Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

There is this:
index.php

Which @Tiger Festival Showed on May 11th, which was shown on the Tmodloader Discord in an open discussion with one of the Devs (Leinfors) :dryadgrin:

Why do you have trouble making sense of it? :dryadsad:
it's fairly strait forward with it's Cells (each cell us 40x56px)
from top left to bottom right:
Male base, Male jump, Arm idle, Arm swing 1, Arm swing 2, Arm swing 3, Arm swing 4, Fore arm 1, Back arm 1
M Shoulder Fore, M Shoulder back, Arm jump, Arm run 1, Arm run 2, Arm run 3, Arm run 4, Fore arm 2, Back arm 2
Female base, Female jump, Arm idle back, Arm swing 1b, Arm swing 2b, Arm swing 3b, Arm swing 4b, Fore arm 3, Back arm 3
F shoulder fore, F Shoulder back, Arm jump back, Arm run 1b, Arm run 2b, Arm run 3b, Arm run 4b, Fore arm 4, Back arm 4

Hopefully you can better see how they relate to each other now? :dryadwink:
View attachment 274620
Thank you very much for your explanation. Through this I have learned how to modify the appearance of the clothes, but I have trouble changing the default body shape of the characters. I couldn't find the corresponding file from the data ID on the wiki (or there's no entry on the wiki for the ID of the character's default physical appearance).

Which file is the character's default body? Or is there any relevant guide? I can learn by myself.

Thank you very much for your explanation. Through this I have learned how to modify the appearance of the clothes, but I have trouble changing the default body shape of the characters. I couldn't find the corresponding file from the data ID on the wiki (or there's no entry on the wiki for the ID of the character's default physical appearance).

Which file is the character's default body? Or is there any relevant guide? I can learn by myself.
there was something here, but Zilem did it better directly below

Last edited:

Glad it could be of help! :dryadgrin:

I don't know if there is a Guide.... :dryadrolleyes:
I sort of just figured it out myself :dryadwink:

The Base Body is: Player_0_0, 0_1, 0_2, 0_3, 0_5, 0_7, 0_9, 0_10, 0_15, 4_3, 4_5, 4_7, 4_9, 4_10

Listed in Layer Order

Arm:
Worn Glove/wrist Accessory
Armor/Vanity Arm
X_13 Undershirt Sleeve
X_9 Arm Hand
X_8 Shirt Sleeve
X_7 Base Arm
-
Swung or held/used: Weapon, Tool, Item or Food

Head:
Helmet/Vanity
Hair
0_15 Eye lid - New in 1.4 (for Blink and Sleep)
0_2 Eye 2 (Eye Color)
0_1 Eye (White)
0_0 Head

Worn Neck, Cape or off-hand Accessory
Worn Waist/belt Accessory

Upper Body:
Armor/Vanity
X_6 Undershirt
X_5 Base Hands
X_4 Shirt
X_3 Base Body (Torso & Arms)

Legs:
Armor Greaves/Vanity Legs
X_14 Lower Shirt (lower half of Long Coats)
X_12 Shoes or Boots
X_11 Pants & Skirt
X_10 Base Legs (Legs & Feet)

X above is Body set
Female: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11 (Mannequin)
Male: 0, 1, 2, 3, 8 & 10 (Mannequin)

Base Body only have 2 Variants 0 for Male and 4 for Female
and are used for the rest of the clothing sets for each gender, Highlighted in Yellow

Both Genders shares the same Head files, why they are listed with "0" instead of "X"

There are plans to include a female version of Moon Lord?
Just curious 👀
I don't know... :dryadwhat:

But you probably should be careful with what you wish for as the Moonlord is an Eldritch Cosmic being
and changing it's appearance into Female, without the grotesque aspects of doing that would be like missing the point
if you don't understand Lovecraft Horror, then Take a look at these movies: Event Horizon, Dagon (Shadow over insmouth), The Void and Color out of Space :dryadwink:

However these changes, will require T-Mod, not just sprite edit but also changing Mechanics of the Boss fight
but also i may need hand from a programmer..., if they are not scared off by it :dryadrolleyes:
But also this Forum is PG.... so yeah...... %:sigh:

But you probably should be careful with what you wish for as the Moonlord is an Eldritch Cosmic being
and changing it's appearance into Female, without the grotesque aspects of doing that would be like missing the point
Well, I never said anything about removing the grotesque aspect, I'm sure it could work with a female body type.

And, to be honest Moon Lord doesn't exactly looks like an horrid cosmic being, it has notably more of a human body type, but of course he has a type of squid head and a pair of eyes in his hands... and missing legs...

if you don't understand Lovecraft Horror, then Take a look at these movies: Event Horizon, Dagon (Shadow over insmouth), The Void and Color out of Space :dryadwink:
Oooh, I quite understand about cosmic horrors, not exactly from the stories of Lovecraft but I have a fascination for these eldritchian beings! 👀
Though, thanks for the recommendations!

However these changes, will require T-Mod, not just sprite edit but also changing Mechanics of the Boss fight
Hmm, how so?

Glad it could be of help! :dryadgrin:

I don't know if there is a Guide.... :dryadrolleyes:
I sort of just figured it out myself :dryadwink:

The Base Body is: Player_0_0, 0_1, 0_2, 0_3, 0_5, 0_7, 0_9, 0_10, 0_15, 4_3, 4_5, 4_7, 4_9, 4_10

Listed in Layer Order

Arm:
Worn Glove/wrist Accessory
Armor/Vanity Arm
X_13 Undershirt Sleeve
X_9 Arm Hand
X_8 Shirt Sleeve
X_7 Base Arm
-
Swung or held/used: Weapon, Tool, Item or Food

Head:
Helmet/Vanity
Hair
0_15 Eye lid - New in 1.4 (for Blink and Sleep)
0_2 Eye 2 (Eye Color)
0_1 Eye (White)
0_0 Head

Worn Neck, Cape or off-hand Accessory
Worn Waist/belt Accessory

Upper Body:
Armor/Vanity
X_6 Undershirt
X_5 Base Hands
X_4 Shirt
X_3 Base Body (Torso & Arms)

Legs:
Armor Greaves/Vanity Legs
X_14 Lower Shirt (lower half of Long Coats)
X_12 Shoes or Boots
X_11 Pants & Skirt
X_10 Base Legs (Legs & Feet)

X above is Body set
Female: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 11 (Mannequin)
Male: 0, 1, 2, 3, 8 & 10 (Mannequin)

Base Body only have 2 Variants 0 for Male and 4 for Female
and are used for the rest of the clothing sets for each gender, Highlighted in Yellow

Both Genders shares the same Head files, why they are listed with "0" instead of "X"

I don't know... :dryadwhat:

but also i may need hand from a programmer..., if they are not scared off by it :dryadrolleyes:
But also this Forum is PG.... so yeah...... %:sigh:
Very detailed, and it took me a while to understand it. Thanks again for your patience!

Well, I never said anything about removing the grotesque aspect, I'm sure it could work with a female body type.

And, to be honest Moon Lord doesn't exactly looks like an horrid cosmic being, it has notably more of a human body type, but of course he has a type of squid head and a pair of eyes in his hands... and missing legs...

Oooh, I quite understand about cosmic horrors, not exactly from the stories of Lovecraft but I have a fascination for these eldritch beings! 👀
Though, thanks for the recommendations!

Hmm, how so?
Sure, but Eldritch often is in the Squid and aquatic Aspect
But also more Body horror, merged together flesh or limbs not forming a body bust just a mass of flesh with limbs and eyes like a wall of Flesh :dryadwink:

Yes; less broad shoulders, slimmer arms, curvier Torso, Boobs, wider Pelvis bone redesign of the head with less Squid-beard and more Squid-hair :dryadtongue:

But just slapping "Boobs" on the Boss, would be like missing the point :dryadrolleyes:
Changing the final stage from attacking a heart into attacking a womb instead
and the boobs either having either eyes like the hands, or morph into maws of teeth like The Eye of Cthulhu Boss fight - or both? :dryadwhat:

Last edited:
Minor issue with jumping? Could you go into further details about that? Or show screenshots of what you mean?
Basicly this:
SF-Jump_Issue.png

This is the Torso #2 and Pretty sure it only afflicts Slim Clothing, Robes and Dresses are unaffected. :dryadtongue:
However changing Torso #2 and then attacking the issue would occur again as Frame #1 is used Attacking/Arm flailing/ holding items

But to fix this I'll have to update all the Basic clothing and Slim clothing and "Light" Armors :dryadwhat:
both Shirt/Chest Armor and Pants/Leg-guards
I did a fix similar for an old issue years ago, before i did some redesign and now it's crept back again... :dryadrolleyes:

And there is also This...
SF-Petting-Issue.png

Where the Back Arm is in Between the Shirt and Body layer %:sigh:
it's even worse for Armors :dryadsad:
#when_you_expect_the_Back-Arm_to_be_behind_the_body_but_isn't... %-_-

So after i have gone trough the last of the Vanity items :dryadrolleyes:
I'll update the Template and make some templates to fix this issue for the sets already made
before starting on the Dev outfits :dryadwink:

Last edited:
Basicly this:
View attachment 278021
This is the Torso #2 and Pretty sure it only afflicts Slim Clothing, Robes and Dresses are unaffected. :dryadtongue:
However changing Torso #2 and then attacking the issue would occur again as Frame #1 is used Attacking/Arm flailing/ holding items

But to fix this I'll have to update all the Basic clothing and Slim clothing and "Light" Armors :dryadwhat:
both Shirt/Chest Armor and Pants/Leg-guards
I did a fix similar for an old issue years ago, before i did some redesign and now it's crept back again... :dryadrolleyes:

And there is also This...
View attachment 278037
Where the Back Arm is in Between the Shirt and Body layer %:sigh:
it's even worse for Armors :dryadsad:
#when_you_expect_the_Back-Arm_to_be_behind_the_body_but_isn't... %-_-

So after i have gone trough the last of the Vanity items :dryadrolleyes:
I'll update the Template and make some templates to fix this issue for the sets already made
before starting on the Dev outfits :dryadwink:
Oof! I definitely see that. It's not too bad, But it's surely noticeable.

Strange how the devs made the back arm appear on the front rather than be completely behind the body like it should.

These issues aren't too bad, but it's hard not to notice either. Good luck on squashing these. I hope you can pull it off.

I wouldn't call it perverted. Trust me, I know perverted.:merchantnaughty:

Anyway, nice work. I don't think it's something I'd personally want to use in its entirety, but I might pick out a few enemies to replace or something. Variety is always nice. It would also make a great resource for a mod that adds female alternates of mobs to the game. (Assuming you would allow it, of course.)
oh dear

Um... When would we except it to be updated ? I would love to get it. Why can't i get the latest non-updated version though ?

Oof! I definitely see that. It's not too bad, But it's surely noticeable.

Strange how the devs made the back arm appear on the front rather than be completely behind the body like it should.

These issues aren't too bad, but it's hard not to notice either. Good luck on squashing these. I hope you can pull it off.
It is likely a a workaround of the devs, something you'd only notice if you changed the off-hand
and you sprite was wearing something that showed a bit of skin :dryadtongue:
Or the Off-hand Shields and Tomes all over again, although. those arms with either Shields or Tomes were part of the Shirt/Chest layer
as there was no off-hand layer before now
But, it's all about Illusions :dryadwink:

Updating a set should take less then a minute or so...
so it probably should not take more then a couple of hours or a day to fix :dryadwink:

Um... When would we except it to be updated ? I would love to get it. Why can't i get the latest non-updated version though ?
It currently is being updated :dryadwhat:
However i don't know when it's fully finished.... in a while i guess :dryadrolleyes:

Which is why i split the update into Parts :dryadwink::
Wave 1: Player Sprite with Armor and Vanity Clothing (Soon~ish)
Wave 2: Townies, NPC's, Minions and Tiles
Wave 3: "Alt Add-on": Dryad-Dear, Female Townies & Centaur Mounts

Player Sprite: 10/10
Mannequin 2.0: 2/2
"Heavy" Armor: 46/46 (1 New)
"Light" Armor: 27/27 (1 New) - Summoner Armors & Clothing that gives stats
Vanity Clothing: 48/63 +(0/17 New)
Dev Clothing: 0/14 +(0/4 New)
Accessories: n/a (Capes, Cloaks, Bracelets and Clawed Gloves)
Files: 409

The one at the Thread will updated this won't be. this only up-to-date when this post was posted.

I took it down due to Severe incomparability with 1.4: Any Armor chest, Cloth Shirt or Dress and Enemies Like the Harpy, Devils
and probably a couple of other things too %:sigh:
But if your using it for 1.3.5.x, Here you go
However; However i will not be responsible for any oddities that occurs! as it is outdated :dryadrolleyes:

Last edited:
"Slim Player & Female Npc Texture pack" v1.9.3 Out of date!
PC: Windows (+ Linux and Macintosh): 1.3.5.x (February 2017) - Currently Being Updating for Terraria 1.4.0.X!

Wave 1
Player Sprite
: 10/10
Mannequin 2.0: 2/2
"Heavy" Armor: 46/46 (1 New)
"Light" Armor: 29/29+ (1 New) <- Clothing that gives stats and Summoner Armors
Vanity Clothing: 52/65 +(0/17 New)
Dev Clothing: 0/14 +(0/4 New)
Accessories: n/a (Capes, Cloaks, Bracelets and Clawed Gloves)
N/A: 1/1 (If you know what this is, then yes ******** been updated)
Files: 426

Wave 2
Townies: n/a +(0/2 New)
NPC: n/a
Minions: n/a <- Both Pets and Summons
Tiles: n/a

Notes:
> Going to split up the Initial update into waves:
Wave 1: Player sprite, armor and Vanity
Wave 2: Townies, NPC's, Minions and Tiles
Wave 3: "Alt" Add-on's: Dryad-Dear, Female Townies & Centaur Mounts

> I see Skeletons have had their bone color changed to be more white
The only Skeletons that will stay are the female once once re-done (did you notice any? :dryadtongue:)
I may add Bleached bones as an Add-on later, if requested.
what?. yes, i have the Necronomicon just for such occasion, you needn't worry. :nymph:

> Seems Re-Logic gave slimes Transparency since i added Transparent slimes :pinky:
I'll remove mine but the unique: "Devil slime" :lslime:

> Re-Logic fixed the last of the issues with the Robes and Dress costumes! :dryadpassionate:
(Now Seeking for 1.4.0.X Bugs! :dryadcool:)

Mod Issues:
> Minor issue with Jump for Slim Cosmetics (will be work on a Fix later...) :dryadrolleyes:
> Back Arm & back Undershirt is Between Shirt/Chest Armor instead of behind the Base Body Layer :dryadeek:

Game issues: (but also happens in unmodded Terraria 1.4.0.2)
> Sitting legs, have an natural shape and somewhat makes it look like you wear clown shoes... %:sigh:

1.9.3 - Content update for Terraria 1.3.5.x:
> Added new Dev Vanity items
> Updated Sprites, Tiles, that was updated in the 1.3.4 Update
> Merfolk form, now have a snake lower body again!
- Known Issues updated for: Robes without over hands & Merfolk :dryadgrin:

1.9.2 - Fixes
> Fixed Sprite for Slime king
> Tweaked sprite for Ant-lion

1.9.1 - Content update for Terraria 1.3.4.x:
> Added new Armors
> Updated Sprites, Tiles, Extra texture, that was updated in the 1.3.4 Update
> Updated merman "legs" apparently didn't make into the 1.9.0 update....
> Fixed the outline of housing icons for "Goblin Tinker" and "Stylist"
> Added the Missing re-color of "Skeleton hand" and "Worm hook"
Fixes will also apply to the Android port.

1.9.0b - Tweaks:
> Werewolf shape: had the outline re-colored and shape of the legs changed
> Animal costumes: had a slight design change female shirts (Cat, Fox, Wolf, Unicorn)
> Xenomorph costume: had ribcage design change

Guide_and_The_Succubus.png

What is this Texture pack about?:
> Female Player Sprite and matching Armors and Clothing. (Since before Terraria 1.1.0)
> No torso stretching doing running animation. (Since November 2011)
> Player Sprites with a slimmer body, making Armors look more though.
> Female versions of several NPC's.
> White Bone Color for Skeletons, Corruption Creatures.
> Gore bits for every sprite i have Created/Changed.

Color_Layout_3.png

Color-Palate for Player sprites, used for character Creation.

Game-Bug: Shoulders not being a layer above the 4 new fore-arm frames
Probably every chair! due to not being any a Sitting frame for Players like there is for NPC's

Mod-Bug: Exclusive to "Off-hand Shields" & "Robes with Tomes"
some Issues with Wrist Accessory items while wearing "Robes with Tomes"
> Only a Issue with the off-hand for "Robes with Tomes"
- Sadly you cannot toggle the visibility off the accessory's off-hand only, and thus cannot be Fixed. - Sorry.

!- If you encounter any other Mod Issues please report them to me -!
In the thread, or by PM (Conversation) and please provide a Screen-shot of the issue.
If it's the Player Character
Also, please inform what items and visual accessories you have equipped

Table of Content:
Female-3.png
(Female)
Male-2.png
(Male)
Armor sets (Female)
Female_01.png

Female_02.png

Female_03.png

Female_04.png

Female_05.png

Female_06.png

Female_08.png

Female_09.png

Female_Robe_01.png

Vanity Sets (Female)
Female_01.png

Female_02.png

Female_03.png

Female_04.png

Female_09.png

Developer Sets (Female)
Female_Dev.png

Female_Dev_02.png
01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png
Icy_Merlady.png
LostGirl.png
Pygmy_Female.png
Pygmy_Female_2.png
Vampire.png

Lihzahrd.png
Lihzahrd_2.png

Paladin.png
Clown.png

Goblins
Goblins.png

Zombies
Zombies.png

Flying Creatures
Harpy.png

Underworld
Underworld.png

Mummies
Mummys.png

Nightmare Creatures
Night.png

Hollowed Creatures
Hallowed.png

Pixies
Pixies.png

Pirate Crew
Pirate_Crew.png

Dragon

The Crimson
Crimson_FaceMonster.png
Crimson_Gross.png

The Corruption

Corrupt_Corruptor.png
Corrupt_Eater.png

Corrupt_Bunny.png
Corrupt_Goldfish.png

Skeletons
Skeletons.png

Misc
Shark.png
Toxic_Sludge.png
Mimic.png

Boss's
Eye_of_Cathulhu.gif
Skelletron.png
Skelletron_Prime.png
Boss_Bee_queen.png
Halloween:
Armors
(Female)
Female_07.png

Event Costumes (Female)
Female_05.png

Female_06.png

Female_07.png

Female_08.png

NPC's
Mobs_Halloween.png

Mourning_Wood.png
Christmas:
Clothing
(Female)
Female_Christmas.png

NPC's
Frost_Legion.png

Mobs_Christmas.png

Downloads:
> Main Pack v1.9.3 - [XNA] (2,55 MB) <- Updating to Please wait...

Test package for Experimental feature:
> Experimental v1.9.1 (8,60 MB) - please read below*

Read about Experimental Features
* Known issues with the feature
* While using the Experimental feature of Terraria; I am not responsible for any issues or bugs, which includes sprites not being loaded correctly. as it is an Experimental feature of Terraria, and not my Texture mod.

Alternate (Add-on) Packs:
Female Townies v1.7
Female_Townies.png
Female_Townies_2.png
Female_Townies_3.png

Wizard, Demolist, Smuggler, Merchant, Clothier/old Lady, Goblin Tinker, Guide.
Mrs. Santa, Pirate Captain, Cyborg, Painter, Dyer, Witch Doctor, Travailing Merchant.
Truffle, Traveling Merchant, Angler, Skeleton Merchant, Tax Collector, Tavernkeep.

off-hand: Shields and Tomes v1.4
Armor_Shields.png

Robe_Tomes.png

Off-hand shields for Armors & off-hand Tomes for Robes
Off-hand Shields are Based on Main-hand shields by SzGamer227
Discontinued

Dryad-Deer v1.2a
Drayd-deer_4.png

Deertaur Dryad

Deer-taur Costume
v1.0
Deer-Taur-Costume.png

Deer-taur Costume, replaces the Mermaid costume.

Unicorn Mount v1.0

Centaur-corn_Mount.png

Centaur-Unicorn Mount

Anthropomorphic Animals v1.0

Anthropomorphic_Animals.png

Changes the Animal costumes Mask to be more like Heads
Note: some hair styles still show
, you can fix that at the Stylist Townie

This is a really neat pack, but I gotta say, I would probably only use the armors and a couple enemies because of the way a lot of heads seem to protrude forward. I find this really noticeable on some of the town NPCs like the Arms Dealer and Dye Trader, this also happens with some of the vanity sets. This only really seems to be the case with NPCs and stuff which you can see the chin of the character. I'm also not a big fan of the skeletons, they're just a bit pale and white for my taste, and the goblins heads are just way too big in my opinion. Overall, I would probably use it mainly for the armors and a good amount of enemies, I would probably just minus some town NPCs, goblins, and some other misc enemies.
This is all just my preference, but, I do hope some of this criticism helps!

This is a really neat pack, but I gotta say, I would probably only use the armors and a couple enemies because of the way a lot of heads seem to protrude forward. I find this really noticeable on some of the town NPCs like the Arms Dealer and Dye Trader, this also happens with some of the vanity sets. This only really seems to be the case with NPCs and stuff which you can see the chin of the character. I'm also not a big fan of the skeletons, they're just a bit pale and white for my taste, and the goblins heads are just way too big in my opinion. Overall, I would probably use it mainly for the armors and a good amount of enemies, I would probably just minus some town NPCs, goblins, and some other misc enemies.
This is all just my preference, but, I do hope some of this criticism helps!
SF-Head-Position-C.gif

If it was like this then i could see your point, however it isn't :dryadtongue:

I do hope some of this criticism helps!
Erm.... what?, i frankly don't understand what you mean by that... as most I've read was a list of things you did not like...
and since your are taking out what you don't like, so what is the point of changing anything?
though most i won't, as it have been part of the mod for 8½ years... %-_-

The things i am changing however, is due to the 1.4 Update, Which Includes Skeletons, Goblins. Devils and Harpy.
But I guess you missed it mentioned in posts?, But you've even quoted it... as it's noted in the Update Progress :dryadrolleyes:

> I see Skeletons have had their bone color changed to be more white
The only Skeletons that will stay are the female once, once re-done

View attachment 278475
If it was like this then i could see your point, however it isn't :dryadtongue:

Erm.... what?, i frankly don't understand what you mean by that... as most I've read was a list of things you did not like...
and since your are taking out what you don't like, so what is the point of changing anything?
though most i won't, as it have been part of the mod for 8½ years... %-_-

The things i am changing however, is due to the 1.4 Update, Which Includes Skeletons, Goblins. Devils and Harpy.
But I guess you missed it mentioned in posts?, But you've even quoted it... as it's noted in the Update Progress :dryadrolleyes:

Alright, yeah, I do agree, adding that bit about criticism was kinda... really dumb. I was also an idiot and wrote this after I gave the pack a quick skim instead of actually looking through it and what will or might be changed. Honestly, the only thing I still agree with from my original post was about the pale skeletons, but I do see that you're changing them.
Frankly, the way I put that together was total :red:e.

Alright, yeah, I do agree, adding that bit about criticism was kinda... really dumb. I was also an idiot and wrote this after I gave the pack a quick skim instead of actually looking through it and what will or might be changed. Honestly, the only thing I still agree with from my original post was about the pale skeletons, but I do see that you're changing them.
Frankly, the way I put that together was total :red:e.
Well, we can all make mistakes, that is part of the human condition, but so is learning from them :dryadwink:

Like i did when i expected the Back-arm for petting to be behind the Body
which it wasn't.... it was behind the armor/shirt and in front of the Body. %:sigh:

I Fixed it the best i could, with the Back-arm itself and every sleeves it can wear, so no part of it showed up weird places... :dryadrolleyes:
But then there was the Mermaid and Lamia outfits :dryadeek:
as when male character wear the "Shirt" of those sets they go shirtless
Which means the back arm have no shirt to hide behind

Basically:
SF-Issue_Petting_Back_Hand.png

Left (Male): Showing the Back-arm is in front of the Body (rather then behind)
Right (Female): Showing the Back-arm is behind the Shirt/Armor (making the illusion it is behind the Body)

and I'm fairly sure that it can be noticed in Terraria (1.4.0.x) without any alterations :dryadrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom