like it to work with?

The way I have fertilizer working is that fertilizer checks the spot you click for various IDs then does things based on that.

It would be possible if there was a way of checking to see if another mod was loaded, then get the ID of the other plant/sapling from that other mod. Though not sure if you can check for other mods or if you can get the IDs either.

What other mod would you like it to work with?

its not something for use in mods

just handy item for testing with on trees in my mod
or if i am allowed to simple copy item with some other texture

i been working on this mod fr close to a year but its not a mod like most others

and i dont think its something most players want to use anyway i just have fun making it

its not something for use in mods

just handy item for testing with on trees in my mod
or if i am allowed to simple copy item with some other texture

i been working on this mod fr close to a year but its not a mod like most others

and i dont think its something most players want to use anyway i just have fun making it

I saw that a fertilizer item was added to ExampleMod, though a lot simpler than mine, it may work for you. If not I can get with you and get some code that will.

Also, you have piqued my interests in a mod unlike other mods.

I saw that a fertilizer item was added to ExampleMod, though a lot simpler than mine, it may work for you. If not I can get with you and get some code that will.

Also, you have piqued my interests in a mod unlike other mods.

the name of my mod basically says it all

"collectingcards"

it does tho have a extra side thing that can help players but mostly its as it says collecting cards (they give good money if got alot)

bandicam 2016-11-24 02-47-11-623.jpg

all those are cards to collect and this is far from all of them

the sword and rifle in hotbar is the extra side they got nothing to do with the cards apart from useing the same colors

the blocks these are placed on are from a tree

cards are from any NPC thats killed friend or foe (aka animals to)

hey anyone noticed that you can make obsidian dupe with you just put obsidian down and put chest up with one item in and just press ctrl and you get infinite obsidian? or is it just me?

hey anyone noticed that you can make obsidian dupe with you just put obsidian down and put chest up with one item in and just press ctrl and you get infinite obsidian? or is it just me?
me too lol. weird bug but good for early tho

Back
Top Bottom