Monster Type: Mini Boss
HP: 3000
Damage: 20
AI: Teleports around your perimeter and trys to murder your face off
Spawning Conditions: Spawns at 12:00 PM and only within that hour
Look:
g2lIlQY.png

Last edited:
Demon Eyes are already the bane of my survival playthroughs. This sounds like nightmare fuel.

Would fully support if it came with the graphical distortion of my screen once it was in view.

yeah, 12AM is midnight, that is the perfect time for this. as for the concept of adding slenderman to terraria.....I DEMAND NIGHTMARE FUEL!....AND A DIAPER!.....lol, but seriously, yes to slendy, we need him in terraria, however i'd like to offer one piece of constructive thought. i think something like slendy would be best served as a hardmode mob, having it in early game would actually be really cruel, unless you make early game spawning be considered a special event, or make him a mini-boss kind of like slime king, and give him a spawn message, maybe something like "You suddenly feel paranoid and your skin starts crawling" or "you feel like you're being watched".

but at any rate, love the idea :D

ya know, slenderman is not entirely "creepypasta", it has some real life inspirations from actual legends. might want to take that into account :p

nothing wrong with having these sorts of things in a game that already heavily references creatures from legend, just sayin'
It's still creepypasta.

I'll like this guy in a eclipse. Higher damage maybe?

considering the lore surrounding the inspirations behind slenderman, this is an excellent suggestion. if you read about stuff like "clutchbone" or "the tall man", they are always linked to stories pertaining to death, murder, and carnage. :)

Not necessary and a reference like this is stupid, in my opinion. But that's coming from a guy who detests game references and easter eggs. Nonetheless, the suggestion itself is well developed, if not a tad lacking. All there is to comment, my support rests with me on this one.

Personally, I really dislike the slender man pastas since they're really overrated.

I would say a new, unique enemy should be made with the properties you stated with a creepy look

I kinda support this. I mean, I like Slender Man, but then again, he is a bit overrated for my taste. Either way, neat idea.

It's still creepypasta.
okay, I'll go write a creepypasta about mlp
then you will have to call mlp a creepypasta, because there is a creepypasta about mlp.

as for the suggestion.
no.
not only does this mob seem unfair and annoying
but the idea itself is underdeveloped and unoriginal.

Seems like a cool idea, but can use some work, also there should be a static sound and screen distortion when Slender Man appears.

Also I think it should be a lot more rare.

Perhaps it should just be a vanity set.

I have to say no to this one. Sure it would be a good vanity, but definitely not as a monster. In general slenderman is overused and not as scary anymore. A slenderman vanity? Yes
A slenderman monster? No

Back
Top Bottom