Map-Survival Skyblock (Vanilla)

Skyblock: A Minimalist Approach to Survival
Push your creativity and knowledge of the game to it's limit in a world where you are given as few resources as possible. Thank's in part to some new tricks in 1.4, the entire game is now beatable. Build, farm, and fight your way to the Moon Lord!

View attachment 277526
The main island, a lone speck floating in the void.
View attachment 277528
There are a few extra islands hidden in the world, some of them easier to find than others.
View attachment 277529
just realised how far apart the wall of flesh is gonna be lol....

Wat? :( all the grinding for the starfury wasn't worth it? :(
[/QUOT

Starfury is a great weapon in it's own right in my opinion, especially when there are no cave ceilings to get in the way.

I considered putting the fiery great-sword somewhere in the map, but decided against it. Even if you could get it, there is a very limited number of queen bee summons, and I didn't like the idea of players being unable to get Zenith based on bad beekeeper drop rng. So yeah, Meowmere and the Terrarian yo-yo are the best melee weapons available in the map.

Starfury is a great weapon in it's own right in my opinion, especially when there are no cave ceilings to get in the way.

I considered putting the fiery great-sword somewhere in the map, but decided against it. Even if you could get it, there is a very limited number of queen bee summons, and I didn't like the idea of players being unable to get Zenith based on bad beekeeper drop rng. So yeah, Meowmere and the Terrarian yo-yo are the best melee weapons available in the map.
That is if you are able to beat wide wall of flesh :D :D :D :D

Skyblock: A Minimalist Approach to Survival
Push your creativity and knowledge of the game to it's limit in a world where you are given as few resources as possible. Thank's in part to some new tricks in 1.4, the entire game is now beatable. Build, farm, and fight your way to the Moon Lord!

View attachment 277526
The main island, a lone speck floating in the void.
View attachment 277528
There are a few extra islands hidden in the world, some of them easier to find than others.
View attachment 277529
I need help doing this.
What do I do at the start?

Back
Top Bottom