tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I lost all my progress ):
[doublepost=1546431001,1546430967][/doublepost]Well, I guess atleast I can start a normal world now! :'(

• You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)
i dont have modloader in my files
so i put it in manually and it is still not working, i am a steam terrarian. how do i activate the mods?

Last edited:
  • You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)
i dont have modloader in my files
so i put it in manually and it is still not working, i am a steam terrarian. how do i activate the mods?

You're doing it a bit :red:-backwards. You can't load a mod without the modloader... period. The only reason there is a direct download is in case the mod browser isn't working or if the mod becomes outdated and unlisted from the browser. tModLoader is incredibly easy to install and use. Go get it and run it's installer, then grab the skyblock world download from the first post. The skyblock mod can be installed in game once you have tModLoader, as you just quoted. You'll also want to grab Recipe Browser while you're adding mods or you'll be right back here asking how to progress. All the important items you "can't" get have had recipes added. Good Luck. Have Fun.

how to craft extractinator ? i have a furnace and 30 gray brick... :/
upload_2019-2-15_13-24-23.png

how to craft extractinator ? i have a furnace and 30 gray brick... :/
For Satan's sake... Everyone playing this mod: get Recipe Browser. You can find it in game from the mod browser menu after you've installed tModLoader. If you want to know more about it and what it does here's the mod's page. There are recipes added by Skyblock for any gameplay important items. Just bring up the recipe browser and filter by the Skyblock mod.

If you don't know what I mean by mod browser or tModLoader THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS MOD INSTALLED. You need to install tModLoader, THEN install Skyblock Mod AND Recipe Browser from the mod browser menu, THEN download the map linked in the first post and copy it to "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds". Note that is not the normal world save folder. tModLoader does not delete your saves or settings. It just uses different ones in a different folder. Don't panic. COPY things over as needed. Figure it out.

@fencedin as I said before please do put something like this in the underlined bold text under About at the top of your post to mitigate this derpage... preferably less rudely than I just did. It's late right now and 2/3 of the questions asked in this thread are answered in these two paragraphs. :p

Hey.
I got a "bug" to report (I don't actually know what to call this phenomenon) I think it's a code thing but I've installed the "Mechtransfer" mod and used its extractinator setup and the items are flying out of my mouse pointer position when the machine starts extracting the obsidian, can you fix this please I would like to fully automate the obsidian extracting process while doing other stuff.
here is a video showing what's happening https://imgur.com/a/cMpL0xn

Hello! I am the one responsible for MechTransfer. :)
The issue is due to the fact that Skyblock calls Item.NewItem inside of ExtractinatorUse, instead of just modifying "ref int resultType". I assume this is so you can get multiple kinds of items from extracting a single item.
In MechTransfer I use ItemLoader.ExtractinatorUse to support the automatic extraction of modded items. (https://github.com/DRKV333/MechTransfer/blob/master/ContainerAdapters/ExtractinatorAdapter.cs) I assumed mods wouldn't explicitly create new items in ExtractinatorUse, but it looks like that is not the case.
I don't think there is a whole lot you could do about this on your end though... I'll figure something out in my code. I'll probably just have to disable the extraction of certain items in some cases.

fv67xqA.png
Bv34MGh.png
This is a mod that changes the way you play terraria that was inspired by minecraft skyblock style maps. You will start on a very small island and must learn to gather and craft blocks in new ways. The extractinator in an even more useful machine now, along with a few more machines to help you complete your Terraria playthrough. There is also lots of new crafting recipes for the items you would normally get in a playthrough. Also, you will also want to make sure you take advantage of duplicating liquids, as Obsidian (which can be broken with a copper pickaxe) is a major part of the mod and you have limited quantities of both water and lava.

This mod is meant to be played with a custom map and a new character

2Apd9pg.png

Skyblock Mod is made for tModLoader v0.10.0.1 for Terraria 1.3.5.2

Old maps if you don't like cool new things: normal or expert

jMLwi8X.png
NEW ITEMS:

Im2x4x8.png

•Fertilizer - used on saplings and plants to have a chance at making them grow instantly and can grow grass on dirt/grass blocks (5 dirt + gel + mushroom)
Dirt/Grass Blocks
Saplings
Cactus (can just click on sand now instead of needing a single block already grown)
Plants

NPgzcOo.png

•Concentrated Fertilizer - used on saplings and plants to grow them instantly and can grow grass on dirt/grass blocks, and can be used on hard mode ore plants to have a chance at growing them instantly (99 fertilizer + blue solution + glowing mushroom + near compactor)

QBgqiAF.png

•Copper Wire - used to make machines (5 copper bars + Wooden Yoyo)

ctkj8Zy.png

•Multi-Tile Machines - used to automate collection of Obsidian/Honey Block/Crisp Honey (note: 1)block breaker is solid so liquids will not flow through it 2)squeezer is only for honey and crisp honey) )

opVkqTQ.png

Compactor - used to craft blocks into their compact form for the extractinator (needs 30 lead bars, 3 platinum hammers, iron anvil, 10 copper wire)
Compacted Blocks - can be placed or used in Extractinator (9 blocks becomes 1)

n4ICWpy.png

•Auto-Fisher - automated fishing (just place near water, needs Reinforced Fishing Pole, 25 Fishing Potions, 30 Platinum Bars, 10 Copper Wires, 10 Enchanted Nightcrawlers, 15 Wire)

pKUYCpN.png
aE6s6FB.png

•Red/White Threads - used to craft a few items in game (3 starfish/3 seashells)

ag2EpBr.png
dpKmF1S.png

Bottomless Lava Bucket / Bottomless Honey Bucket - Both fished up in their respected liquids and lava will require Hotline FIshing Hook

================================================

NEW PLANTS:

Plants in Action (Chlorophyte not shown)
fICpQ8z.png
bTaz3nn.png
9PzX1XO.png
BPbj1Tf.png

•Coballidium •Mythalcum •Adantium •Chlorophyte
new ways to get hardmode ores (Coballidium starts with souls of night/light and sapphire/ruby gemspark blocks)

================================================

NEW RECIPES:

•Extractinator
•Sand
•Ice
•Silt
•Slush
•Clay
•Crimstone
•Ebonstone
•Pearlstone
•Granite
•Marble
•Leather
•Desert Fossil
•Hive
•Hive Wand
•Heart Crystal
•Chest Loots
•Goblin Battle Standard
•Hellforge
•Staff of Regrowth
•Shadow Chest loot​

EXTRACTINATOR RECIPES ADDED:
Used just like you would normally use silt on the Extractinator.

•Obsidian
•Stone
•Dirt
•Sand
•Ash
•Mud
  • Make an extractinator as soon as possible (furnace + gray bricks)
  • Make an obsidian generator and start using the obsidian gathered on the extractinator to start getting ores
  • Many of the items that you would normally find in chests can be made
  • There is a multi-block machine you can make to automatically gather obsidian and at a better proficiency than normal (can also click on the middle machine to speed it up!)
  • After you have the Mechanic, you can get some basic fish from the Auto-Fisher
  • Dig through the 1st layer of Ash for Wall of Flesh fight
  • Once in Hardmode, there are plants that can be made to gather HM ores
  • The Dungeon and Jungle Temple do exist on the map to be found
  • Life Crystals can be made with Ruby Gemspark Blocks + Ebon/CrimStone Blocks + Ice Blocks + being near honey

OQvJeG5.png
My Own Series

@[B][SIZE=4]AirGuitarist[/SIZE][/B]

l0rJJlt.png
  • All the Sprites done by myself
  • Thanks to all of you for over 20,000 downloads!
HgPHgTj.png
Current Version: 1.4.9/10 (7/13/17)
  • And you will need either the normal map or expert map (must get map separately and place the Skyblock.wld file into your "Worlds" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)
Changelog for current version:
  • fixed bug with DCU
  • updated to tmodloader v0.10.0.2 and terraria 1.3.5.2

• fixed crimson altar being placeable
  • re-fixed bottomless buckets to not paint and be auto-reuseable again and be useable from hotbar

• fixed bug with lanterns
  • fixed "painting" issue with bottomless buckets and made them non-autoreuse
  • also hopefully made bottomless buckets flow properly

• fixed compacted blocks to stack and be useable again
  • updated to tmodloader v0.10.0.1

• fixed multiplayer bug with HM plants not dropping ores

• fixed multiplayer bug with HM plants not dropping ores

• fixed HM plants being broken in the non intended way (again)
  • also the seed should be able to replace fauna now too

• updated to tmodloader v0.9.2.3
  • fixed plants to work with new update
  • improved timer for block breaker for early day/night

• fertilizer now has a chance to grow jungle grass or mushroom grass on mud
  • changed cloud in a bottle recipe to include clouds
  • adjusted hm ore recipes
  • removed water requirement from crimstone/ebonstone/pearlstone/granite/marble
  • cleaned up code a bit more

• added concentrated fertilizer for hard mode ore plants
  • added bottomless lava & honey buckets
  • re-wrote extractinator code
  • wrote custom code for how often machines tick
  • fixed exploit with hm ore plants

• to grow cactus with fertilizer, use fertilizer on sand
  • cactus is also now random in growth patterns
  • also added dust for when using fertilizer on other mod's trees

• when growing cactus with fertilizer, there is now a chance to have it grow with a prickly pear
  • tweaked seed drop from extractinating dirt
  • changed various accessories crafting recipe requirements
  • added sharpening station to the Witch Doctor NPC

• compacted blocks now can be placed

• fixed crafting issue with compacted blocks

• added a new machine that allows certain blocks to be compressed
  • added compressed blocks that can be used on the extractinator
  • added tooltip lines to many items
  • added recipes for granite and marble
  • rebalanced block breaker and extractinator outputs
  • fixed a few recipes not requiring workbench

• rebalanced blockbreaker drops

• updated to tmodloader v0.9.1.0
  • edited maps to have a certain biome further from spawn

• removed 'being next to water' from being a requirement for mud

• re-did map for mod
  • added recipes for many more unobtainable items on the map
  • added corruption items to Dryad and Steampunker

• re-did map for mod
  • added recipes for many more unobtainable items on the map
  • added corruption items to Dryad and Steampunker

• changed mud recipe
  • changed how gemspark recipes were handled
  • updated to tmodloader v0.8.3.5 and terraria 1.3.3.3

• shadow key recipes now require the hellforge
  • added recipes for sky mill, living loom, shadow key, and cloud

• updated to tmodloader v0.8.3.4 and terraria 1.3.3.2
  • added color to item tooltips

• fixed obsidian not dropping in multiplayer

• fixed multiplayer bugs (hopefully)

• updated to tModLoader v0.8.3.2 and Terraria 1.3.2.1

• updated to v0.8.1.0 tModLoader and Terraria 1.3.1
  • fertilizer now auto-swing
  • added staff of regrowth recipe
  • shadow key is used in recipes now

• fertilizer now works on cactus and dirt and grass
  • block breaker is now solid block to prevent liquid spill
  • fixed life crystal recipe
  • fixed shiverthorn growth with fertilizer

• fertilizer now works on plants too
  • changed extractinator recipes for silt/slush/desertfossil to remove ores
  • removed altered recipe for mud
  • added new recipes for Holy/Unholy/Bloody Water
  • more adjusted recipe requirements
  • slight fix to smart cursor on obsidian

• added recipes for biome stones
  • more adjusted recipe requirements

• added recipe for Hellforge
  • adjusted recipe requirements

• released
when i donwload the map, and put it into my terraria folder i cant play the map when i launch the game.

what is the aim of the map? also how do u get plantera and other jungle items/mobs and more life crystals?

Last edited:
i downloaded the world however it does not show up in game can anyone help me with this. I made sure i have the mod and the version is correct and that the world is in the worlds folder but when ever i load up terraria and pick a character the world is now where to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom