Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

I've always taken the Pirate Crossbower and one Zombie (ID 200) to be female, though it can be a little hard to tell.
Oh! yeah, your totally right!, i forgot about them.... :dryadeek:
But also Zombie Bride, Nymph, Medusa, Goblin Warlock, Possessed Girl, Naga , half of the Santa-Elf's, Ice Queen and Bee Queen :dryadrolleyes:

That Pretty much is the Plan I already have. although i don't plan working on it before i am finished with what i currently work on
Sorting out 1.337 Textures is as much of time sink on your end as it will be on yours
as the converter tool is convert selected files from X folder, to Y folder
and as far as i know there is no plug-in for easy browsing of xnb textures, and those that i have tried is pretty slow launching, and don't use left or right arrow input...

But after i would , it's only a mater of time how long it takes to sort out all the files.
and updating individual textures thereafter for the package, is likely to be a tad annoying

For Example:
Townies\20 - Dryad\
> NPC_20.xnb
> NPC_Head_5.xnb
> Gore_39.xnb
> Gore_40.xnb
> Gore_41.xnb

NPC\3 - Zombie-A\
NPC_3.xnb
NPC_430.xnb
Gore_3.xnb
Gore_4.xnb
Gore_5.xnb

Armor\37 - Crimson Armor\
Armor_Arm_37.xnb
Armor_Body_37.xnb
Armor_Head_57.xnb
Armor_Legs_35.xnb
Female_Body_37.xnb

The only Original Female sprite is pretty much the Harpy, i think (unless you count the Townies)
i don't recall any others ("Alt Female NPC pack" as Seperate pack, i will likely add later to the sorted pack at it's Root of the folder structure)

The only NPC sprite that ware changed, is the "Red Devil" which i already have tinkered a little with
any else, like the Zombies or Skeletons just have a new NPC_ID
so there is the original zombie and the new one which attack with an amputated arm
and Skeletons that now have trowing attacks, and the original sprite still exists, so there is duplicate Skeletons sprites where 1 of them can trow trow things

Also Sprites sheets are made of multiple single frame texture's
where terraria have 20+ Frames per for humanoid NPC Texture and 1-8~ for Beast NPC's
This is a Sprite sheet
(Jazz Jackrabbit 1994 - Epic Games)
While it's super cool that you were already planning on separating the pack into parts, if I'm reading your post correctly it sounds like you were thinking of separating them into folders for each individual NPC and armor set, which might be a little much and cause some unnecessary difficulty for both the end user and yourself.

But then again, that is based upon the assumption that there would only be one version of the texture pack to download. If you want to make both a version that isn't separated or is only slightly separated and a version that is separated down to each individual NPC and armor set for people like myself that would actually go through the process of installing that and put them both up for download, that's great.

While it's super cool that you were already planning on separating the pack into parts, if I'm reading your post correctly it sounds like you were thinking of separating them into folders for each individual NPC and armor set, which might be a little much and cause some unnecessary difficulty for both the end user and yourself.
Not necessarily:
Simply remove the folder(s) of the Armor, Townies, NPC, items, etc, you do not want.
Then go to the root of the sorted folders, Hit F3 and type .xnb and enter
and the Search will find all .xnb files, that are left within the sorted folders.
and finally Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C and go to Steam\steamapps\common\terraria\Content\Images, and then Ctrl+V

(No idea what the key for search is on Mac or Linux, but should hopefully work alike)

actually, player body and female body are npcs and players skins, but Why have an Skin body.png?

actually, player body and female body are npcs and players skins, but Why have an Skin body.png?
I believe that shows underneath some clothes and armor. The mermaid costume being the most obvious example. It makes sense to have a separate texture for the body, because it needs to be adjusted to match the PC's skin color.

Oh, okay. Take your time, then
"you know Notting John snow"
The Skin_Body is Similar to the Skin_Legs which is used behind Pants Textures
and Skin_Arm which is used behind Armor_Arm or Sleeve

But that were before 1.3 now they are: which now is - 0_3/4_3 (Skin_Body), 0_7/4_7 (Skin_Arm), 0_10/4_10, (Skin_Legs)
Now you can now call it backward compatible with 1.2.x or 1.1.x or Mobile

As Nvidia made a Tablet Recall due to Fire danger with the Battery
and they didn't want the older one back it seemed, by what the note that I received with the Replacement
"Please dispose of your old device following Local E-waste guidelines."
So I had to throw out perfectly working hardware, where only the Battery was faulty (if running too hot) which can be replaced and thous makes it a tad silly.
and since I live in the cold north of Europe, I decided to Keep it, Root* them and get new Batteries for it.
so i have Access to the content of Terraria Mobile on my older Nvidia Shield Tablet.
(Oddly enough, it uses .png textures instead of .xna or any other format. also there is no Arm_Skin)

* Rooted, Cracked, Unlocked it, Get access to and behind the Android OS, beyond the "Internal Storage" which is only like the User-Document folder if you think Windows, but i have full aceess to C:\ now, rather then only the User-Document folder.

"you know Notting John snow"
The Skin_Body is Similar to the Skin_Legs which is used behind Pants Textures
and Skin_Arm which is used behind Armor_Arm or Sleeve

But that were before 1.3 now they are: which now is - 0_3/4_3 (Skin_Body), 0_7/4_7 (Skin_Arm), 0_10/4_10, (Skin_Legs)
Now you can now call it backward compatible with 1.2.x or 1.1.x or Mobile

As Nvidia made a Tablet Recall due to Fire danger with the Battery
and they didn't want the older one back it seemed, by what the note that I received with the Replacement
"Please dispose of your old device following Local E-waste guidelines."
So I had to throw out perfectly working hardware, where only the Battery was faulty (if running too hot) which can be replaced and thous makes it a tad silly.
and since I live in the cold north of Europe, I decided to Keep it, Root* them and get new Batteries for it.
so i have Access to the content of Terraria Mobile on my older Nvidia Shield Tablet.
(Oddly enough, it uses .png textures instead of .xna or any other format. also there is no Arm_Skin)

* Rooted, Cracked, Unlocked it, Get access to and behind the Android OS, beyond the "Internal Storage" which is only like the User-Document folder if you think Windows, but i have full aceess to C:\ now, rather then only the User-Document folder.
i'm using terraria 1.3, so "skin" files are all old unused files :p
also, why everybody say that your texture pack is peverted? i didn't see anything perverted, only texture changes to the two, i am making the
oposite with me texture pack, instead making female graphics slim, i'm making female NPCs GFX like female graphics.

I think i know why female GFX and NPCs GFX are different, most because cenx said to red make best graphics for her but not for npcs.

i'm using terraria 1.3, so "skin" files are all old unused files :p
also, why everybody say that your texture pack is peverted? i didn't see anything perverted, only texture changes to the two, i am making the
oposite with me texture pack, instead making female graphics slim, i'm making female NPCs GFX like female graphics.

I think i know why female GFX and NPCs GFX are different, most because cenx said to red make best graphics for her but not for npcs.
I'f you were using 1.2.x, then they are not unused however, it's called compatibility
1.2.x Player sprite - 16 Files, 69,4 KB.
1.3.x Player sprite - 59 Files, 245 KB.

I'm not really sure about that. people have different Gray-boarderlines of what is perverted, sexy and not.
but if they think it is Perverted, then maybe they are the pervert or just a stereo-type.

Ørr... your making female npc graphics for female graphics, so you can have female npc graphics while you have female graphics? - yo dawg. :dryadtongue:
You mean "Townies", Right?, so your making Buff female townies, like the default player sprite shape?

I don't think that is the case. as back in 1.1 (when the Female player sprite was added) the Player sprites utilized the hands textures for both genders.
now both gender only utilize the head, Eye and Eye-iris textures. (of the player sprite textures)

I'f you were using 1.2.x, then they are not unused however, it's called compatibility
1.2.x Player sprite - 16 Files, 69,4 KB.
1.3.x Player sprite - 59 Files, 245 KB.

I'm not really sure about that. people have different Gray-boarderlines of what is perverted, sexy and not.
but if they think it is Perverted, then maybe they are the pervert or just a stereo-type.

Ørr... your making female npc graphics for female graphics, so you can have female npc graphics while you have female graphics? - yo dawg. :dryadtongue:
You mean "Townies", Right?, so your making Buff female townies, like the default player sprite shape?

I don't think that is the case. as back in 1.1 (when the Female player sprite was added) the Player sprites utilized the hands textures for both genders.
now both gender only utilize the head, Eye and Eye-iris textures. (of the player sprite textures)
yeah, i'm buffing like the player default sprite shape, that is to make more sense cause before was an completly non-sense, like they don't are eating nothing.

So I have apparently run into the file size cap for uploaded Files, which I think is 2 MB per file.
I'm pretty sure I read it were 10 MB. Oh well, I can deal with that.

yeah, i'm buffing like the player default sprite shape, that is to make more sense cause before was an completly non-sense, like they don't are eating nothing.
If fell kind of the opposite, as you can see :dryadtongue:

So I have apparently run into the file size cap for uploaded Files, which I think is 2 MB per file.
I'm pretty sure I read it were 10 MB. Oh well, I can deal with that.

If fell kind of the opposite, as you can see :dryadtongue:
i will re-rework the slimes.

Could someone please, as soon as possible, give me a brief tutorial on how to put this in my mac? I'm extremely annoyed, and the readme.textscript didn't give any info on it either. I can't access the content folder for some reason.

Could someone please, as soon as possible, give me a brief tutorial on how to put this in my mac? I'm extremely annoyed, and the readme.textscript didn't give any info on it either. I can't access the content folder for some reason.
I would love to help you, and would likely succeed in doing so if you were using a Windows-based PC, but I cannot guarantee success with a Mac as all I can offer is mere speculation due to lack of first-hand experience using such devices.

You say you can't access the content folder. Can folders be set to hidden, or locked, like on Windows machines? Maybe that's the problem.
If there is a primary application installation directory, like the Program Files folder on a PC, on a primary data partition, like the C drive on a PC, perhaps you should try moving your Steam installation out of that folder and somewhere else. I don't know about Macs, but with certain versions of Windows with certain configurations, PCs can get touchy about interactions with things installed under the Program Files directory, and there could be something similar to that for Macs.

I don't really have any more insight to offer than that, I'm afraid. All I can do is suggest that you use Google, or some similar search engine, to look around for other people who may have had the same problem and found a way to fix it or work around it, and if you can't, make a post somewhere more obvious (say, a new thread in the the texture packs discussion forum) rather than on a specific texture pack's thread, there you are more likely to receive useful answers.

I would love to help you, and would likely succeed in doing so if you were using a Windows-based PC, but I cannot guarantee success with a Mac as all I can offer is mere speculation due to lack of first-hand experience using such devices.

You say you can't access the content folder. Can folders be set to hidden, or locked, like on Windows machines? Maybe that's the problem.
If there is a primary application installation directory, like the Program Files folder on a PC, on a primary data partition, like the C drive on a PC, perhaps you should try moving your Steam installation out of that folder and somewhere else. I don't know about Macs, but with certain versions of Windows with certain configurations, PCs can get touchy about interactions with things installed under the Program Files directory, and there could be something similar to that for Macs.

I don't really have any more insight to offer than that, I'm afraid. All I can do is suggest that you use Google, or some similar search engine, to look around for other people who may have had the same problem and found a way to fix it or work around it, and if you can't, make a post somewhere more obvious (say, a new thread in the the texture packs discussion forum) rather than on a specific texture pack's thread, there you are more likely to receive useful answers.
Thanks for trying to help, but I still am having trouble opening it.

How can i include a guide how to make this texture mod work for a Operative i don't own?

Though, i've read that Xna Texture mods can work on Mac/Linux
unlike the once that requires T.C.C.L. as that it self requires Windows XP/Win7 or Vista/Win8/Win10

You likely have Steam?, i'm not sure how it directory structure is. But if you open Steam, go to the main tab "Library"
Right lick on Terraria, or what you mac users do to open up a option menu for a selected element.
chose properties, and select "Browse Local files..." that should open Terraria's Root folder.
no idea what you will see in there or if it is like the Windows version, but look for a Folder with a lot of .Xnb files.
(on Windows it's "Images" within the "Content" folder)

Back
Top Bottom