Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

I cant get the pack to work for some reason Can anyone help me?
Did you read the Included Readme.txt? :dryadwink:

Extract the .xna files from within the Zip into your Terraria's Image folder
Dir: "Steam\steamapps\common\terraria\Content\Images"

Open your steam Library
Right click on Terraria and Select "Propperties"
go to the "Local files" tap, click on "Browse Local Files..."
Default: "Steam\steamapps\common\terraria\Content\Images"

Open the Folder "Content" then the "Images" folder
you Finally extract the .xnb textures from the Zip to this folder

Or what else might be the issue?, there isn't much information to theorize within your post... :dryadrolleyes:

I really love this texture pack thanks abunch for making it. I hope when 1.3.6 update is released this will remain compatible with the update. Speaking of compatible this texture pack doesn't seem fully compatible with Terraria Overhaul. In some instances when my character is attacking the textures would alternate between this and the vanilla. I hope that can be fixed. In any case this texture pack is amazing keep up the good work.

I really love this texture pack thanks abunch for making it. I hope when 1.3.6 update is released this will remain compatible with the update. Speaking of compatible this texture pack doesn't seem fully compatible with Terraria Overhaul. In some instances when my character is attacking the textures would alternate between this and the vanilla. I hope that can be fixed. In any case this texture pack is amazing keep up the good work.
Terraria overhaul uses different armor textures, I am pretty sure. That is possible why they look messed up.

Terraria overhaul uses different armor textures, I am pretty sure. That is possible why they look messed up.
Indeed, My guess would also have been that Terraria Overhaul had a finger to play with the issue, but alas no Screenshot of the issue so I've got no idea the issue really are. :dryadrolleyes:

After Taking a look at the Overhaul mod. I can see what the issue is, Accord to the Thread Overhaul came out in 2017?, and this mod started in 2011.
It's safe sure to say none were made to be compatible with the other, as this were made for Terraria without any need for 3rd Party modding tools to use it.
I moved away from the original requirement of T.C.C.L. (Terraria. Custom. Content. Loader) :dryadtongue:
and I had no knowledge of Terraria Overhaul before yesterday.

The Overhaul Mod uses an arms system similar to the rotating arms of Starbound, which is is not like the original 5 arm positions of Terraria
I'm not sure if these new arm sprites are new external files or added into original Arm textures...
but either way this is were the issue is. Overhaul Mod changing core fondant of player sprite, causing everything not not made Compatible with it
to be incompatible.
Regardless how little or big this might seem to affect the game as a whole. %:sigh:

Is there a version of the texture pack with just the slim female player sprites, without altering the NPCs or enemies? I tried removing the files labeled NPC in the main pack, which did fix the townspeople and enemies as far as I could tell, but they still have the altered gore. I don't know which gore file corresponds to each NPC or enemy. There are also changed sprites like the pet fairy which I could probably figure out myself if needed. Though then there are files like the wing ones that I'm unsure whether they were altered or just fixed to work with the new female sprites.
It's been a few months since the last post, but hopefully you're still around considering the thread has been around for several years.

Is there a version of the texture pack with just the slim female player sprites, without altering the NPCs or enemies? I tried removing the files labeled NPC in the main pack, which did fix the townspeople and enemies as far as I could tell, but they still have the altered gore. I don't know which gore file corresponds to each NPC or enemy. There are also changed sprites like the pet fairy which I could probably figure out myself if needed. Though then there are files like the wing ones that I'm unsure whether they were altered or just fixed to work with the new female sprites.
It's been a few months since the last post, but hopefully you're still around considering the thread has been around for several years.
I recommend ya to use the TExtrator to see 'current' used sprites that game uses. After checking out the ones you cant want, just delete them from the folder with texture pack - check the integrity of the files and put the modified texture folder inside again.

Hey Zilem not sure if you're still around, but I hope you're willing to update your texture pack for 1.4. Apparently new mechanics are being added that utilizes the new armor sheets.

Hey Zilem not sure if you're still around, but I hope you're willing to update your texture pack for 1.4. Apparently new mechanics are being added that utilizes the new armor sheets.
I've been planing on updating it for since the announcement trailer :dryadtongue:

No idea how long it will take to update... :dryadwhat:
as first I'll have to take out all the new files and figure out what they and which fits together
and take note if any older files also was updated and figure out what changed between 1.3.5 and 1.4.x. especially if it is one i modded
But so far i can see there have been some changes to the NPC sprites :dryadpassionate:

and then there is the Tmod as Fre-DLC :dryadeek:
I can't help but feel i also gotta tinker with this.

