Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

I never knew you made a mod. So your texture pack is a sort of split off from your original mod then? Monster girls? Does that explain the various resprites of hostile NPCs? "Armor?" I assume it's something non PG-13. You can get away with that, without getting in trouble? :eek:
Texture packs are still mods, they still modify graphics :dryadwink:

I originally started just with a slimmer female variant of the player sprite and a few armor edits
and couple npcs, the Nurse and Goblin Sorcerer (i think...) In fall 2011
back when there only was difference between Female/Male was the "oof" sound %-_-
And with Terraria 1.1+ i sort of just added more everything :dryadwink:

"Monster Girl mod" is what some Japanese on an Asian forum called this mod :dryadtongue:

No, it's nothing risque.
The secret is part of an Armor but also isn't the Armor itself and still is PG :dryadtongue:

As for the sitting, you think it could cause potential problems due to no new frames? Like it could look awkward or something when your character is sitting or something? I'm not entirely sure but, this mod here tModLoader - Crouch, Crawl, and Roll This mod enables your character to duck,crawl,dodge roll and dive without new frames added. I use this mod alongside your texture pack and not a single issue popped up, or is it more complex than that? I'm a noob when it comes to programming.

The slim legs is 4 pixel and the original of 5-6 px in width, so kind of expect a 1pixel missing in the outline near the knee....
Hmm.... to me that seems more like luck that it worked correctly with that mod :dryadrolleyes:

Ok, so I assume you grabbed the sheet I dropped and messed with it a bit and it came out alright?
Yes, i just need the 1.4 update to go from this template here :dryadwink:
1.4 Slim-Wip.png

One more thing, Saturday needs to get here faster. I'm so anxious for 1.4. All this waiting and suspense is killing me. Ugh.
Well there is a couple of pre-launch Streams going on Friday :dryadtongue:

Hopefully she makes a version with just the slim player
Spliting up the package is something i have considered, a couple of times :dryadrolleyes:
But isn't a major priority.

Texture packs are still mods, they still modify graphics :dryadwink:

I originally started just with a slimmer female variant of the player sprite and a few armor edits
and couple npcs, the Nurse and Goblin Sorcerer (i think...) In fall 2011
back when there only was difference between Female/Male was the "oof" sound %-_-
And with Terraria 1.1+ i sort of just added more everything :dryadwink:

"Monster Girl mod" is what some Japanese on an Asian forum called this mod :dryadtongue:

No, it's nothing risque.
The secret is part of an Armor but also isn't the Armor itself and still is PG :dryadtongue:

The slim legs is 4 pixel and the original of 5-6 px in width, so kind of expect a 1pixel missing in the outline near the knee....
Hmm.... to me that seems more like luck that it worked correctly with that mod :dryadrolleyes:

Yes, i just need the 1.4 update to go from this template here :dryadwink:

Well there is a couple of pre-launch Streams going on Friday :dryadtongue:

Spliting up the package is something i have considered, a couple of times :dryadrolleyes:
But isn't a major priority.
Doh of course. Yeah it still counts as a mod, plus seeing that 1.4 now supports texture packs right out the gate, you don't have any need to wait around for anything, which is really convenient.

Also I can't say I'm surprised by the comments about the monster girls by Japanese users, since monster girls are VERY popular in Japan.

So the armor was still PG 13. Ok, the way you worded it made it sound pervy. XD

As for the sitting, I'm going to assume, that sitting using your texture pack might look a little awkward, if so I hope it won't be too bad *crosses fingers* I'm going to assume that's going to be one of the first things you'll test out once 1.4 is released.

How long did it take for you to complete that? It looks really nice actually. I don't remember the player hands being red, or is that gloves?

Yeah, I'm totally going to be watching some of that on Friday, oh and later today the Tmodloader team will be on Reddit to answer some questions regarding 1.4. I'm going to guess people will ask is, "How long until Tmodloader works with 1.4?" Yeah we all love our mods and some us just can't live without them, me being one of them. So I might not dive into 1.4 until your texture pack is complete, tmodloader is updated and my mod is functioning 100% on 1.4. Still can't help but be excited for the big release though. :D

So the armor was still PG 13. Ok, the way you worded it made it sound pervy. XD

As for the sitting, I'm going to assume, that sitting using your texture pack might look a little awkward, if so I hope it won't be too bad *crosses fingers* I'm going to assume that's going to be one of the first things you'll test out once 1.4 is released.

How long did it take for you to complete that? It looks really nice actually. I don't remember the player hands being red, or is that gloves?

Yeah, I'm totally going to be watching some of that on Friday, oh and later today the Tmodloader team will be on Reddit to answer some questions regarding 1.4. I'm going to guess people will ask is, "How long until Tmodloader works with 1.4?" Yeah we all love our mods and some us just can't live without them, me being one of them. So I might not dive into 1.4 until your texture pack is complete, tmodloader is updated and my mod is functioning 100% on 1.4. Still can't help but be excited for the big release though. :D

I may have teased you a bit :dryadtongue:

Yes.
But i, Guess this is how it will look for armored Leggings
Sit&Sleep.png
I'm not really sure about this, i feel like reposition of that row of pixels in the legs are just 1 pixel too much %:sigh:
Hopefully, they'll be up re-thinking how it's done in 1.4.? (cross fingers)

The Sleeping is good, but that is also just the sprite turned 90* backward
I hope the eyelid is something that can be edited, as isn't like the NPC's closed eyes that we have been used to over the last couple of years :dryadrolleyes:

Err took about 15~ mins i think :dryadtongue:
No, that is just the preview of where i consider the hands to be, it's a template underlayer for "Slim cloth"

Well, according to Steam tomorrow :dryadeek:
they probably they were thrown the necessary files to make it compatible with 1.4 at launch
But i doubt mods are fully compatible, if they are color me impressed :dryadgrin:

I may have teased you a bit :dryadtongue:

Yes.
But i, Guess this is how it will look for armored Leggings
View attachment 271019
I'm not really sure about this, i feel like reposition of that row of pixels in the legs are just 1 pixel too much %:sigh:

The Sleeping is good, but that is also just the sprite turned 90* backward
I hope the eyelid is something that can be edited, as isn't like the NPC's closed eyes that we have been used to over the last couple of years :dryadrolleyes:

Err took about 15~ mins i think :dryadtongue:
No, that is just the preview of where i consider the hands to be, it's a template underlayer for "Slim cloth"

Well, according to Steam tomorrow :dryadeek:
they probably they were thrown the necessary files to make it compatible with 1.4 at launch
But i doubt mods are fully compatible, if they are color me impressed :dryadgrin:
I'll be honest, the armor legging does look a bit wierd in the sitting picture. Oh man, I hope it won't look too wierd when you apply your texture pack. Sleeping looks ok, and on the off chance you can't edit eyelids, I surely hope it'll look ok when your character sleeps when using your texture pack as well.

If 15 mins is all it took, I guess it's not too bad, and makes sense on where you consider the hands to be. Once 1.4 is released, which is less than 24 hours as I'm typing, we'll get to dissect terraria's texture files and see how everything works. I just hope no unpleasant surprises await us.

As for Tmodloader, I was reading the Reddit Q & A for the Tmod team and one of them said that tmodloader isn't compatible with 1.4 at launch. They said the steam one will work for 1.3.5 like the current one does(since we can still play 1.3.5 even after 1.4 is released.) Here's a snapshot of the question and answer
reddit.png

We're going to be waiting a while before Tmodloader is up to date with 1.4 sadly. Here's a link to the Reddit thread
In the meantime I'll watch youtubers play Terraria 1.4, and probably mess with some stuff myself and see if I can learn somethings.

Yeahh sitting position looks weird, I would rather sprite that one invidiualy. It is a little bit possible they will do it after 1.4, with bigfixes and some more balances (like mentioned Molten Gauntlet being worse than Mechanical one), ...
try make a little contact with developers, maybe they will listen to you. I did with Stone Slabs behaviour, so they added another one, ... still sad about crystal Blocks.

Texturepack_Window.png
Ouh, this looks more neat then i expected it would and with Icons :dryadpassionate:
I do wonder if it also accepts .xnb

Reminds me of T.C.C.L. with the load order (a blast from the past!)

I'll be honest, the armor legging does look a bit weird in the sitting picture. Oh man, I hope it won't look too weird when you apply your texture pack. Sleeping looks ok, and on the off chance you can't edit eyelids, I surely hope it'll look ok when your character sleeps when using your texture pack as well.
It proberbly will, the question: how bad? :dryadrolleyes:
well, I have not edited the head, it always looked fine by me :dryadhappy:

If 15 mins is all it took, I guess it's not too bad, and makes sense on where you consider the hands to be. Once 1.4 is released, which is less than 24 hours as I'm typing, we'll get to dissect terraria's texture files and see how everything works. I just hope no unpleasant surprises await us.
Seems to be about 1day, 9~ hours to me
20:00 (8pm) Central-Eu Time
I assume it goes live at the same time of TmodLoader on Steam

I'm prepared for some, Notable: Tiles, NPC's and the Player sprite. :dryadtongue:
the chest armor was potentially the most unpleasant surprise that could hit (both good and bad) but probably also why they showed it off :dryadpassionate:

I noticed the demon was tagged on the Wiki, though i no new sprite was shown.
i suspect it's more frames for the wing animation :dryadgrin:

But once i've gone trough all the new things, I'll make the to-do list
and post the W.I.P. progress tomorrow and update as things come along :dryadwink:

As for Tmodloader, I was reading the Reddit Q & A for the Tmod team and one of them said that tmodloader isn't compatible with 1.4 at launch. They said the steam one will work for 1.3.5 like the current one does(since we can still play 1.3.5 even after 1.4 is released.) Here's a link to the Reddit thread

In the meantime I'll watch youtubers play Terraria 1.4, and probably mess with some stuff myself and see if I can learn somethings.
Ah that's a shame, but not totally unexpected.

That's also the Spirit! :dryadwink:

Yeahh sitting position looks weird, I would rather sprite that one individually. It is a little bit possible they will do it after 1.4, with bigfixes and some more balances (like mentioned Molten Gauntlet being worse than Mechanical one), ...
try make a little contact with developers, maybe they will listen to you. I did with Stone Slabs behavior, so they added another one, ... still sad about crystal Blocks.
Actually they have a couple of times:
> Missing "Hands" for various wearable Cloth/Robes & "Paperdoll" under the Werewolf and Merfolk Shapeshifts
> Coloring issue with Dungeon Defender Armors
> The Missing "Arm" for Tiki Armor - I think that was on the old Terraria forum maybe :dryadrolleyes:
> I asked if Robes could be split up into top and bottom halves to fix the animation for flying/running while wildly arm flailing - in a AMA on Reddit

That is probably something i could do, although I'm unsure if there is different sitting positions as there is 2 kinds of chair. Chairs and
Dynasty_Chair.png
(Dynasty Chair)
as the in the trailers characters sat on chairs with their legs as if they sat on the "Dynasty Chair" :dryadwhat:
there probably is even more informative to gather, then i might do it and show som examples. if someone don't beat me to it, as I'm updating this :dryadwink:

hmm... what about Crystal blocks?

Actually they have a couple of times:
> Missing "Hands" for various wearable Cloth/Robes & "Paperdoll" under the Werewolf and Merfolk Shapeshifts
> Coloring issue with Dungeon Defender Armors
> The Missing "Arm" for Tiki Armor - I think that was on the old Terraria forum maybe :dryadrolleyes:
> I asked if Robes could be split up into top and bottom halves to fix the animation for flying/running while wildly arm flailing - in a AMA on Reddit

That is probably something i could do, although I'm unsure if there is different sitting positions as there is 2 kinds of chair. Chairs and
Dynasty_Chair.png
(Dynasty Chair)
as the in the trailers characters sat on chairs with their legs as if they sat on the "Dynasty Chair" :dryadwhat:
there probably is even more informative to gather, then i might do it and show som examples. if someone don't beat me to it, as I'm updating this :dryadwink:
Yeahh I saw those. Thanks for reminding me. A lot of them were old and propably fast made for halloween update.
hmm... what about Crystal blocks?
This thing, They listen it as weird bug, I didn't see it as like it. So in my opinion they decidec to fix it into worse version
this example.png

(on the left is current version and on the right is after a their fix.)
I just found it very unique and more exciting to use it like it. I wrote about it but it will look like they aren't going to add nanother version like with Stone Slab. (Iw ill hope see it comming back.)

Hey Zilem, I'm not sure if you picked up your update for Terraria(since we live in different TimeZones)But after converting the .XNA images to .PNG images, looking at the armor, truth be told, it's not as bad as I thought it would be if I'm being honest. Though for the player skin, it looks a little more complex than before. The legs and head armor appears untouched and not too many new vanities or armor was added. Converting everything to work with your texture pack may not take as long as I was thinking it would. What are your thoughts though? Does things seem a bit complex or anything of the sort?

So i got up to actually redownloading this since i moved from windows to linux recently, and after attempting a personal resource pack it seems the .xnbs for the player are broken. So from what i can see, i think really only the player .xnbs would need to be redone, although im unsure as i only had a quick test with loading a new world (again, i moved recently and have to restart because i never backed up my saves to cloud)

So i got up to actually redownloading this since i moved from windows to linux recently, and after attempting a personal resource pack it seems the .xnbs for the player are broken. So from what i can see, i think really only the player .xnbs would need to be redone, although im unsure as i only had a quick test with loading a new world (again, i moved recently and have to restart because i never backed up my saves to cloud)
Terraria 1.4 has new armor sheets that utilize new mechanics, from sleeping,golfing,eating,sitting and some weapon usage. The texture pack is outdated with the old armor sheets, thus that's why you're running into issues. Zilem says she's willing to update, she just needs to tinker a bit and figure out how everything works before she's able to do anything.

Oh? Forums alive! :dryadeek:
Yeahh I saw those. Thanks for reminding me. A lot of them were old and probably fast made for halloween update.

This thing, They listen it as weird bug, I didn't see it as like it. So in my opinion they decide to fix it into worse version
View attachment 271232
(on the left is current version and on the right is after a their fix.)
I just found it very unique and more exciting to use it like it. I wrote about it but it will look like they aren't going to add another version like with Stone Slab. (Iw ill hope see it coming back.)
Oh yes, that is likely possibility :dryadwhat:
Crunch can happen %-_-

Wait-what!? hold op!
if the left is current, then what is the right? before their fix? :dryadconfused:
Although i like the one of the left the most, looks the cleanest

Else it can probably be re-created in a mod, no?

Hey Zilem, I'm not sure if you picked up your update for Terraria(since we live in different TimeZones)But after converting the .XNA images to .PNG images, looking at the armor, truth be told, it's not as bad as I thought it would be if I'm being honest. Though for the player skin, it looks a little more complex than before. The legs and head armor appears untouched and not too many new vanities or armor was added. Converting everything to work with your texture pack may not take as long as I was thinking it would. What are your thoughts though? Does things seem a bit complex or anything of the sort?
I did was available 2 hours ahead of time, but the forum have been unavailable for days
i have technically been online a few times, but there were no forum..... %:sigh:
just a notification i could not see what was...

So far i have separated finished the Male player sprite (and fixed a dozen layer bugs and tweaks)
noticed the aligning with the 8 new arm frames were off and they not under shoulder pads!, is this a bug? :dryadrolleyes:

I saw several things in the streams i have not yet found, notable things flying in the background (why can't i find those!?!)
I found a'lot of horsies though :dryadwink:

I'm still not sure what of the new Armors are Armor or Vanity, all i have played is checking the player sprites animations

Hmm... well at least the chest armor/vanity's effect texture is part of the chest file. that sure is a nice heads-up!
so have to look for the Glow/extra fits for that set :dryadcool:

But aside that, it's mainly just to find to be aware that i may need to check Glow and Extra a couple of more times... %:sigh:

There also is the redundant Townie sprites I'm not sure where is used yet, and if, but that is down the road :dryadtongue:

I don't have Linux, sorry.... :dryadsad:
So i don't know if.... <Checks Terraria wiki for what latest version of Terraria Linux has & sees it have 1.4.0.2>
oh!... didn't know they had 1.4 yet.... i guess what i heard was about polish post launch then :dryadeek:

Well, you have to wait like everyone else (including myself) till i have updated everything necessary (at least...)
as the Player Sprite was fundamentally changed (including armor and clothing). and since the forum have been unavailable i could not update the thread %:sigh:

Oh? Forums alive! :dryadeek:

I did was available 2 hours ahead of time, but the forum have been unavailable for days
i have technically been online a few times, but there were no forum..... %:sigh:
just a notification i could not see what was...

So far i have separated finished the Male player sprite (and fixed a dozen layer bugs and tweaks)
noticed the aligning with the 8 new arm frames were off and they not under shoulder pads!, is this a bug? :dryadrolleyes:

I saw several things in the streams i have not yet found, notable things flying in the background (why can't i find those!?!)
I found a'lot of horsies though :dryadwink:

I'm still not sure what of the new Armors are Armor or Vanity, all i have played is checking the player sprites animations

Hmm... well at least the chest armor/vanity's effect texture is part of the chest file. that sure is a nice heads-up!
so have to look for the Glow/extra fits for that set :dryadcool:

But aside that, it's mainly just to find to be aware that i may need to check Glow and Extra a couple of more times... %:sigh:

There also is the redundant Townie sprites I'm not sure where is used yet, and if, but that is down the road :dryadtongue:

Well, you have to wait like everyone else (including myself) till i have updated everything necessary (at least...)
as the Player Sprite was fundamentally changed (including armor and clothing). and since the forum have been unavailable i could not update the thread %:sigh:
I was shocked to see the forum back up too. The hype was real to the point the forum got overloaded. The hype was so strong that Terraria was one of the top five trending on Twitter, I was like :eek: Astounded! Now that's what I call hype.

Ok, that doesn't sound too bad considering you took care of the male player sprite, but as for the shoulder pad thing, I'm unsure. Might need to contact the devs about that.

Try looking into the backgrounds folder then click into the ambience folder. I saw some sprites of flying background creatures in them. You plan on altering the horses and background creatures as well?

As for armors vs vanities. So far the only new armor set I've come across would be the one you get from one of the two new hallowed bosses(don't remember which one though) I'm not sure if any other new armor was added, and for vanities, I remembered hearing about some more new dev sets being added, and of course when the vanity contest winners gets their vanities added in(not sure when that will come about)other than that I'm pretty perplexed myself. I'm sure we'll figure this out with enough poking around.

As for the chest overhaul, I think it's better this way, it was quite annoying having to go through multiple spritesets for the chest armor, now that arms along chest is together it makes things more convenient(although for old armor and the like we have to do copy pasting of our old sets to convert them to the new one which is going to be pretty tedious)
I'm also not sure what you mean about glow :p

As for the town sprites, I saw a complete Fox? Wolf? transformation for the Zoologist. Is that in game? I haven't seen her go full Fox/Wolf yet.

In any case yeah, everyone is anxiously waiting for some updates to come about for pretty much everything from the Tmodloader to mods and texture packs. Yeah this is going to be a bumpy ride. :D

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if you're working on your texture pack as I type, but did you test out sitting yet with your sprites? If so how does it look?(Braces himself for the worst :sigh:)

"Slim Player & Female Npc Texture pack." v1.9.3 Out of date!
Windows: 1.3.5.x (Febuary 2017) - Currently Being Updating to 1.4.0.x

Player Sprite: 5/12
Armor Vanity: n/a <- unsorted
Vanity: n/a <- unsorted
Accessory: n/a <- ouf! as always

Townies: 0/2
NPC: n/a <- New folder sorting needs to be finished
Minions: n/a <- Both Pets and Summons

Tiles: n/a

Notes:
> I see Skeletons have had their bone color changed to be more white
The only Skeletons that will stay are the female once once re-done (did you notice any? :dryadtongue:)
I may add Bleached bones as an Add-on later, if requested. what?, yes i have the Necronomicon don't worry.

> Re-logic also colored their padlock icon! So I'll take out my old quality of life tweak :dryadpassionate:

> Re-Logic fixed the last of the issues with the Robes and Dress costumes! <3
(Now Seeking for 1.4.0x Bugs! :dryadcool:)

1.9.3 - Content update for Terraria 1.3.5.x:
> Added new Dev Vanity items
> Updated Sprites, Tiles, that was updated in the 1.3.4 Update
> Merfolk form, now have a snake lower body again!
- Known Issues updated for: Robes without over hands & Merfolk :dryadgrin:

1.9.2 - Fixes
> Fixed Sprite for Slime king
> Tweaked sprite for Ant-lion

1.9.1 - Content update for Terraria 1.3.4.x:
> Added new Armors
> Updated Sprites, Tiles, Extra texture, that was updated in the 1.3.4 Update
> Updated merman "legs" apparently didn't make into the 1.9.0 update....
> Fixed the outline of housing icons for "Goblin Tinker" and "Stylist"
> Added the Missing re-color of "Skeleton hand" and "Worm hook"
Fixes will also apply to the Android port.

1.9.0b - Tweaks:
> Werewolf shape: had the outline re-colored and shape of the legs changed
> Animal costumes: had a slight design change female shirts (Cat, Fox, Wolf, Unicorn)
> Xenomorph costume: had ribcage design change

Guide_and_The_Succubus.png

What is this Texture pack about?:
> Female Player Sprite and matching Armors and Clothing. (Since before Terraria 1.1.0)
> No torso stretching doing running animation. (Since November 2011)
> Player Sprites with a slimmer body, making Armors look more though.
> Female versions of several NPC's.
> White Bone Color for Skeletons, Corruption Creatures.
> Gore bits for every sprite i have Created/Changed.

