Game Mechanics Sleeping through Blood Moons and Eclipses

Warriorcurio

Skeletron Prime
I think not being able to sleep through blood moons and eclipses makes sense, however, for late/endgame players, this can just be an annoyance, especially if there are plans to do something like building.

After defeating Plantera, blood moons should be able to be slept through as by then blood moon drops aren’t useful or necessary.

After defeating the Moon Lord, solar eclipses should be able to be slept through as drops from it won’t be very useful or necessary.

I think not being able to sleep through blood moons and eclipses makes sense, however, for late/endgame players, this can just be an annoyance, especially if there are plans to do something like building.

After defeating Plantera, blood moons should be able to be slept through as by then blood moon drops aren’t useful or necessary.

After defeating the Moon Lord, solar eclipses should be able to be slept through as drops from it won’t be very useful or necessary.
There is a mod if you are on pc that allows u to sleep I’m not sure what is called tho. Btw I still find solar eclipses still useful even after defeating moonlord becuz you can get a ton of money out of it

There is a mod if you are on pc that allows u to sleep I’m not sure what is called tho. Btw I still find solar eclipses still useful even after defeating moonlord becuz you can get a ton of money out of it

Yes, they can be farmed for money but after ML they don’t serve much of a challenge, so I don’t see why you shouldn’t be able to sleep through them, since it’s your choice to skip it or do it. I’m also talking about vanilla 1.4, where you can sleep in bed to speed up time by 5 (or 6) times as much unless certain events are occurring.

Although there are mods for this, I believe he wants this ability in the base game and it makes sense. Later in runs, it's more of a hassle than rewarding and for some reason they seem to be more prevalent, which is weird. Having the choice to sleep through it would only help the situation, not hurt it because if you want to fight then you fight, if you want to get over with it you sleep. Money also isn't an issue for me at this point in the game, I usually have an abundance of plat coins laying around.

Although there are mods for this, I believe he wants this ability in the base game and it makes sense. Later in runs, it's more of a hassle than rewarding and for some reason they seem to be more prevalent, which is weird. Having the choice to sleep through it would only help the situation, not hurt it because if you want to fight then you fight, if you want to get over with it you sleep. Money also isn't an issue for me at this point in the game, I usually have an abundance of plat coins laying around.
Yeah this makes sense I mostly use mine all up when I reforged my weapons and tools

Back
Top Bottom