tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Someone else is getting any problemas with the Fertilizer?
I just can't use it properly, everytime i use like 3 or 4 to grown one tree.
Also, can you make some new tools, like a Watering Can (i think you could use Clentaminator's code to make it works) and use Fertilizer as fuel to make things grown up?
Red and White thread are almost useless, any ideas of what you could do? Sugestion:
White = Cobweb
Red = Wire

with fertilizer its not a bug or a problem cuz you have chance not 100% for tree/plant to grow just like bone meal in minecraft sometimes it work on first try sometime on 10th

you have spider biome straight to the right of your island just build rails best way to get across the map and cheapest

Capture 2016-05-23 20_17_04.png
Capture 2016-05-23 20_17_04.png
why isn't this sapling growing?

Are the 2 recipes for heart crystals suppose to be different amounts like that?
Fixed in future update, thanks!

Someone else is getting any problemas with the Fertilizer?
I just can't use it properly, everytime i use like 3 or 4 to grown one tree.
Also, can you make some new tools, like a Watering Can (i think you could use Clentaminator's code to make it works) and use Fertilizer as fuel to make things grown up?
Red and White thread are almost useless, any ideas of what you could do? Sugestion:
White = Cobweb
Red = Wire
As was said, fertilizer is not meant to be 100% chance.
I had only added red/white thread to make a few of the recipes I felt I had to include make more sense. Cobweb and wire are still obtainable so I didn't make a recipe for them. I am still toying with the idea for a recipe for redwire but still just thoughts.

In my testing saplings will only grow offscreen from you, though you can use fertilizer to try and make them grow instantly.

Literally the hardest things to get are mushrooms
Ps I cAnnot find that spider biome

Have lots of grass blocks and mushrooms will start spawning! (next update that will allow you to grow grass/mushroom bits on grass blocks with fertilizer too)

And the spider biome can be found if you go to the dungeon and go down. I thought it was a pretty obvious spot since if you build blocks to the right of the starting platform you will find the dungeon and if you explore just a tiny bit you would find the spider biome. Maybe I will have to make it more obvious?

New update out! Fertilizer now has more uses and block breaker is now a solid block to help with liquids going everywhere.

Also, added some gifs under fertilizer in OP to show its uses.

I'm not able to mine any blocks in my Skyblock map anymore, with the newest mod version and TModLoader newest version.
It's not like my pickaxe is to weak, I try mining a dirt block with my Nightmare Pickaxe and nothing happens.
[doublepost=1464534629,1464534400][/doublepost]
Okay so i play for about 10 or twenty minutes and now I'm stuck, i cut all my trees and I have two fertilizer, 80 wood, and the things I started with, how am I supposed to get copper and iron and tungsten and all that?? `:confused:
You have to craft an Extractinator with a Furnace and 25 gray bricks at a workbench.
You can then use Obsidian, Stone, Dirt, Sand, Ash and Mud Blocks at the Extractinator.
In the Skyblock mod you can mine Obsidian with every Pickaxe.

Back
Top Bottom