I've been planing on updating it for since the announcement trailer :dryadtongue:

No idea how long it will take to update... :dryadwhat:
as first I'll have to take out all the new files and figure out what they and which fits together
and take note if any older files also was updated and figure out what changed between 1.3.5 and 1.4.x. especially if it is one i modded
But so far i can see there have been some changes to the NPC sprites :dryadpassionate:

and then there is the Tmod as Fre-DLC :dryadeek:
I can't help but feel i also gotta tinker with this.
Ok, that's very good. I was worried, you might've lost the drive to update your texture pack. As for how long, that's not too much of an issue, it's going to be a while before Tmodloader and many mods are updated to 1.4 so you can take as much time as you like. Also here's an example of what the armor sheets looks like
4ZWh5TX.png

So yeah @Leinfors showed me on discord as myself and many others bombarded him with questions . In any case I say good luck. Making all of our content work properly for 1.4 is going to be a long and challenging task.

Ok, that's very good. I was worried, you might've lost the drive to update your texture pack. As for how long, that's not too much of an issue, it's going to be a while before Tmodloader and many mods are updated to 1.4 so you can take as much time as you like. Also here's an example of what the armor sheets looks like
index.php

So yeah @Leinfors showed me on discord as myself and many others bombarded him with questions . In any case I say good luck. Making all of our content work properly for 1.4 is going to be a long and challenging task.
I've just been waiting for new things to thinker with and ideas to manifest themselves
as the teasing for 1.4 have been quite long i can't even recall what or when the first teaser was... :dryadtongue:

Oh?, i meant getting the update ready without the need for Tmod, i'll probably tinker with that afterward
as i have no idea how to package nor create anything with or for it yet :dryadconfused:

But damn that sheet is very interesting looking indeed! :dryadpassionate:
I though these new frames would just be added to the bottom of the sprite animation row. (like when townies had attacks added to their sprite)
Looks like the 2 row of arms to the far right are the once used for petting and eating as far as i can tell by the preview

If they fully changed the sheet to this there so much less Redundant frames-parts. which is Pretty amassing! :dryadgrin:
although i wonder if the legs sheet also will include both variants, if there is one or.... if the is a double set if both gender uses the same "pants"
and if the helmet will just be a single frame, unless there are variants of helmets for the set :dryadwhat:

Although if this were also done for the player sprite itself, it will take a bit of time to convert, due to there being so many small parts

Leinfors showed you this in a PM? as Sadly i could not find the Image you showed on the discord or any further information regard it about it on the Discord
but that is damn one large and active Discord :dryadeek:

I've just been waiting for new things to thinker with and ideas to manifest themselves
as the teasing for 1.4 have been quite long i can't even recall what or when the first teaser was... :dryadtongue:

Oh?, i meant getting the update ready without the need for Tmod, i'll probably tinker with that afterward
as i have no idea how to package nor create anything with or for it yet :dryadconfused:

But damn that sheet is very interesting looking indeed! :dryadpassionate:
I though these new frames would just be added to the bottom of the sprite animation row. (like when townies had attacks added to their sprite)
Looks like the 2 row of arms to the far right are the once used for petting and eating as far as i can tell by the preview

If they fully changed the sheet to this there so much less Redundant frames-parts. which is Pretty amassing! :dryadgrin:
although i wonder if the legs sheet also will include both variants, if there is one or.... if the is a double set if both gender uses the same "pants"
and if the helmet will just be a single frame, unless there are variants of helmets for the set :dryadwhat:

Although if this were also done for the player sprite itself, it will take a bit of time to convert, due to there being so many small parts

Leinfors showed you this in a PM? as Sadly i could not find the Image you showed on the discord or any further information regard it about it on the Discord
but that is damn one large and active Discord :dryadeek:
Ok, here's the conversation on discord, and the server it took place on was the Tmodloader server(forgot to mention my mistake XD )
convo.png

convo2.png
convo3.png
convo4.png
convo5.png

@Yoraiz0r when he was talking about the changes to the torso armors. As shown in the screenshot above
unknown.png

convo6.png
convo7.png
convo8.png
convo9.png

That's the basic gist of the convo anyway. So yeah that's the info bombs that was dropped.