Color_Layout_3.png

Color-Palate for Player sprites, used for character Creation.

Game-Bug: Shoulders not being a layer above the 4 new fore-arm frames
Probably every chair! due to not being any a Sitting frame for Players like there is for NPC's

Mod-Bug: Exclusive to "Off-hand Shields" & "Robes with Tomes"
some Issues with Wrist Accessory items while wearing "Robes with Tomes"
> Only a Issue with the off-hand for "Robes with Tomes"
- Sadly you cannot toggle the visibility off the accessory's off-hand only, and thus cannot be Fixed. - Sorry.

!- If you encounter any other Mod Issues please report them to me -!
In the thread, or by PM (Conversation) and please provide a Screen-shot of the issue.
If it's the Player Character
Also, please inform what items and visual accessories you have equipped

Table of Content:
Female-3.png
(Female)
Male-2.png
(Male)
Armor sets (Female)
Female_01.png

Female_02.png

Female_03.png

Female_04.png

Female_05.png

Female_06.png

Female_08.png

Female_09.png

Female_Robe_01.png

Vanity Sets (Female)
Female_01.png

Female_02.png

Female_03.png

Female_04.png

Female_09.png

Developer Sets (Female)
Female_Dev.png

Female_Dev_02.png
01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png
Icy_Merlady.png
LostGirl.png
Pygmy_Female.png
Pygmy_Female_2.png
Vampire.png

Lihzahrd.png
Lihzahrd_2.png

Paladin.png
Clown.png

Goblins
Goblins.png

Zombies
Zombies.png

Flying Creatures
Harpy.png

Underworld
Underworld.png

Mummies
Mummys.png

Nightmare Creatures
Night.png

Hollowed Creatures
Hallowed.png

Pixies
Pixies.png

Pirate Crew
Pirate_Crew.png

Dragon

The Crimson
Crimson_FaceMonster.png
Crimson_Gross.png

The Corruption

Corrupt_Corruptor.png
Corrupt_Eater.png

Corrupt_Bunny.png
Corrupt_Goldfish.png

Skeletons
Skeletons.png

Misc
Shark.png
Toxic_Sludge.png
Mimic.png

Boss's
Eye_of_Cathulhu.gif
Skelletron.png
Skelletron_Prime.png
Boss_Bee_queen.png
Halloween:
Armors
(Female)
Female_07.png

Event Costumes (Female)
Female_05.png

Female_06.png

Female_07.png

Female_08.png

NPC's
Mobs_Halloween.png

Mourning_Wood.png
Christmas:
Clothing
(Female)
Female_Christmas.png

NPC's
Frost_Legion.png

Mobs_Christmas.png

Downloads:
> Main Pack v1.9.3 - [XNA] (2,55 MB) <- Updating to Please wait...

Test package for Experimental feature:
> Experimental v1.9.1 (8,60 MB) - please read below*

Read about Experimental Features
* Known issues with the feature
* While using the Experimental feature of Terraria; I am not responsible for any issues or bugs, which includes sprites not being loaded correctly. as it is an Experimental feature of Terraria, and not my Texture mod.

Alternate (Add-on) Packs:
Female Townies v1.7
Female_Townies.png
Female_Townies_2.png
Female_Townies_3.png

Wizard, Demolist, Smuggler, Merchant, Clothier/old Lady, Goblin Tinker, Guide.
Mrs. Santa, Pirate Captain, Cyborg, Painter, Dyer, Witch Doctor, Travailing Merchant.
Truffle, Traveling Merchant, Angler, Skeleton Merchant, Tax Collector, Tavernkeep.

off-hand: Shields and Tomes v1.4
Armor_Shields.png

Robe_Tomes.png

Off-hand shields for Armors & off-hand Tomes for Robes
Off-hand Shields are Based on Main-hand shields by SzGamer227
Discontinued

Dryad-Deer v1.2a
Drayd-deer_4.png

Deertaur Dryad

Deer-taur Costume
v1.0
Deer-Taur-Costume.png

Deer-taur Costume, replaces the Mermaid costume.

Unicorn Mount v1.0

Centaur-corn_Mount.png

Centaur-Unicorn Mount

Anthropomorphic Animals v1.0

Anthropomorphic_Animals.png

Changes the Animal costumes Mask to be more like Heads
Note: some hair styles still show
, you can fix that at the Stylist Townie
<3
perv

Was gonna say something about 'we dont k--k shame', but Aurora did a much better job.

Thank you for your work, Zilem! I'm excited to see this new wave of mods come up with the new content :D

I don't have Linux, sorry.... :dryadsad:
So i don't know if.... <Checks Terraria wiki for what latest version of Terraria Linux has & sees it have 1.4.0.2>
oh!... didn't know they had 1.4 yet.... i guess what i heard was about polish post launch then :dryadeek:

I think for linux/mac its just a post launch optimizations thats needed (likely from past versions as both handle graphics a little differently) but those should come around when the new vanity items from the contest come in, as far 1.4, yea we do have it, as it can be ran on all systems without much editing. But i can wait for you do get it done, just wanted to inform you about what i had tried. i have to wait for tmodloader to update to 1.4 anyways for the mods and stuff i wanna start my game with

I was shocked to see the forum back up too. The hype was real to the point the forum got overloaded. The hype was so strong that Terraria was one of the top five trending on Twitter, I was like :eek: Astounded! Now that's what I call hype.

Ok, that doesn't sound too bad considering you took care of the male player sprite, but as for the shoulder pad thing, I'm unsure. Might need to contact the devs about that.

Try looking into the backgrounds folder then click into the ambience folder. I saw some sprites of flying background creatures in them. You plan on altering the horses and background creatures as well?

As for armors vs vanities. So far the only new armor set I've come across would be the one you get from one of the two new hallowed bosses(don't remember which one though) I'm not sure if any other new armor was added, and for vanities, I remembered hearing about some more new dev sets being added, and of course when the vanity contest winners gets their vanities added in(not sure when that will come about)other than that I'm pretty perplexed myself. I'm sure we'll figure this out with enough poking around.

As for the chest overhaul, I think it's better this way, it was quite annoying having to go through multiple spritesets for the chest armor, now that arms along chest is together it makes things more convenient(although for old armor and the like we have to do copy pasting of our old sets to convert them to the new one which is going to be pretty tedious)
I'm also not sure what you mean about glow :p

As for the town sprites, I saw a complete Fox? Wolf? transformation for the Zoologist. Is that in game? I haven't seen her go full Fox/Wolf yet.

In any case yeah, everyone is anxiously waiting for some updates to come about for pretty much everything from the Tmodloader to mods and texture packs. Yeah this is going to be a bumpy ride. :D

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if you're working on your texture pack as I type, but did you test out sitting yet with your sprites? If so how does it look?(Braces himself for the worst :sigh:)
I assume oversight with the shoulder pad, but it can be seen in the directional dagger preview.gif :dryadrolleyes:
index.php

Without a doubt it is Better!, which why it was a both Pleasant surprise and unpleasant surprise at the same time :dryadwink:
some of the chest Sheet's are double height, the lower half is for the Glow effect that some of the endgame armor and 1.3.x Dev outfit used
if your changing the shape of something you've got to remember these!, as if you don't something is off when testing :dryadtongue:
which happened to me, so i had to track down a an effect that roughly had "such and such patterns" and then adjust it for the new armor/outfit shape :dryadwink:
(Mainly a Lunar Tier thing - Final Tier)

Yeah, she's a Lycan-fox, could not figure out if she was a cat for fox and i sort of expected she had a shape shift
due to slashing and killing zombies in a few hits with her bare hands :dryadtongue:

I am, and no, but i will after I'm done with the rest of the player sprites.
I'll probably end up adding it to the "known issues" :dryadrolleyes:

which i just was able empty, as, that the last of bugs (4 Halloween Outfits, 3rd Segment) which reported awhile ago
Thanks @RE-Logic! :dryadpassionate:

Thank you for your work, Zilem! I'm excited to see this new wave of mods come up with the new content :D
Thanks, I'll see what i can come up with :dryadtongue:

I think for linux/mac its just a post launch optimizations thats needed (likely from past versions as both handle graphics a little differently) but those should come around when the new vanity items from the contest come in, as far 1.4, yea we do have it, as it can be ran on all systems without much editing. But i can wait for you do get it done, just wanted to inform you about what i had tried.
Alright :dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom