tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Hey there! I really enjoy this mod but there seems to be a bug with some lights, including the Heart Lantern. Whenever i craft a Heart Lantern and then place it somewhere it seems to be invisible. I can still mine it up with a pickaxe but then i just get a chain lantern back. Same for the Dynasty candles and stuff. Depending on what was crafted the placed item is invisible and can be mined up for normal candles.
Already disabled the mod, checked gamefiles with steam and then restarted the game. Everything works fine then, until i activate skyblock again :/

Hey there! I really enjoy this mod but there seems to be a bug with some lights, including the Heart Lantern. Whenever i craft a Heart Lantern and then place it somewhere it seems to be invisible. I can still mine it up with a pickaxe but then i just get a chain lantern back. Same for the Dynasty candles and stuff. Depending on what was crafted the placed item is invisible and can be mined up for normal candles.
Already disabled the mod, checked gamefiles with steam and then restarted the game. Everything works fine then, until i activate skyblock again :/
What version of skyblock mod is it?
Are you using any other mods?
Single player or Multiplayer?

What version of skyblock mod is it?
Are you using any other mods?
Single player or Multiplayer?
skyblock actual version downloaded with the modbrowser.
tmod version 0.10.0.1, terraria 1.3.5.2.
I also got calamity, tremor, boss checklist, recipe browser but those are disabled and im playing single

skyblock actual version downloaded with the modbrowser.
tmod version 0.10.0.1, terraria 1.3.5.2.
I also got calamity, tremor, boss checklist, recipe browser but those are disabled and im playing single
OK super weird. I am not changing anything with the hanging lights. Am looking into it now.
[doublepost=1497390942,1497390531][/doublepost]

I have the problem you have when I have NO mods enabled, so might be tmodloader...

OK, so it seems there was 2 files for v0.10.0.1, and we both seemed to get the old one before it was ninja updated. Re-download v0.10.0.1 and install it again and it will work for you again.

OK, so it seems there was 2 files for v0.10.0.1, and we both seemed to get the old one before it was ninja updated. Re-download v0.10.0.1 and install it again and it will work for you again.
It still isnt working for me. I reinstalled terraria and downloaded the tmodloader. After the first start of the game, without mods, everything works fine. Then i tried the other mods first, one by one, and it worked. Only after enabling skyblock i get the same problem, even after disabling it again. And everything is back to normal, as soon as i copy the tmodloader files into the terarria folder again, or after checking the gamefiles with steam.

Well, ill try it tomorrow again, maybe there is just something wrong on my side. I'll update, as soon as i find out what went wrong

Last edited:
i just have to ask can you get the 0.9.2.3 download for his mod to me. i'm whating for my other mods to update to the newest one so if you can thanks.

Love the mod, wife and I have been playing it for a few days, brings a fresh feel to the game. Found a secret money farm...pretty sure it isn't intentional, not even sure why it happens, but whenever we open and close our door, it spawns 2 candelabras. You can't place the candelabra on the granite workbench, but you can place them anywhere else. Note, that location is spawn.
20170619151527_1.jpg

I am not sure why the heart lantern and star in a bottle etc are behaving weirdly, as I don't do anything to them in my mod. But it definitely only happens when my mod is loaded. I am still looking into it.

Updated mod, finally found the bug. Not sure why it did what it did, but it is fixed. Sorry for the delay on finding and fixing the issue.

Also, hopefully made the bottomless lava/honey buckets work better.

Updated mod, finally found the bug. Not sure why it did what it did, but it is fixed. Sorry for the delay on finding and fixing the issue.

Also, hopefully made the bottomless lava/honey buckets work better.
i found another bug. Altars are unplaceable, at least the crimson one is. also the star lantern problem also effected the cactus lantern.

i found another bug. Altars are unplaceable, at least the crimson one is. also the star lantern problem also effected the cactus lantern.

Did you update the mod? There should be no problem with any lanterns with v1.4.7 , Crimson Altar fixed in v1.4.8

any chance to make bottomless honey/lava buckets autoswing?
[doublepost=1498139509,1498139438][/doublepost]and to make them usable from the hotbar?
I had made them not auto-swing to fix another bug but I think I found a compromise and are auto-swingable again in v1.4.8

another bug found : statues cannot be placed because they are 2 statues in one , and you manage to place them , you drop them like the old duplicate chest glitch
I cannot reproduce this, what statues?

Did you update the mod? There should be no problem with any lanterns with v1.4.7 , Crimson Altar fixed in v1.4.8

I had made them not auto-swing to fix another bug but I think I found a compromise and are auto-swingable again in v1.4.8

I think i see the problem. My version of Skyblock mod is 1.4.7. and its not asking me to update it...

I think i see the problem. My version of Skyblock mod is 1.4.7. and its not asking me to update it...
So you were having a problem with the cactus lantern on v1.4.7?

v1.4.8 should be on the mod browser...
i was having the cactus lantern problem before 1.4.7. so thats most likely fixed, haven't tried it. and yeah i dunno why but its not on the modloader. i haven't checked in a bit.

all the statues i think , not sure , i checked some that spawn and some that are just for decoration and they duplicate and can't be placed
[doublepost=1498162220,1498162167][/doublepost]and if you want to ask if i have mods , yes i do have other mods , but whenever i found a bug i deactivate mod by mod to make sure i'm not messing up something and alert someone about a bug he CANNOT help with

Back
Top Bottom