Well, I chopped down the trees and got 3 acorns. 2 of the trees grew and they both had leaves, but I got no acorns. I'm either going to have to pray that the last tree gives me 2+ acorns, or I'm dead. I'm not in journey mode, so I can't research.You chop down trees, regrow them, research stuff if in journey mode(dirt is a must dupe here) then you either dig to the left to the jungle or right to dungeon and desert, or go below you to the underground spider cave and mushroom biome
I made a little water farm for growing infinite water, and I used a water bucket to Minecraft MLG waterbucket to the Mushroom island. (This worked surprisingly well, I even Managed to get my water back.)
On the Mushroom island I did 3 things:
1. Farm cobwebs for rope. 1 cobweb = 3 rope, and cobwebs regrow in the spider biome.
2. Collected the spider chandeliers. (I'll get to this)
3. Farmed enemies in my ugly, but mostly working, mob blocker, where I could kill them, but they couldn't.
On the Surface I did 3 things:
1. started building a bridge to the right, I couldn't make it anywhere, but It did allow for slimes, zombies, and demon eyes to spawn.
2. Started building 2 houses, but I didn't have enough wood for the second house's table. These houses are going to be for the Guide and Merchant.
(Remember those spider chandeliers, well I used them to light up the house's to conserve wood.)
3. Farmed Slimes for gell and other random junk. Demon eyes for lenses, zombies for torches, arrows, and (possibly) a zombie arm, which I need desperately, my copper short-sword has a bad modifier so it only does 4 damage. I also farmed all of them for coins.
While farming underground enemies for anything useful (and, mainly coins) I got an ancient iron bucket, so 2 defense, yay!!!
If I don't get another acorn, I'll try the journey mode version.