tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Is it possible to defeat brain cthulhu/eater worlds after I destroy all 6 orbs? Or should I make a new game?

Could you add pipe so that instead of the auto fisher shooting out fish, you could connect pipes to it, and a chest, it would go into the chest? (Like in Minecraft "/)

Hello there,
I think, in your mod lack of recipes. I cannot craft gold chest, web spinner (grappling hook) and hardened sand block. This limits the possibilities while playing your mod. And the mod created for older version of TModLoader. There are were no updates almost year. Please, add more recipes and update mod's version.
My regards,
DDarkLord.

That's a bit rude. The mod is updated enough that it should work with the current version of ModLoader (though I haven't played it in a while to test). Just because it hasn't had any new features added doesn't mean it's defunct. If it's similar to how it was when I beat it there are only a couple minor bugs. Totally playable through Moonlord.

There's a few recipes I would really love to be included. Two in particular.

Slime Statue:

One is not available in the map and it's a must have for many farms, or for those wishing to play a summoner playthrough and need to farm for their first staff

Dungeon lanterns:

While the dungeon is big and AWESOME, there's a few types of hanging lanterns I love to decorate with that are not available and have no crafting recipe. Is sad. I really am trying to not port in any resources from other worlds, but I love those oil rag sconces and I generally don't play in a world that doesn't generate with them present.

Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.

@Indigo Rose I'm afraid there aren't many mods that put an importance on crafting that type of rare decor, but as for the slime staff... I suggest adding the Reduced Grinding mod to your playthrough. It works well with this mod's style and makes certain slimes more likely to drop the slime staff. Underground Ice and Jungle spike slimes in particular seem to have a high staff drop rate.

@Indigo Rose I'm afraid there aren't many mods that put an importance on crafting that type of rare decor, but as for the slime staff... I suggest adding the Reduced Grinding mod to your playthrough. It works well with this mod's style and makes certain slimes more likely to drop the slime staff. Underground Ice and Jungle spike slimes in particular seem to have a high staff drop rate.
I have also noticed that many crafting stations are not available at all. Such as the Honey Dispenser, Ice Machine, Cloning Vat, etc.

... Or am I being dumb and just not bringing the right material to the guide to see the recipes....

Yeah no. Sorry. I loaded up the mod and double checked Recipe Browser (which I recommend in basically any modded playthrough for this reason), but as I expected there are no recipes to craft furnature/vanity crafting stations. Recipes were added to get the majority of the high priority items like weapons and accessories, but almost none of the decor or collectibles can be acquired. This mod sort of splits the difference between it's inspired Minecraft vanilla map Skyblock, and complete Minecraft mod pack Sky Factory. You can certainly get a solid loadout and beat the game, but don't expect to have an ornate sky palace to rival Laputa.

Yeah no. Sorry. I loaded up the mod and double checked Recipe Browser (which I recommend in basically any modded playthrough for this reason), but as I expected there are no recipes to craft furnature/vanity crafting stations. Recipes were added to get the majority of the high priority items like weapons and accessories, but almost none of the decor or collectibles can be acquired. This mod sort of splits the difference between it's inspired Minecraft vanilla map Skyblock, and complete Minecraft mod pack Sky Factory. You can certainly get a solid loadout and beat the game, but don't expect to have an ornate sky palace to rival Laputa.

..... Well peanuts.

Guess I'll just put this one on hold and see if those features get added at some point. But I do appreciate the confirmation ^^

I have a question.How are you supposed to get cobweb,I already found every cobweb there is.can you extract something to get it.Im stuck because i can't get cobweb.I'm playing modded.

are you allowed to make fertilizer on this mod??? or does it just give 10 and your done?
[doublepost=1546349442,1546349105][/doublepost]
Okay so i play for about 10 or twenty minutes and now I'm stuck, i cut all my trees and I have two fertilizer, 80 wood, and the things I started with, how am I supposed to get copper and iron and tungsten and all that?? `:confused:
Use the extractionator of course! You can craft it in this mod!!!
[doublepost=1546349470][/doublepost]also use acorns

Okay so i play for about 10 or twenty minutes and now I'm stuck, i cut all my trees and I have two fertilizer, 80 wood, and the things I started with, how am I supposed to get copper and iron and tungsten and all that?? `:confused:
You can plant seeds/acorns. You can make fertilizer, And you can use the obsidian from the farm to get tons of that stuff from the extractionator. Which is now craftible, and its your best friend.
[doublepost=1546420916,1546420783][/doublepost]
The original post has a "tips for playing the mod" spoiler inside the content spoiler that might help with things. Or you can ask specifics if you are stuck at a certain point.
Hey. Um, I'm having trouble with getting past some bosses because I can't get any life crystals. Is there a possible Crafting recipe for Life crystals? Its giving me quite the struggle to continue on your series

i downloaded but it has no .bak file and will not open how do i fix this issue
...Make sure there isn't a folder for it! It will cancel it and it almost made me lose this awesome mod's world! also If Its in cloud try disabling it! If that doesnt work try getting a backup. if THAT doesn't work then I cant help ya :/

Back
Top Bottom