tModLoader Skyblock Mod

all the statues i think , not sure , i checked some that spawn and some that are just for decoration and they duplicate and can't be placed
[doublepost=1498162220,1498162167][/doublepost]and if you want to ask if i have mods , yes i do have other mods , but whenever i found a bug i deactivate mod by mod to make sure i'm not messing up something and alert someone about a bug he CANNOT help with
I tried placing a few different statues and I broke them just fine. I do not know what is wrong with them.

this is one example , and it happens to all my statues and i deactivated all the mods except skyblock and the problem still persists
upload_2017-6-23_10-20-57.png

[doublepost=1498203353,1498203282][/doublepost]and when i place them , i get 2 type of statues dropped , just like the old chest duplication glitch

this is one example , and it happens to all my statues and i deactivated all the mods except skyblock and the problem still persists View attachment 174167
[doublepost=1498203353,1498203282][/doublepost]and when i place them , i get 2 type of statues dropped , just like the old chest duplication glitch
Is that a Duck statue that is placed into the ground?

Also, if you deactivate Skyblock mod, does the issue still persist? Try deactivating all mods, restart Terraria, then only activate Skyblock mod and see if it still happens.

I cannot place a statue into the ground like you have there and when I try to place a statue anywhere on another statue it does nothing.

Or, maybe I do not know what this "old" chest duplication glitch is, can you link a video of it?

uhm , the bug is no longer , like now i can properly place statues , idk what it was all about i just started terraria again after a few hours and the bug is no more , even though i restarted this morning the terraria several times...sorry for wasting your time with this , i really thought it was from your mod b ut now idk myself what it was from

uhm , the bug is no longer , like now i can properly place statues , idk what it was all about i just started terraria again after a few hours and the bug is no more , even though i restarted this morning the terraria several times...sorry for wasting your time with this , i really thought it was from your mod b ut now idk myself what it was from
No worries. Just wanted to make sure I have everything working as it should :D

Just got into mods and i have no idea how to get mods and maps to cooperate
Don't know if my install info from the main post will help:
  • You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)
  • And you will need either the normal map or expert map (must get map separately and place the Skyblock.wld file into your "Worlds" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)

Don't know if my install info from the main post will help:
  • You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)
  • And you will need either the normal map or expert map (must get map separately and place the Skyblock.wld file into your "Worlds" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)

ah, i put it in the wrong world map. thank you for the help!

I found a bug that Vanilla Tweaks Mod in combo with Skyblock Mod when you use a Dirt block near you , that Dirt Block drops money and Sand Blocks, like you would use it at Extractinator with Skyblock's Mod but I do not know which mod does this , so i will tell the other's mod owner this issue also , sorry if i waste your time and is not your problem

I found a bug that Vanilla Tweaks Mod in combo with Skyblock Mod when you use a Dirt block near you , that Dirt Block drops money and Sand Blocks, like you would use it at Extractinator with Skyblock's Mod but I do not know which mod does this , so i will tell the other's mod owner this issue also , sorry if i waste your time and is not your problem
Hm, not sure how our 2 mods would interact. Was this with v0.10.0.2 of tmodloader?

i do not how i can test it further that what i did , but whenever i use both of them , when i place dirt , i get sand and money like i used it at extractinator just like in Skyblock , but i don't have the bug when one of the mod(doesn't matter which) is deactivated

Can you add a way to turn Compacted blocks back into normal ones?
I just crafted a bunch by accident even though I don't need them. Though I am at the point in the game where mundane blocks are super easy to get, so it's not a big problem, only slightly annoying.

Back
Top Bottom