tModLoader Skyblock Mod

The direct link uses the java.ddns.net site which is currently down. The site (and by extension the direct link) will be up and running again in a very short amount of time, but until that happens there unfortunately isn't that much that you can do outside of waiting.

Is there a way to remove granite biomes, shadow orbs/crimson hearts, marble biomes, the underworld, spider biomes and oceans from the world. It's not a real skyblock experience for me if there's random patches of biomes scattered around everywhere, most biomes like the ocean do not add any normally unobtainable blocks.

There could be a recipe for marble and granite blocks
adding spider walls but not the biome allows for web farming while still keeping the world void
ocean and underworld too are unneccesary, I could create the ocean myself if I wanted too, though hellstone and the hell forge may be an issue but there's always a solution that may involve crafting or vendors.
eater of worlds and brain of chtulu can be spawned by using crafted spawners and the drops from the hearts/orbs can be obtained by fishing
The dungeon and temple are kinda a big deal and I can live with them in the world but there could be a replacement. But you could place a small stretch of dungeon wall somewhere with a bit of dungeon bricks with the 4 chests on them allowing you to build a farm and later get the chests. (locked chest drops can be obtained by fishing nearby), if needed you could add a dungeon wall recipe that uses bones for the people that like building. For the temple you could add a small box somewhere with a locked temple door with a golem altar inside and some backgrounds so you can farm there too, golem drops could be used to craft temple walls and from those you can craft temple traps.

Ok first things first, been loving this mod since I installed it, it's added a new angle to a vanilla-ish Terraria playthrough.
However, in multiplayer none of the HM ore seeds drop any ores. I tested it in singleplayer and it works fine there, just doesn't work in multiplayer.

Specifically using a molten or above pickaxe on fully grown coballidium always returns exactly 1 seed and no ores, as if you'd harvested it early. This applies to chlorophyte, adantium, and mythalcum too.

tModLoader version: 0.9.2.3
Skyblock Mod v1.4.3

Is there a way to remove granite biomes, shadow orbs/crimson hearts, marble biomes, the underworld, spider biomes and oceans from the world. It's not a real skyblock experience for me if there's random patches of biomes scattered around everywhere, most biomes like the ocean do not add any normally unobtainable blocks.

adding spider walls but not the biome allows for web farming while still keeping the world void
ocean and underworld too are unneccesary, I could create the ocean myself if I wanted too, though hellstone and the hell forge may be an issue but there's always a solution that may involve crafting or vendors.
eater of worlds and brain of chtulu can be spawned by using crafted spawners and the drops from the hearts/orbs can be obtained by fishing
The dungeon and temple are kinda a big deal and I can live with them in the world but there could be a replacement. But you could place a small stretch of dungeon wall somewhere with a bit of dungeon bricks with the 4 chests on them allowing you to build a farm and later get the chests. (locked chest drops can be obtained by fishing nearby), if needed you could add a dungeon wall recipe that uses bones for the people that like building. For the temple you could add a small box somewhere with a locked temple door with a golem altar inside and some backgrounds so you can farm there too, golem drops could be used to craft temple walls and from those you can craft temple traps.

You can use TEdit to alter the map if you wanted to change it the way you want it to be.

Ok first things first, been loving this mod since I installed it, it's added a new angle to a vanilla-ish Terraria playthrough.
However, in multiplayer none of the HM ore seeds drop any ores. I tested it in singleplayer and it works fine there, just doesn't work in multiplayer.

Specifically using a molten or above pickaxe on fully grown coballidium always returns exactly 1 seed and no ores, as if you'd harvested it early. This applies to chlorophyte, adantium, and mythalcum too.

tModLoader version: 0.9.2.3
Skyblock Mod v1.4.3

I will look into it and get a fix out soon. Thanks for letting me know.

Wow that was extremely fast.

Can confirm that the fix is working, thanks a ton!
I try and be quick if there is a bug :)

how do i get more dirt and stone blocks?
Obsidian through extractinator, then stone through extractinator.

how do you get cobweb
and how do you craft the multi-block machine
Cobweb is found near the dungeon in the spider biome. You should make some copper wire first with copper bars and a yoyo then give the copper wire to the guide.

I try and be quick if there is a bug :)

Obsidian through extractinator, then stone through extractinator.

Cobweb is found near the dungeon in the spider biome. You should make some copper wire first with copper bars and a yoyo then give the copper wire to the guide.
thx

after getting myself locked out of steam, because i forgot my recovery code for a week, i can finally play again

how do i craft a hellforge, where is the angler.
and how do i get gems and mud
Sorry i'm asking a lot of questions.
My computer cant load youtube

Last edited:

We need it, or we cannot complete the playthrough

How do you activate hardmode? I threw the voodoo doll in a little lava pit i made in Hell, the Guide died, but Wall of Flesh didn't spawn.
Any help?

Playing with quite a few but not anything that should affect WOF :/

OK well I used Fargo's to convert voodoo dolls into fleshy dolls and was able to summon WOF. All good :)

Last edited:
Playing with quite a few but not anything that should affect WOF :/

OK well I used Fargo's to convert voodoo dolls into fleshy dolls and was able to summon WOF. All good :)
Is Tremors one of those? Tremors breaks the WoF spawn at the moment by dropping a different doll than vanilla (Supposed to summon the Wall of Shadows but doesn't).

Edit: Quoted wrong post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom