Mobile Sleeping in bed does not advance time. The Obsidian Skull has a texture bug that changes color depending on the hair. Version: 1.4.4.5 build 977

Your Terraria Device
SM J7neo and others
Mobile OS
Android 9
Screenshot_20221108-211903_Terraria.jpg

Hi there @Jesús de Terraria welcome to the forums. :) I’m not able to reproduce either of these things, can you give a bit more info.

For the obsidian skull texture bug, what hairstyle are you using? I bought dozens from the Stylist, and none of them created an issue with the skull. Can you show a screenshot of the hair menu or the stylist menu of what hair is causing the problem.
92C80053-1C69-4EFC-837D-EBE98B4376FA.jpeg
7307A124-FC16-40ED-9AFB-AA92BA6FAE1D.jpeg

Sleeping in a bed speeds up time for me. Are you in multiplayer (everyone has to be sleeping), or perhaps Journey mode (and you have time frozen)?

Hola @Jesús de Terraria bienvenido a los foros. :) No puedo reproducir ninguna de estas cosas, ¿puede dar un poco más de información?

Para el error de textura de calavera de obsidiana, ¿qué peinado estás usando? Compré docenas del estilista, y ninguno de ellos creó un problema con el cráneo. ¿Puede mostrar una captura de pantalla del menú de cabello o el menú de estilista de qué cabello está causando el problema?
[ADJUNTAR=completo]390693[/ADJUNTAR] [ADJUNTAR=completo]390692[/ADJUNTAR]

Dormir en una cama me acelera el tiempo. ¿Estás en el modo multijugador (todos tienen que estar durmiendo), o tal vez en el modo Viaje (y tienes el tiempo congelado)?
I will leave a link to the worlds and characters where I get these game bugs.
Terraria MEGA

I also leave you the images where I am with the stylist, if you make a new character, choose the same hairstyle and put all the colors in white: #FFFFFF. When equipping the Obsidian Skull, the texture error should appear.

The world where I can't make time advance at night by sleeping in the game, I created it in a past version of "Labor of Love" and when I updated to the latest version I saw that it was not possible to sleep and make time advance fast.

I leave images of specifications of the device that I use.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Attachments

• 20221109_142131.jpg
    20221109_142131.jpg
    880.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 20221109_151402.jpg
    20221109_151402.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I will leave a link to the worlds and characters where I get these game bugs.
Terraria MEGA

I also leave you the images where I am with the stylist, if you make a new character, choose the same hairstyle and put all the colors in white: #FFFFFF. When equipping the Obsidian Skull, the texture error should appear.

The world where I can't make time advance at night by sleeping in the game, I created it in a past version of "Labor of Love" and when I updated to the latest version I saw that it was not possible to sleep and make time advance fast.

I leave images of specifications of the device that I use.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Thanks for uploading the files. :) The character folder had the map files (.map), but didn't include a character file (.plr), so for now I used my own character.

Obsidian Skull issue - I went into your world (using my character that had the same armor and accessories and hair style) and still don't get a texture issue. Are you able to upload the Creador_Amen .plr file? Do you happen to go to any online servers? It's okay if you do, I'm just trying to figure out where the texture issue is coming from.
1668028183372.png

Time not speeding up when in bed - You have a Pillar on the left side of the world. Until that is gone, time won't speed up when sleeping. :)
1668028219260.png

Thanks for uploading the files. :) The character folder had the map files (.map), but didn't include a character file (.plr), so for now I used my own character.

Obsidian Skull issue - I went into your world (using my character that had the same armor and accessories and hair style) and still don't get a texture issue. Are you able to upload the Creador_Amen .plr file? Do you happen to go to any online servers? It's okay if you do, I'm just trying to figure out where the texture issue is coming from.
View attachment 390753

Time not speeding up when in bed - You have a Pillar on the left side of the world. Until that is gone, time won't speed up when sleeping. :)
View attachment 390754

I leave the link of the texture character, it seems the texture error only comes up on my device.
Terraria Player MEGA

I have a question: is it normal to go through a single block of space when you fly up or when you fall? Video where I do it

Attachments

• Terraria_2022-11-09-17-22-11_001.mp4.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 34
I leave the link of the texture character, it seems the texture error only comes up on my device.
Terraria Player MEGA

I have a question: is it normal to go through a single block of space when you fly up or when you fall? Video where I do it
Thanks for the .plr file - even if I go into your world with your character, I still don’t see any texture glitches. If you leave those armor and accessories in a chest, make a brand new character, and have the new character put on the things in the chest - do you still get the same texture glitch?

It can be normal to go through one block wide gaps in some instances. It normally happens when using a grappling hook or hoiks though.

My friend told me that he doesn't get the texture bug either. As it only happens to me on that device, you can leave it like that, it doesn't affect the gameplay and the Obsidian Skull is not equipped for a long time. I also report that even moving the graphics section does not fix the bug.

Back
Top Bottom