Also you plan on experimenting and the like as soon as the update comes? If so it'll work in my favor as my mod is dependant on your texture pack, but also dependant on Tmodloader. In any case yeah I hope this gave you the info you needed. Also if you're having trouble figuring out how to make mods via tmodloader you can go to their discord and ask for help, they helped me, that's how I got my mod to work. I'm sure they'll help you too. Anyway good luck, I hope the 1.4 update won't kill any of us too badly.

Ok, here's the conversation on discord, and the server it took place on was the Tmodloader server(forgot to mention my mistake XD )
Ah! that's why i could not find it going trough various search methods, and dozen of result pages %:sigh:
I was looking on the wrong Discord ROFL! and thank you! :dryadgrin:

Although i did find an a handful mentions in 2017 of my obscure mod that changes the player shape to be slimmer
but probably is better know for it's "Monstergirls" :dryadrolleyes:

and the surprise of some people when they discovered the secret within the package, once they got "that" armor :dryadpassionate:

That's the basic gist of the convo anyway. So yeah that's the info bombs that was dropped.

Also you plan on experimenting and the like as soon as the update comes? If so it'll work in my favor as my mod is dependant on your texture pack, but also dependant on Tmodloader. In any case yeah I hope this gave you the info you needed. Also if you're having trouble figuring out how to make mods via tmodloader you can go to their discord and ask for help, they helped me, that's how I got my mod to work. I'm sure they'll help you too. Anyway good luck, I hope the 1.4 update won't kill any of us too badly.
So they didn't make a new Legs frame for sitting?, but generate it from parts of already existing once :dryadwhat:
"i have a bad feeling about this..."
that have me worried a bit..... due to the "Slim body" i made for the player sprite, most cosmetics and light armors
if it were just a new frame i could fully control how it was drawn, er... no idea how it will look... %:sigh:

Yeah the mermaid costume and jinn's curse will need a sit frame as they don't have legs
but that though probably should had rang a bell or two :dryadtongue:

So what Batby says is basically using the Alter tile from before 1.2 when the Crimson alter was added to it
with Terraria 1.2 Client which had the new Crimson bio-dome
sure the Alter will show up in Corruption will show up but the crimson variant will be invisible or was it a pink square? due to missing graphics? eh... Details :dryadtongue:
the important thing is it was noted and fixed :dryadwink:

Oh, interesting they started tinkering with this new sheet back in October 2018 :dryadhappy:

I have done a bit, I've got armor and slim paperdoll added as layers to a photoshop document to serve as a temple when updating the Armors and vanity items
I just needs to draw the new arms, and then test if they fit
Aside that i won't have everything i need to fully tinker and testing before 1.4 is out
But at least i won't unprepared and go "oh...? OOH!!" when looking at the new armor/cosmetic sheets:dryadwink:

Yeah, I've read that in your thread :dryadwink:

Well, It will make mods unavailable for a'bit probably might will kill a few mods due to incomparability with 1.4
if it's maker(s) are not around to update it
But it's also could be, that one of it's user makes an compatibility update for the mod, in the absence of it's creator
or even be picking up the mantle, if the original creator have indeed abandoned it. :dryadhappy:

Ah! that's why i could not find it going trough various search methods, and dozen of result pages %:sigh:
I was looking on the wrong Discord ROFL! and thank you! :dryadgrin:

Although i did find an a handful mentions in 2017 of my obscure mod that changes the player shape to be slimmer
but probably is better know for it's "Monstergirls" :dryadrolleyes:

and the surprise of some people when they discovered the secret within the package, once they got "that" armor :dryadpassionate:

So they didn't make a new Legs frame for sitting?, but generate it from parts of already existing once :dryadwhat:
"i have a bad feeling about this..."
that have me worried a bit..... due to the "Slim body" i made for the player sprite, most cosmetics and light armors
if it were just a new frame i could fully control how it was drawn, er... no idea how it will look... %:sigh:

Yeah the mermaid costume and jinn's curse will need a sit frame as they don't have legs
but that though probably should had rang a bell or two :dryadtongue:

So what Batby says is basically using the Alter tile from before 1.2 when the Crimson alter was added to it
with Terraria 1.2 Client which had the new Crimson bio-dome
sure the Alter will show up in Corruption will show up but the crimson variant will be invisible or was it a pink square? due to missing graphics? eh... Details :dryadtongue:
the important thing is it was noted and fixed :dryadwink:

Oh, interesting they started tinkering with this new sheet back in October 2018 :dryadhappy:

I have done a bit, I've got armor and slim paperdoll added as layers to a photoshop document to serve as a temple when updating the Armors and vanity items
I just needs to draw the new arms, and then test if they fit
Aside that i won't have everything i need to fully tinker and testing before 1.4 is out
But at least i won't unprepared and go "oh...? OOH!!" when looking at the new armor/cosmetic sheets:dryadwink:

Yeah, I've read that in your thread :dryadwink:

Well, It will make mods unavailable for a'bit probably might will kill a few mods due to incomparability with 1.4
if it's maker(s) are not around to update it
But it's also could be, that one of it's user makes an compatibility update for the mod, in the absence of it's creator
or even be picking up the mantle, if the original creator have indeed abandoned it. :dryadhappy:
Yeah sorry about that, I should've said something about that. Would've saved you the headache.

I never knew you made a mod. So your texture pack is a sort of split off from your original mod then? Monster girls? Does that explain the various resprites of hostile NPCs? "Armor?" I assume it's something non PG-13. You can get away with that, without getting in trouble? :eek:

As for the sitting, you think it could cause potential problems due to no new frames? Like it could look awkward or something when your character is sitting or something? I'm not entirely sure but, this mod here tModLoader - Crouch, Crawl, and Roll This mod enables your character to duck,crawl,dodge roll and dive without new frames added. I use this mod alongside your texture pack and not a single issue popped up, or is it more complex than that? I'm a noob when it comes to programming.

Ok, so I assume you grabbed the sheet I dropped and messed with it a bit and it came out alright?

Yep once 1.4 is out, yeah it's going to be a llllooooonnnnnggggg time before everything is up to speed, but once that's taken care of, none of us ever have to worry again about another update since this is the last one. Sadly many mods I love will be gone for good, since a good number of authors haven't been online for over a year, good by Succubi's Wrath, Goodbye Unleveled, and goodbye leveled mod. They were some great mods.

One more thing, Saturday needs to get here faster. I'm so anxious for 1.4. All this waiting and suspense is killing me. Ugh.

"Slim Player & Female Npc Texture pack." v1.9.3
Windows: 1.3.5.x (Febuary 2017)

1.9.3 - Content update for Terraria 1.3.5.x:
> Added new Dev Vanity items
> Updated Sprites, Tiles, that was updated in the 1.3.4 Update
> Merfolk form, now have a snake lower body again!
- Known Issues updated for: Robes without over hands & Merfolk :dryadgrin:

1.9.2 - Fixes
> Fixed Sprite for Slime king
> Tweaked sprite for Ant-lion

1.9.1 - Content update for Terraria 1.3.4.x:
> Added new Armors
> Updated Sprites, Tiles, Extra texture, that was updated in the 1.3.4 Update
> Updated merman "legs" apparently didn't make into the 1.9.0 update....
> Fixed the outline of housing icons for "Goblin Tinker" and "Stylist"
> Added the Missing re-color of "Skeleton hand" and "Worm hook"
Fixes will also apply to the Android port.

1.9.0b - Tweaks:
> Werewolf shape: had the outline re-colored and shape of the legs changed
> Animal costumes: had a slight design change female shirts (Cat, Fox, Wolf, Unicorn)
> Xenomorph costume: had ribcage design change

Guide_and_The_Succubus.png

What is this Texture pack about?:
> Female Player Sprite and matching Armors and Clothing. (Since before Terraria 1.1.0)
> No torso stretching doing running animation. (Since November 2011)
> Player Sprites with a slimmer body, making Armors look more though.
> Female versions of several NPC's.
> White Bone Color for Skeletons, Corruption Creatures.
> Gore bits for every sprite i have Created/Changed.

Color_Layout_3.png

Color-Palate for Player sprites, used for character Creation.

Game-Bug: Animation issue for lower body for Halloween dress costumes
> I Reported it and suggested how to fix it, in fall 2013
The issue is that these dresses are of the old Dress/Robe design
where the whole robe is animated on only on the chest texture
and the new Robe design have a extra texture for the "Legs", for synced animation.
> Not fixed in 1.3.5.2 %:sigh:

Mod-Bug: Exclusive to "Off-hand Shields" & "Robes with Tomes"
some Issues with Wrist Accessory items while wearing "Robes with Tomes"
> Only a Issue with the off-hand for "Robes with Tomes"
- Sadly you cannot toggle the visibility off the accessory's off-hand only, and thus cannot be Fixed. - Sorry.

!- If you encounter any other Mod Issues please report them to me -!
In the thread, or by PM (Conversation) and please provide a Screen-shot of the issue.
If it's the Player Character
Also, please inform what items and visual accessories you have equipped

Table of Content:
Female-3.png
Male-2.png
Armor sets (Female)
Female_01.png

Female_02.png

Female_03.png

Female_04.png

Female_05.png

Female_06.png

Female_08.png

Female_09.png

Female_Robe_01.png

Vanity Sets (Female)
Female_01.png

Female_02.png

Female_03.png

Female_04.png

Female_09.png

Developer Sets (Female)
Female_Dev.png

Female_Dev_02.png
01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png
Icy_Merlady.png
LostGirl.png
Pygmy_Female.png
Pygmy_Female_2.png
Vampire.png

Lihzahrd.png
Lihzahrd_2.png

Paladin.png
Clown.png

Goblins
Goblins.png

Zombies
Zombies.png

Flying Creatures
Harpy.png

Underworld
Underworld.png

Mummies
Mummys.png

Nightmare Creatures
Night.png

Hollowed Creatures
Hallowed.png

Pixies
Pixies.png

Pirate Crew
Pirate_Crew.png

Dragon

The Crimson
Crimson_FaceMonster.png
Crimson_Gross.png

The Corruption

Corrupt_Corruptor.png
Corrupt_Eater.png

Corrupt_Bunny.png
Corrupt_Goldfish.png

Skeletons
Skeletons.png

Misc
Shark.png
Toxic_Sludge.png
Mimic.png

Boss's
Eye_of_Cathulhu.gif
Skelletron.png
Skelletron_Prime.png
Boss_Bee_queen.png
Halloween:
Armors
(Female)
Female_07.png

Event Costumes (Female)
Female_05.png

Female_06.png

Female_07.png

Female_08.png

NPC's
Mobs_Halloween.png

Mourning_Wood.png
Christmas:
Clothing
(Female)
Female_Christmas.png

NPC's
Frost_Legion.png

Mobs_Christmas.png

Downloads:
> Main Pack v1.9.3 - [XNA] (2,55 MB)

Test package for Experimental feature:
> Experimental v1.9.1 (8,60 MB) - please read below*

Read about Experimental Features
* Known issues with the feature
* While using the Experimental feature of Terraria; I am not responsible for any issues or bugs, which includes sprites not being loaded correctly. as it is an Experimental feature of Terraria, and not my Texture mod.

Alternate (Add-on) Packs:
Female Townies v1.7
Female_Townies.png
Female_Townies_2.png
Female_Townies_3.png

Wizard, Demolist, Smuggler, Merchant, Clothier/old Lady, Goblin Tinker, Guide.
Mrs. Santa, Pirate Captain, Cyborg, Painter, Dyer, Witch Doctor, Travailing Merchant.
Truffle, Traveling Merchant, Angler, Skeleton Merchant, Tax Collector, Tavernkeep.

off-hand: Shields and Tomes v1.4
Armor_Shields.png

Robe_Tomes.png

Off-hand shields for Armors & off-hand Tomes for Robes
Off-hand Shields are Based on Main-hand shields by SzGamer227
Discontinued

Dryad-Deer v1.2a
Drayd-deer_4.png

Deertaur Dryad

Deer-taur Costume
v1.0
Deer-Taur-Costume.png

Deer-taur Costume, replaces the Mermaid costume.

Unicorn Mount v1.0

Centaur-corn_Mount.png

Centaur-Unicorn Mount

Anthropomorphic Animals v1.0

Anthropomorphic_Animals.png

Changes the Animal costumes Mask to be more like Heads
Note: some hair styles still show
, you can fix that at the Stylist Townie
Is there a version of this without the female NPCs?

Back
Top Bottom