Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Version 1.10.2 now Available, with a'lot of fixes and tweaks :dryadwink:

can u make a fat version of this texture pack? i want it XTRA T H I C C
I can't help but think your somewhat missed the point of these Texture packages... :dryadwhat:
i mean what does "Slim" have in common with "Fat" they are polar opposites of each other... :dryadrolleyes:

and No, won't be making a "Fat" version. I've got better things to waste time on. %-_-
"Thicc" on the other hand, I've have given some though, but that is mainly due to considering the limitations... :dryadsad:
going back to Terraria 1.1.0.0 as so many armor/vanity sets for the player sprite are unisex (same look for both Female & Male)
I Originally would had wanted the Male player sprite be a bit more stronger looking then the Female, and then female a bit for feminine
but due to them using the same "Sleeves" "Gloves" and very often the same "Pants and Boots" %:sigh:

I will forever wish there was a way to keep the male sprites how they look in vanilla while changing the female sprites. Would've been perfect IMO
If that was an Option that is what i would have gone with :dryadgrin:
But I'd probably would have made an optional Slim male add-on, for those that wanted it:dryadwink:

Also:
Finished updating the Tweeks for "Female Townies" and fixed a few things.
and fixed an issue with the Dryad Deer, somehow i didn't notice that she missed a white spot in one single frame... %:sigh:

If that was an Option that is what i would have gone with :dryadgrin:
But I'd probably would have made an optional Slim male add-on, for those that wanted it:dryadwink:

Also:
Finished updating the Tweeks for "Female Townies" and fixed a few things.
and fixed an issue with the Dryad Deer, somehow i didn't notice that she missed a white spot in one single frame... %:sigh:
I know nothing about modding/making texture packs for terraria but what's the problem with leaving male models as they are in the game ? Aren't they a seprate model from the female sprites ?

I know nothing about modding/making texture packs for terraria but what's the problem with leaving male models as they are in the game ? Aren't they a seprate model from the female sprites ?
for the most part there is, and it haves it's own files for each of the Basic clothing
Which you pick at start or change at a Dresser
But! only the Basic Clothing :dryadsad:
Because: The Head, Eye, Iris and eye lid is the same used by both genders. :dryadrolleyes:
(as there is no 4_0 "Head", 4_1 "Eye" 4_2 "Iris" nor 4_15 "Eyelid" among the Player_4_x files, which is the base files for the Female player sprite)

Any Vanity Shirt or Armor Chest have a sheet
which have a frame for the Torso for Female or Male depending on the gender of whom wears the item
but not for the Arms, Sleeves and Gloves are unisex, there only are 1 variant per sheet.

Also: Nearly every legs only have 1 variant, some have 2: one for each gender. but that is about 10 out of how many? :dryadconfused:

TL;DR:
Several files and frames are used by both Genders
(or Re-used by the other Gender, instead of having unique files for each)

Last edited:
Version 1.10.2 now Available, with a'lot of fixes and tweaks :dryadwink:

I can't help but think your somewhat missed the point of these Texture packages... :dryadwhat:
i mean what does "Slim" have in common with "Fat" they are polar opposites of each other... :dryadrolleyes:

and No, won't be making a "Fat" version. I've got better things to waste time on. %-_-
"Thicc" on the other hand, I've have given some though, but that is mainly due to considering the limitations... :dryadsad:
going back to Terraria 1.1.0.0 as so many armor/vanity sets for the player sprite are unisex (same look for both Female & Male)
I Originally would had wanted the Male player sprite be a bit more stronger looking then the Female, and then female a bit for feminine
but due to them using the same "Sleeves" "Gloves" and very often the same "Pants and Boots" %:sigh:
damn

"Slim Terrarians & Female NPC's" v1.10.2
For:
Terraria 1.4.0.X
Updated: 10/September/2020

Slim Terarians (Main content)
Add-on: Female Townies
Add-on: Dryad-Deer
Add-on: Centaur Mounts

What is this Texture pack about?:
> Slimmer Female player sprite, with matching Armors and Clothing. (going back before Terraria 1.1.0)
> the Slimmer body, makes Armors appear more though and rugged.
> Legs stretching doing running animation instead of torso. (Since November 2011)
> Female versions of several Hostile NPC's. (100+)
> Gore bits for every sprite i have Created/Changed.

Banners of modified Sprites

1.10.2 - Loads of Fixes and Tweaks
> Fixed a'lot of minor issues with rogue pixels
> Fixed the issues with some files not showing up in the texturePack format
> Tweaked the Player sprite legs & pants, same with mobs and NPC Townies (was a ton of work....)
> Updated Dryadisque (Painting)
> New attack animation for Stardust Guardian inspired from Hex777

1.10.1 - Updated for Terraria 1.4.0.X "Wave 2":
> Re-Added Townies (female townies had most tweaks)
> Re-Added Hostile NPCs and Bosses (many was tweaked or remade)
> Added new Townies & Hostile NPCs from 1.4
> Minor fixes and tweaks to a couple Vanity sets
> Repacked the mod for the New Texturepack format

1.10.0-A - Minor Tweaks and a Fix (Hotfixed June 30)
> Fixed Sailor outfit
> Tweaked some minor detail for several Armors
> Adjusted the outline color of the Copper armor
> Updated the outline of Pumpkin Armor's Helmet
> Tweaked a few player sprite shoes i missed

1.10.0 - Updated for Terraria 1.4.0.X "Wave 1":
> Re-did every Armor, Vanity, Dev Outfits and Accessory items.
> Added new Armor, Vanity and Dev Outfits added in 1.4
> Fixed a handful issues with the old Player sprite Pants and Shoes
> New Werewolf Sprite
> New mermen Sprite
> Updated Stardust Guardian

1.10. Update:
Player Sprite: 10/10
Mannequin 2.0: 2/2
"Heavy" Armor: 45/45 (1 New)
"Light" Armor: 32/32 (2 New)
Vanity Clothing: 82/82 (18 New)
Dev Clothing: 18/18 (4 New)
Accessories: 40/40
Guardian: 1/1 (she's been included as she is the Stardust Armor's set-bonus)
Files: 625

> Re-Logic fixed the last of the issues with the Robe and Dress costumes! :dryadpassionate:
Townies: 26/26 (2 New)
NPC's: 115/115 (5 New)
Bosses: 5/5 (2 New)
Summons: 11/11
Tiles: 4/4 (2 New)
Speech Bobble Emotes: 1/1
No Pirate "Poop": 1/1
Files: 534

> I see Skeletons have had their bone color changed to be more white
The only Skeletons that will stay are the female once, once re-done (did you notice any? :dryadtongue:)
I may add Bleached bones as an Add-on later, if requested.

> Seems Re-Logic gave slimes Transparency since i added Transparent slimes :pinky:
I'll remove mine but the unique: "Devil slime" :lslime:
Dryad Deer: 1/1
Centaur mounts: 4/4 (3 New)
Female Townies: 21/21 (1 New) - 168 files

Table of Content (Preview):
Color_Layout_4.png

Color-Palate for Player sprites, used for character Creation.
"Light" Armor sets (Female)
Light Armors

Summoner Armors

Magic Robes
"Heavy" Armor sets (Female)
Wood Armors

Pre-Hardmode Armors

Misc Armors

Hardmode Armors

Endgame Armors
Vanity Sets (Female)
Vanity Outfits

Vanity Outfits

Vanity Dresses

Shapesifts (Female)
Shapeshifts: Werewolf & Merfolk

Developer Sets (Female)
Developer Outfits
Townies_1.png

Townies_2.png

Townies_3.png

Townies_4.png

Townies_5.png

Townies_6.png
Pixies
Pixies.png

Pirates

Pixel_Pirates.png

Pygma
Pygma.png
Zombies
Zombies.png

Zombie_Mermen.png

Goblins
Goblins.png

Sky
Harpy.gif

Underworld (Hell)
Succubus.gif
Succubus-2.gif
Succubus-3.gif

Desert
Mummies.png
Blood_Mummy.png

Lamia.png

Sand_Elemental.png

Nightmare
Nightmare.png

Hollowed
Halloweed.png

Pirates
Pirates.png

The Crimson
Float_Gross.png

Solar Eclipse
Horror_Show.png

Lunar Cult
Lunar_Cult.png

Skeletons

Skeletons.png

Misc
Icy_Mermen.png
Lost_Girl.png
Gnome.png

Lihzahrd.png
Lihzahrd_2.png

Paladin.png
Clown.png
Medusa.png

Plantera.gif
Empress_of_Light.png
Halloween:
Armors
(Female)
Halloween Armora

Event Costumes (Female)
Halloween Costumes

NPC's
Halloween_Party.png

Mourning_Wood.png
Christmas:
Clothing
(Female)
Christmas Outfits

NPC's
Snow_Women.png

Christmas_Army.png

Ice_Queen.png

Downloads:
> Slim Frame v1.10.2 - [TP] (1,98 MB) <- for Terraria 1.4!
> Slim Frame v1.9.3 - [XNA] (2,55 MB) <- Only for Terraria Mod Loader (1.3.5) till it's updated for Terraria 1.4!

Mod/Texturepack Issues:
Dryad-Deer, have some issues wearing party hats....

Game issues: (unmodded Terraria 1.4.0.x)
X Sitting legs, have an natural shape and somewhat makes it look like you wear clown shoes... %:sigh:
X Directional Arm (new) doesn't go under the shoulder pad when used for weapons, but does for Eating and Golfing :dryadwhat:
X Back Arm is used for Petting pets and Eating is in front of the Base torso but behind any shirt/armor/dress:dryadsad:
(clearly shows with Mermaid as male character)
X When on a Mount the Clothier scarf, Tax Collector Cape and Superhero Cape and goes missing
X Player arm is used for Sunflower outfit and the outfit arm block some of the Flower Petals of the head item
X Some Townies sit slightly of on chairs (Sits a ½pixel off...)

If you encounter any other Mod Issues please report them to me
In the thread, or by PM (Conversation) and please provide a Screen-shot of the issue.
If it's the Player Character
Also, please include what items and visual Vanity accessories you have equipped if they cause an issue

Alternate (Add-on) Packs:
Female Townies v1.8.B
Updated: 13/September/2020
Female_Townies.png
Female_Townies_2.png

Female_Townies_3.png
Female_Townies_4.png

Guide, Merchant, Arms Dealer, Old Lady, Clothier, Demolitionist.
Goblin Tinker, Wizard, Mrs. Santa, Truffle, Dyer, Witch Doctor.
Cyborg, Painter,Pirate Captain, Witch Doctor, Tax Collector, Angler. Barkeep, Golfer.
Traveling Merchant, Skeleton Merchant.

Dryad-Deer v1.3.B
Updated: 13/September/2020
Dryad-Deer.png

Dryad as Warcraft Dryad
She will not comically fail trying to sit on a chair... but lay down next to it instead :dryadwink:

Centaur Mounts v1.1
Updated: 7/August/2020
Horses_and_Unicorn_Centaurs.png

Centaur and Unicorn-Centaur Mounts

Discontinued - Will not be updated for 1.4:

off-hand: Shields and Tomes v1.4
Armor_Shields.png

Robe_Tomes.png

Off-hand shields for Armors & off-hand Tomes for Robes
Off-hand Shields are Based on Main-hand shields by SzGamer227

Deer-taur Costume
v1.0
Deer-Taur-Costume.png

Deer-taur Costume, replaces the Mermaid costume. (as the legs are invisible)

Anthropomorphic Animals v1.0

Anthropomorphic_Animals.png

Changes the Animal costumes Mask to be more like Heads
Note: some hair styles still show
, you can fix that at the Stylist Townie

Please keep the Compatibility of the ALT Files (Below) in mind
The once Compatible with 1.3/T-Mod have [XNA] in the filename
The once Compatible with 1.4 have [TP] in the filename
The preview and decorative images look broken :!

I don't see the issue.... everything looks and works for me
<.<

Also did you have to quote the whole post....?
<.<;
Didn't remember that the reply box is in the bottom of the page. And this doesn't work for me and is the only page where happens... I'll check my settings to see if something is wrong.

Edit: Well is a strange problem I only see in your account, if you see it OK then Idk

Last edited:
@JoallBlue130
That is because the Clicking on "Reply" attached to the bottom right of a post, will automatically Quote all of the post.
and go to the Bottom of the page to the Writing box with the whole [/Quote] Bracket right above the writing courser.

If you go to them Bottom of the Page and start writing into the empty writing box, a quote will not be automatically generated
^^

But when you hit "Post reply" everything inside the writing-box, will be posted for everyone to see.
Not just the person who's post you quoted, that will only happen if you Started a Private Conversation and copied the Quote into it.
There's a reason for the "Preview" function, which right next to "Post reply"
^.~

Which will let you preview what is inside the Witting box (just below) before posting it all.
XD

When I use this texture pack I can't see the painting "Princess 64", bought from the Princess. I've tried taking away other texture packs and even using this one alone but it doesn't show. Something in this texture pack must be conflicting with the new painting.

Before anyone Asks, I have Begun
When I use this texture pack I can't see the painting "Princess 64", bought from the Princess. I've tried taking away other texture packs and even using this one alone but it doesn't show. Something in this texture pack must be conflicting with the new painting.
That is because i have i have some edited Paintings
and the "Princess 64" Painting is new in 1.4.1 and it have only been out for less then a day
and I have only gotten so long in the update process
<.<;

Took some time sorting the files, as there were 278 New/updated files in the 1.4.1 update yesterday

The file in Question is Tiles_242.xnb (there is no graphic for #45 in the 1.10.x pack)

the reason the invisible painting happens for you is because the fail safe for Texture packs is: is the texture dimensions the same?
which it is, it just had another painting added to the 2nd Colon that isn't full yet so a 3rd wasn't made, if that had happened the dimention would have been off resulting in the outdated file not being loaded.

Here is a Computability fix for it, while i work on the Update
^.~

(BTW it needs to be Above Slim Terrarians in the "Enabled packs" List)

Attachments

• Slim_Terrarians_[v1.4.1]_Compatability-fix.zip
    72.3 KB · Views: 240
When will the flinx fur coat have a texture if not already.
Unlike the painting the Armor/Vanity will still show up although Glitchy... but can be hidden by wearing something else in the vanity slots
But the painting will be invisible yet take up background space, probably make some thing there is a Glitch with Wall tiles
Suddenly if they forgot they put a painting there
:/

There however seem to be some strange issues with the Garden gnome tile....
as they broke the rule for Texturepack for it Original file dimension is 140x40, (were 140x38 in 1.4.0.x) and a Custom texture will only load if it's dimensions are 140x38
*shrugs*, i guess i pre-fixed fixed it for 1.4.1.2+
<.<

Many of the new outfits have 1 or 2 Accessory textures, an extra leg texture or 2, a Glow and/or extra effects textures so it takes which means it takes abit to do compared to old Vanity set items that just had a Shirt, pants and maybe a hat
indifferent.png

The Slim Frame "Slim Terrarians" Update 1.11.0 for Terraria 1.4.1.x is Finished!
^^

Sorry about the delay, got a new phone and had some trouble with it
so had 2 days of Issues, frustration and stress - 2 Terrible monday's in row
@_@

But i got it Mostly sat up now
passionate.gif

Also i sort of expected Terraria 1.4 on Mobile
atleast i didn't end up getting bombarded by problems with such yesterday (which was a releaf
Phew!
)
Although a bit sad to see it wasn't there an option, but sounds like it might be something to come
Probably something to do with Apple & Google, / Microsoft & Sony
Apple: I kind of doubt it for Iphones, but they might surprise me.
hmmm......

Android: I know of expect it on Google, so here's hopping!
wink.gif

Xbox: I will be very surprised if Microsoft didn't support this
what.png

Playstation: I have no idea but they did allow for Fallout 4 mods in the end (Probably saw some numb3rs)
;p

I'll start preparing for the update for the Dryad Deer & Female Townies Add-on's

ALSO:
You will still need the Compatibility fix
(Below) for the Garden Gnome till Terraria 1.4.1.2
<.<

it was Tagged as an as Bug, so might be fixed in 1.4.1.2 (or the one after)

Sadly NPC sitting un-alignment and Player Sitting for the unused Frame #2-5 instead for an actual sitting pose for legs
or Back arm behind in between body and Clothing when betting a pet, none have been Addressed yet
:/

(and the OG Reaper mask still have the old bug, where 1 frame of the of set by 1 pixel, )

Attachments

• Garden Gnome Compatibility Fix.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom