tModLoader Skyblock Mod

So Mud is one of the more awkward materials, you need dirt first off, and when you extract dirt you get seeds, and Jungle grass seeds are among those, which in my playing (its been a while) I only found like 1 after several stacks of dirt, you then take 50 dirt blocks, a bottle of water, while standing near water to craft 50 mud, its a bit complicated but its balanced so you can't just turn dirt to mud, otherwise you'd be able to get jungle materials really early on. I think it needs some tweaking personally but it is what it is.

I hadn't realized that I never removed 'being next to water' as a requirement for this recipe. Fixed now. And yes, I changed mud so you would have to work a little for a jungle biome, just like the rest of the biomes.

Are there recipes for all the bottle items (Flurry, blizzard, sandstorm) or just cloud?
EDIT: Also are there recipes for the orb items, for after you break the three that are at the ready?
EDIT EDIT: Through more than 10 minutes of farming (Damn my lazy rear for not doing it in the first place) I answered the orb items, yes there are recipes. Still curious about the bottle items though.

Last edited:
Oh, that's a shame. My favorite item is the bundle o' balloons. This is a wonderful map though, I am looking forward to future updates! (That is, if they are coming)

For now, I am continuing to update the mod to work with newerst versions of tmodloader/terraria. I had implemented all the items I wanted to add to this mod. Until I think of something else to add, then it's pretty much done.

I am strongly considering making the Auto-Fisher machine as a stand alone mod too. Also, possibly another machine with that mod if I can figure out how to make a GUI in the game to use with it.

There is a mod, called Quality of Life I believe, which adds recipes for some of the more basic vanilla accessories if you want the ones not available from Skyblock, it also adds a lot of combined accessories that combine more accessories into one slot, like a jumbo balloon bundle which gives you all the balloons in one slot, or the elemental boots which is the lava wader boots and frostspark boots giving you all the effects of their ingredients and so on.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but is there a way to get the mob statues? I found a few around the dungeon, but I would like a slime one for afk farms, and I didnt see a slime on anywhere.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but is there a way to get the mob statues? I found a few around the dungeon, but I would like a slime one for afk farms, and I didnt see a slime on anywhere.

There is no recipes for the statues. I just left a few in the world for fun.

Can someone tell me why this doesn't work?

Attachments

• Terraria_ Adaman-TIGHT! 7_01_2017 7_44_15 PM.png
    Terraria_ Adaman-TIGHT! 7_01_2017 7_44_15 PM.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 302
Can someone tell me why this doesn't work?

I am assuming that obsidian is not auto dropping? You can right click the middle machine to force it to work to make sure it is working. The auto drop is really random, so give it some time otherwise.

Dunno about anyone else, but I would love a large version of the world. While it's nice to have everything close by, it feels cramped imo. Is it possible that someone could make a large version of the expert map?

Earlier I had asked about someone making a large Expert skyblock, well, I decided to create one myself after tinkering around in Tedit. It offers the same amenities that the small world does with the addition of more obsidian and marble biomes. Warning, as I'm aware that many of you will realize, this will be a really large void aside from what the normal skyblock map holds. This includes the afore mentioned granite and marble biomes, the dungeon, the starter island, and the jungle temple.

fencedin, this being your mod and all, do what you will with this map.

EDIT: Fixed the guide falling into the ether. For some reason, his name is literally "Guide the Guide" despite having set his name to "Kyle". Seeing as this is a minor issue, it's not of grave concern to me. If it bothers anyone, it is a simple matter to build a single house and then burn that Guide in lava to allow for another to spawn.

If anyone else uses this particular variation of the skyblock world, lemme know if something is amiss and I'll check it out.

Attachments

• Large Expert Skyblock.wld
    295.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Not sure if this was asked yet but is it possible to make a config for this? Love the mod btw, reminds me of my minecraft days.

Back
Top Bottom