Map-Survival Skyblock (Vanilla)

Ok soooo I am a mad man and decided to Play this map on expert on Mobile AND with a medium core character...

Yea it's a hel of a life time it takes so much patience of my part to continue with such a challenge but i. Still standing and preparing for harmode and the fight of WoF but i have some things i could show.

now there's this map that i have and it's probably the most i could think of it before the madness continues firstly I explored all of the surface islands and underground (idk if there's an underworld island) and made various tipes of fishing/farm post.
one on the underground, one on the deep underground (for the lava yoyo and other things) one on the corruption, one at the ocean, one at the surface Jungle, one at the dungeon, one at the dessert and underground dessert, and one at spawn AKA surface, expanded the stone of the spider biome to make room for the spiders and webs and made a (mostly failed) surface level garden gnome creator. I expanded my mushroom biome to the side to take it out of the spider biome and i got lucky with the trees and gem trees ALSO i got really really lucky with the Angler and the gold crates and got 320 HP also
note: there's this luck stat that helps the players to get more drop chance of what they want and to help fish and events also the best way of getting it is by luck potions by oysters and dessert (make two different desserts).
This helps a ton with the progress and the farming of things (like meteors) and with some enemy spawn rate up this is more easy.
My character has 320 HP and has various accessories in him idk in too tired to continue I'll say that i have ancient shadow armor and i got the Angler set and the drops from lava fishing and the lock boxes.
Any tips to not loose against WoF

Skyblock: A Minimalist Approach to Survival
Push your creativity and knowledge of the game to it's limit in a world where you are given as few resources as possible. Thank's in part to some new tricks in 1.4, the entire game is now beatable. Build, farm, and fight your way to the Moon Lord!

View attachment 277526
The main island, a lone speck floating in the void.
View attachment 277528
There are a few extra islands hidden in the world, some of them easier to find than others.
View attachment 277529
This is a bit late but I just started the ‘easy’ difficulty one of your maps on mobile and I’m just looking for like any kind of tips to start as I’m a bit stuck, I destroyed both trees, planted more. I have now started to dupe water for a fishing pond thing. Is this right or is there other stuff I should do? Thanks really great map so far btw

Get a enemies, I would recommend getting a witch’s broom from somewhere just to get starter spawns to get a merchant, so you can start having hay, ever since I “rebooted” my skyblock series and started it on expert instead of journey mode(on master mode) I just started doing that and once you get a merchant then boom hay, and things go up and up, also if you want a snow biome, you have to get the things yourself..
I got really lucky with a slime dropping a bomb…

This is a bit late but I just started the ‘easy’ difficulty one of your maps on mobile and I’m just looking for like any kind of tips to start as I’m a bit stuck, I destroyed both trees, planted more. I have now started to dupe water for a fishing pond thing. Is this right or is there other stuff I should do? Thanks really great map so far btw
There's some basics that you need to know:
First get an assured tree farm
DO NOT waste your grass blocks
Get enough space for enemies to spawn
Get right down your island to find a mushroom an cave biomes
DO NOT waste your mushroom biome, instead spread it to the right to have more space for the spider biome
Get the stone DO NOT break the spider walls
Get the gems that are in the underground island and combine it with acorns (don't use all your acorns though)
Plant it on the caverns to get infinite stone
Get the merchant to spawn get bombs for the demolitionist (make sure you have a house for them)
Get yourself a fishing rod and some bait (forest gives bait or get lucky with rain) also get a bug net to catch some bugs to fish
get hay to start moving to the right and left parts of the world and find the structures that are in the way
Find both the jungle and the dungeon
Get to the furthest corner of the world and start grinding goblin explorers
Get fishing spots on the places that you visited and made (example: mushroom, cavern, ocean , surface, sky,
jungle, {post-eskeletron}and dungeon)
Get to kill the eye of Cthulhu and eater of worlds
(the eye drops corruption seeds and with them you can make the corruption)

That's all I can say before you get to the other parts of this world also you get life from Golden crates

DO NOT waste your mushroom biome, instead spread it to the right to have more space for the spider biome
Get the gems that are in the underground island and combine it with acorns (don't use all your acorns though)
Get the merchant to spawn get bombs for the demolitionist (make sure you have a house for them)
Get yourself a fishing rod and some bait (forest gives bait or get lucky with rain) also get a bug net to catch some bugs to fish
get hay to start moving to the right and left parts of the world and find the structures that are in the way
Get fishing spots on the places that you visited and made (example: mushroom, cavern, ocean , surface, sky,

That's all I can say before you get to the other parts of this world also you get life from Golden crates
Ok thankyou

I want to know why isn't this map on drunk world with both evils that could me a good feature to this map if I say so myself

So I now have a gem tree thing set up in underground on mushroom biome, I also have sailfin boots from fishing, I have demolitionist and bug net. I have only found the mushroom and hell/lava biome beneath it, I'm currently just exploring but I'm finding it really hard to get bait

I want to know why isn't this map on drunk world with both evils that could me a good feature to this map if I say so myself
Only real explanation, cause it isn’t…
But if you use tedit(make sure to use the one specifically for 1.4.0.5 if your in mobile, which is beta 33 I believe) you can click drunk world on

Help, i made a corruption biome to farm for worm food, ive gotten the rotten chunks and the vile mushrooms, but i cant make the vile powder since i need a bottle in order to craft them, is there a desert biome? or any sand at all? also how many islands are there? im a mobile player so i can't check using tEdit or anything so

Help, i made a corruption biome to farm for worm food, ive gotten the rotten chunks and the vile mushrooms, but i cant make the vile powder since i need a bottle in order to craft them, is there a desert biome? or any sand at all? also how many islands are there? im a mobile player so i can't check using tEdit or anything so
check the dungeon, there is sand there

Back
Top Bottom