tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Up. Please tell me the recipe Multi-Tile Obsidian Harvester and Auto-Fisher.

Sorry, have been really busy lately, like Jopojelly said, make some copper wire and give it to the guide to see the recipes, they are complicated and didn't want to clutter the post too much with lots of recipes.

Is there an update or maintenance going on, because i tried both the mod list in game and the direct download and both are currently unavailable...

Edit: It might just be the browser for in game as it says it's "Under heavy load" and no mod download will work on there, but the question still stands for the direct download.

Edit No.2: Nevermind, all's well and fixed I guess it was just something to do with TModLoader

Last edited:
Sorry, have been really busy lately, like Jopojelly said, make some copper wire and give it to the guide to see the recipes, they are complicated and didn't want to clutter the post too much with lots of recipes.
Hello

I can not find a аngler. I checked the ocean to the west, and I checked the entire upper level of ash in the cave. Where to find him for me?
--------------------------------------
Здравствуйте

Я не могу найти рыболова. Я проверил океан на западе и я проверил весь верхний уровень пепла в подземелье. Где мне его искать?

Last edited:
Hello

I can not find a аngler. I checked the ocean to the west, and I checked the entire upper level of ash in the cave. Where to find him for me?
--------------------------------------
Здравствуйте

Я не могу найти рыболова. Я проверил океан на западе и я проверил весь верхний уровень пепла в подземелье. Где мне его искать?
East Ocean maybe?

This card is not the western ocean.
I used TEdit for inspection and Angler was not found. I added it through TEdit. The question is no longer relevant.

На этой карте нет западного океана.
Я использовал TEdit для осмотра и рыболов найден не был. Я добавил его через TEdit. Вопрос более не имеет смысла.

2fencedin

Hello
Let's talk about agriculture. Conventional plants can be planted smart cursor and collect the Staff of Regrowth. Plant and harvest your plants so it is impossible.
Is there a way to fix this problem?

Здравствуйте
Поговорим о агрокультурах. Обычные растения можно сажать умным курсором и собирать Staff of Regrowth. Сажать и собирать ваши растения так не получается.
Существует ли способ исправить эту проблему?

I can't get the Multi-Tile Machines to work. I placed it exactly like in the image, but nothing. Does it need to be on a certain tile or does it need wiring to be activated?

You get more stone by using obsidian on the Extractinator. Idk how you get more dirt.
Obsidian? That may be tough as I almost wiped out all the stone from my island and I did not get a single piece of lead/iron for a bucket. At least there's a slime rain going on right now.

Probably stupid question. But how do I obtain more stone/dirt?
You get more stone by using obsidian on the Extractinator. Idk how you get more dirt.
Obsidian? That may be tough as I almost wiped out all the stone from my island and I did not get a single piece of lead/iron for a bucket. At least there's a slime rain going on right now.
You can exctractinate Stone to get Dirt + some other ores, and you can exctractinate Dirt again to get Sand + all Seeds in the game.
Also if you create a new character with this mod installed you get a free Empty Bucket as well as some Fertilizer which allows you to instantly grow trees.

You can exctractinate Stone to get Dirt + some other ores, and you can exctractinate Dirt again to get Sand + all Seeds in the game.
Also if you create a new character with this mod installed you get a free Empty Bucket as well as some Fertilizer which allows you to instantly grow trees.
I did not start with the bucked and fertilizer and I solve my problem. I did not realise stone did not give iron/lead when extracted so I turned most of my lava into obsidian and made a bucket, now I can get my duplicators going for more ores/dirt :)

Hmmm. why is the ocean not a void on this map? I could've totally lived with a void ocean but its sad its not the case :( also there's marble and granite biomes which I kinda understand if you want those blocks but still kinda unnecessary Furthermore there's glowing mushroom biomes around which are not needed and hell could be totally doable as a void if you added a recipe to make ash with wood at lava (or a furnace). Furthermore as there's hallow quite early in the game, it might be possible to get very early crystal shards and light souls to make quite powerful items (chik, crystal bullets, crystal storm etc.) Is this intended?

2fencedin

Hello
Let's talk about agriculture. Conventional plants can be planted smart cursor and collect the Staff of Regrowth. Plant and harvest your plants so it is impossible.
Is there a way to fix this problem?

Здравствуйте
Поговорим о агрокультурах. Обычные растения можно сажать умным курсором и собирать Staff of Regrowth. Сажать и собирать ваши растения так не получается.
Существует ли способ исправить эту проблему?

The staff of regrowth not working on the seeds that were added is intentional and will not be changed. The smart cursor part of it I could never get to work, while annoying, it is still doable.

I can't get the Multi-Tile Machines to work. I placed it exactly like in the image, but nothing. Does it need to be on a certain tile or does it need wiring to be activated?

Can you still not get them to work? No wiring is needed, just needs to be placed in the order that the pictures show and it will work over time. You can also click on the middle machine to force it to work to make sure.

Hmmm. why is the ocean not a void on this map? I could've totally lived with a void ocean but its sad its not the case :( also there's marble and granite biomes which I kinda understand if you want those blocks but still kinda unnecessary Furthermore there's glowing mushroom biomes around which are not needed and hell could be totally doable as a void if you added a recipe to make ash with wood at lava (or a furnace). Furthermore as there's hallow quite early in the game, it might be possible to get very early crystal shards and light souls to make quite powerful items (chik, crystal bullets, crystal storm etc.) Is this intended?

I am not sure what you mean by 'void ocean'. I added marble/granite biomes and the mushroom biome just happened to be there so I left it. Also, the underworld has to be that way or Wall of Flesh is interesting to fight cause he will span the entire world if there is no ceiling. Lastly, it is my understanding that crystals will not grow in pre-hardmode and also mobs will not drop souls of light pre-hardmode, if I am incorrect then have fun :)

The staff of regrowth not working on the seeds that were added is intentional and will not be changed. The smart cursor part of it I could never get to work, while annoying, it is still doable.

Can you still not get them to work? No wiring is needed, just needs to be placed in the order that the pictures show and it will work over time. You can also click on the middle machine to force it to work to make sure.

I am not sure what you mean by 'void ocean'. I added marble/granite biomes and the mushroom biome just happened to be there so I left it. Also, the underworld has to be that way or Wall of Flesh is interesting to fight cause he will span the entire world if there is no ceiling. Lastly, it is my understanding that crystals will not grow in pre-hardmode and also mobs will not drop souls of light pre-hardmode, if I am incorrect then have fun :)
What I mean with a void ocean that the ocean is still 'and ocean' when I get there. Its not removed or something. I would've liked a map that was a lot more void :)

This may be a dumb question, but how do I get this to work?
xMkBNOu.png

I think I set everything up properly (Block Breaker -> Squeezer -> Conveyor) but it's not working. Right-clicking on the Squeezer doesn't do anything. I tried placing a Chest next to the Conveyor but that doesn't work either.

(also the 1x1 sprites for these do look out of place... I'd personally prefer a 2x2 sprite with less details/animations. But that's just me.:))
Loving this mod by the way!

This may be a dumb question, but how do I get this to work?
xMkBNOu.png

I think I set everything up properly (Block Breaker -> Squeezer -> Conveyor) but it's not working. Right-clicking on the Squeezer doesn't do anything. I tried placing a Chest next to the Conveyor but that doesn't work either.

(also the 1x1 sprites for these do look out of place... I'd personally prefer a 2x2 sprite with less details/animations. But that's just me.:))
Loving this mod by the way!
You got the second block wrong. You need the one that costs 6 tungusten hammers.

You got the second block wrong. You need the one that costs 6 tungusten hammers.
Oh! I thought the machine in the middle didn't matter... So I assume the Refinery is for harvesting Obsidian, and the Squeezer is only for Honey/Crisp Honey? I'll try replacing it, thank you.

To be honest that should be explained in a tooltip. -_- This mod is fun, but sligtly unintuitive sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom