Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Hey, could've named the zip "Texture Pack.zip", remove the README.txt file, name dat folder to images, then place the zip into the documents folder of terraria. look it up "how to install terraria texture packs"

It will still load. to revert, just take da file out of there and done.

C: Drive >
Documents >
My Games >
Terraria (place in this folder, no where else. terraria will still load them)

:D

is there any way we can edit how it looks on the player model?
You can extract the sprite with an XNB to PNG converter, modify it, then use a PNG to XNB converter built for Terraria to reinsert it. I highly suggest against distributing the modifications to any1 for any reason without permission tho. the player sprite is "Player_0_0.xnb" to "Player_HairAlt_134.xnb" (344 files) or for the body and clothes alone, "Player_0_0.xnb" to "Player_9_13.xnb" (76 files)

Last edited:
Is there a 1.2.4.1 version of this? If so could I get it?
at least there was. I would suggest using the "Wayback Machine" to view the OP as late as possible with the 1.2.4.1 version still up for the latest 1.2.4.1 version, but that may still give you the latest, depending on how they're uploaded. Or u could just wait for some1 with the 1.2.4.1 version to give u it

i will try this to see if it will work
thx in advance
Just keep in mind that too much alteration to the player sprite, will afflict any vanity clothing and some (Female) Armors
specifically the shading of the bare skin when wearing: Dryad costume, Lamia clothes

Is there a 1.2.4.1 version of this? If so could I get it?
You do know that is version is 3 years and 6 months old :dryadwhat:
the version your looking for is v1.6.1 <-(Download link)
i don't recall any of the many small tweaks i made in between v1.6.1 and Current: v1.9.3

Quicky Question: May i use this Texture Pack in my Texture Packs Mix? Ill give a credit link to ya' for sure.

when I look at the Unicorns, they look like a female centaur, Lihzahrds and the Witch DOctor (he is a lihzahrd too) wear Brassieres, skeletons (including Hell and Skeletron) look like they are from marble, and lastly, sharks are coloured like the MegaShark!!

I wish you could make an entire texture pack that turns everything (or just the npcs and player) into something like the dryad deer-taur. Pretty much Centaurs or something along those lines (a.k.a. taurs).
I already have 3 so called Taur's, the Unicentaur, the optional: Dryad-Deer and Unicentaur mount as well as a Costume

This mod isn't Total conversion into Taurs :dryadrolleyes:
but a Slimmer body for player characters, when wearing most cosmetics, so most armors look thick armor in Comparison
and adding a long list of female version of NPC's
from a few: Harpy (1.0.4), Nymph (1.2), Zombie: Female (1.2), Pirate Crossbower (1.2), Elf Archer (1.2.2) Ice Queen (1.2.2)
Lamia (1.3), Medusa (1.3), Zombie: The Bride (1.3), Goblin Summoner (1.3), The Possessed (1.3), Sand Elemental (1.3.3)
Notable mentions: Pinky (Release) Mother Slime (Release), Queen Bee (1.2), Plantera (1.2), Mothron (1.3)
:pinky:

I mean.. it's okay? It's a questionable idea, but the sprites look okay. Some of them though are bit.. eh.
could you be more vague? :dryadtongue:

when I look at the Unicorns, they look like a female centaur, Lihzahrds and the Witch DOctor (he is a lihzahrd too) wear Brassieres, skeletons (including Hell and Skeletron) look like they are from marble, and lastly, sharks are coloured like the MegaShark!!

The Lihzahrds' seemed Pretty Amazon like so i made them female
Including the Witch doctor since i could not find any / Indicators for them :dryadtongue:

So because i changed the Bone color from Moss green to Bleached white, they now look like are from Marble? lol! :dryadgrin:

The Shark is Indeed colored after the Mega-Shark. you don't like the Mega-Shark?
(hmm i wonder why i recolored the Shark... a long time ago)

The Lihzahrds' seemed Pretty Amazon like so i made them female
Including the Witch doctor since i could not find any / Indicators for them :dryadtongue:

So because i changed the Bone color from Moss green to Bleached white, they now look like are from Marble? lol! :dryadgrin:

The Shark is Indeed colored after the Mega-Shark. you don't like the Mega-Shark?
(hmm i wonder why i recolored the Shark... a long time ago)
Though the sprite gives no indication of gender, the witch doctor is actually male. i don't remember y tho

Hello,

The hair looks kind of different in this pack and I'm wondering if you figured out how to change hair.

I have a custom sprite as shown below but it needs the hair to be recognizable.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-01-16 10.28.52.png
    Screenshot 2018-01-16 10.28.52.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 329
Though the sprite gives no indication of gender, the witch doctor is actually male. i don't remember y tho
Could be, or could be that every npc that had not had a gender set, is defaulted to male...?
and thous summoned by the King statue on activation

Hello,

The hair looks kind of different in this pack and I'm wondering if you figured out how to change hair.

I have a custom sprite as shown below but it needs the hair to be recognizable.
Thanks!
Yes, Player_Hair_#.xnb is the hair textures
and Player_HairAlt_#.xnb is for hair, when wearing cosmetic head wear that don't cover the whole head

How do i use texture packs? :confused:
Read the Readme.txt? :dryadtongue:

Basica'ly:
Open you Steam library, right click on Terraria in your game list, right click it and chose: Proprieties
click the tab "Local Files" and select "Browse Local Files..."

go into the "Content" Folder then the "Image" Folder, now Paste the .xnb files from the .Zip package into this directory and chose "yes" to overwrite :dryadwink:

Open you Steam library, right click on Terraria in your game list, right click it and chose: Proprieties
click the tab "Local Files" and select "Verify integrity of Game Cache"

This will have Steam re-download Terraria's original sprites files.

Hi there! Just managed to figure out that there were mods and how to install them. And I like the aesthetic changes made, brought a small little update for me while I wait for 1.3.6. However, just a question I have, if you don't mind answering. Would you be able to find a way to alter the speech bubbles that are brought up for the now female variants of the the town npcs? The immersion is slightly broken when Ella (my mechanic) talks about Tkanus as a guy still. Not that it matters, but just that subtle change would make it better.

Is there a video of that texture pack? :rolleyes:
Sadly not that i know of or been able to find... it's possible it could have been used in a Terraria twitch stream?
who knows all i know i was not told%:sigh:

Hi there! Just managed to figure out that there were mods and how to install them. And I like the aesthetic changes made, brought a small little update for me while I wait for 1.3.6. However, just a question I have, if you don't mind answering. Would you be able to find a way to alter the speech bubbles that are brought up for the now female variants of the the town npcs? The immersion is slightly broken when Ella (my mechanic) talks about Tkanus as a guy still. Not that it matters, but just that subtle change would make it better.
I though i did that years ago... :dryadsad:
*looks trough the archive*
Yup there it is Extra_48.xnb, so -oooh!... :dryadeek:

There is a map editor tool you can download that let's you edit the Townie names in your world(s)
(Remember to backup your world, before you start tinker with it, in case something breaks your world)
The tool can also be used to make custom maps: a flotilla of floating isles, a giant ocean, as well as team-PvP and Racing maps :dryadwink:

Back
Top Bottom