tModLoader Skyblock Mod

could you add a "quest book" of some sort? this would tell you what to do next and give you rewards for certain things.

Also, how do you get sand?

Last edited:
Does this mod function properly on an existing world? There aren't any standalone auto-fisher mods and I don't feel like sitting around for hours trying to get a bite.

In multiplayer, the blockbreaker doesn't drop obsidian passively. Also it's make fluids buggy. Like on screenshot.

Снимок.JPG

Hey , I got a suggestion for lazy people : make possible to put a Chest above the Conveyer so the obsidian and honey blocks automatically stores themself.Is there a possibility we might see this in-game?or is to hard to actually make it work?(i have no clue how modding works)

In multiplayer, the blockbreaker doesn't drop obsidian passively. Also it's make fluids buggy. Like on screenshot.

View attachment 180297

I can confirm this.

In a singleplayer world, it works fine. The passive (automatic) mining works, and clicking the refinery works. In both cases, the obsidian block breaks, the "mining" sound plays, it drops some obsidian, and the fluids create a new obsidian block.

In multiplayer, clicking the refinery works, but the passive (automatic) mining does not. It breaks the block, the "mining" sound plays, no obsidian is dropped, and the fluid sits there in a weird state - no new obsidian block is produced. The fluid looks just like in Rian's screenshot. After this happens, clicking on the refinery does nothing.

If I place an obsidian block in front of the breaker, then clicking the refinery works again for a while. It will work until the automatic mining kicks in, and the block disappears again.

So you can work around it by placing a block of obsidian whenever it gets stuck.

Hi,I started playing and I had a problem with wood not dropping from trees. I don't know if it is a bug with the mod or map, but I thought I'd let you know

First of all, really enjoying the mod. Really like that almost everything is craftable.
Though I have run into a problem with the normal mimics not dropping anything, don't know if it's the mod messing with the loot-tables, or what else.

Also sorry if somebody already posted this. The thread is too long to read it through all the way.

(EDIT)
Nevermind, got to hardmode and a mimic dropped loot.

Last edited:
When it says "Many of the items that you would normally find in chests can be made" What does that mean? I can't find any of the items. Also, how do you make a yoyo/copper wire?

When it says "Many of the items that you would normally find in chests can be made" What does that mean? I can't find any of the items. Also, how do you make a yoyo/copper wire?
Ay my man, that means that you can craft almost everything, like almost, just based out of the item tier, you could ask the guide or use the recipe-mod
The copper wire us a wooden yoyo and copper bars at a loom

Ay my man, that means that you can craft almost everything, like almost, just based out of the item tier, you could ask the guide or use the recipe-mod
The copper wire us a wooden yoyo and copper bars at a loom

Ahhh okay and I mean, how do you get cobweb?
EDIT: aaaaaannnnd mud

ahhh okay, Im guessing these are recipies from the mod, and I'm using recipe brower, so... for some reason, it's not showing it as a recipe. It only shows the machines and fertiliser as recipes.

huh, that's weird, they show up for me, they may be under vanilla recipes, since it is a vanilla item you're trying to craft.

Back
Top Bottom