Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Finally finished with the new Previews here's a couple:
Shapeshifts

New Vanity sets

the 1.35 package, want to do it for tmodloader
Unless your going to make it work for T-Mod yourself, It isn't going to work with T-Mod as it wasn't made for it
which is what i though you were trying... :dryadrolleyes:

T-Mod isn't a requirement, and isn't listed as such nor in the readme
However People requested the previous version for 1.3.5 (so it's the oppesite way around)
as T-mod apparently makes 1.4 run as 1.3.5 or does it convert 1.4 back into 1.3.5?, no idea %:sigh:
and thous i don't know how to help you with such...
I would suggest you try and talk to someone more in the know about the current version of T-Mod :dryadwink:

Making it for "Texture pack" feature on the other hand, is another thing :dryadwink:
But that requires everything loads and isn't ignored...
like the Player character was in the "Experimental" Textureapack feature back in Terraria 1.3.4 %:sigh:
and a few other things....
but that is something i will look into later, when i have made everything planned so far :dryadtongue:

or probably beginning with "wave 3" hmmm.... :dryadindifferent:
as I'm Fairly sure the Add-ons would had worked, doing the "Beta" for the Texturepacks Feature

Last edited:
Hey, I just downloaded the newest version and stuck the .zip file into the resource packs file. Sadly the pack does not appear in-game, this is the only pack I am having trouble with. Any ideas? Also, I love the pack so much!

Hey, I just downloaded the newest version and stuck the .zip file into the resource packs file. Sadly the pack does not appear in-game, this is the only pack I am having trouble with. Any ideas? Also, I love the pack so much!
You extract the zip file and then you replace the .xna files in the terraria images folder.

In case some of your were dying to know this the new Harpy Sprite :dryadwink:
Harpy.gif

But I'm also a bit unsure if i should reveal the secret within the mod...
as It's nearly been 5 years and only a very few seem to have discovered it:dryadrolleyes:
(and showed it on the Terraria Discord)
Very nice! The animation is very fluid. I look forward to wave 2 being completed.

When did the Trend of not open a .zip file and read the Readme.txt become a thing? :dryadwhat:
I genuinely wonder... as i have seen it mentioned in a couple of threads... :dryadrolleyes:

The Readme's within the a .zip package, told you how to install the mod package and who made it
it have been a thing as far i can Recall... some even added Ascii art :dryadpassionate:
and I discovered mods in 1998, and Map-packs before that for the few games back then that had level editors :dryadwink:

When did the Trend of not open a .zip file and read the Readme.txt become a thing? :dryadwhat:
I genuinely wonder... as i have seen it mentioned in a couple of threads... :dryadrolleyes:

The Readme's within the a .zip package, told you how to install the mod package and who made it
it have been a thing as far i can Recall... some even added Ascii art :dryadpassionate:
and I discovered mods in 1998, and Map-packs before that for the few games back then that had level editors :dryadwink:
I think it's mainly due to people assuming that your modpack will install the same as others released for 1.4. I guess it's an easy mistake since to install mod packs doesn't require zipping, you just slap the .zip file into the resources folder and it will appear as an option when you select texture packs. Follow this link as an example Invisible Finch Nest This is a texture pack you don't need to extract, you just simply throw the .zip file into the resourcepack folder and it'll appear as an option. If you want to do the same for your texture pack, you're going to need to extract the .zip of the invisible finch nest and study it to get an idea of how to get your texture pack to appear as an option upon selecting texture packs on the main menu.

As for me, this isn't an issue, since I hate Terraria's default character sprites, so I just simply do it the old fashioned way by replacing .xna files as instructed, but I suppose not everyone sees it the same as I do. In any case good luck if you're going to examine the invisible finch nest as an example, or you can put in the OP that you have to replace the .xna files so people would stop asking.

I think it's mainly due to people assuming that your modpack will install the same as others released for 1.4. I guess it's an easy mistake since to install mod packs doesn't require zipping, you just slap the .zip file into the resources folder and it will appear as an option when you select texture packs. Follow this link as an example Invisible Finch Nest This is a texture pack you don't need to extract, you just simply throw the .zip file into the resourcepack folder and it'll appear as an option. If you want to do the same for your texture pack, you're going to need to extract the .zip of the invisible finch nest and study it to get an idea of how to get your texture pack to appear as an option upon selecting texture packs on the main menu.

As for me, this isn't an issue, since I hate Terraria's default character sprites, so I just simply do it the old fashioned way by replacing .xna files as instructed, but I suppose not everyone sees it the same as I do. In any case good luck if you're going to examine the invisible finch nest as an example, or you can put in the OP that you have to replace the .xna files so people would stop asking.
Probably, but i also got the feeling they are new to Modding or just Terraria modding?
as [XNA] next to the link and in file name of the didn't raise an eyebrow enough %:sigh:

Yeah but like I've said, I've yet to get to that part where I'll try and turn it into the the new Texturepack format rather then the old XNA
as this update is still W.I.P. :dryadwink:

But Yes, I added a line in near the downloads about the mod not being in the new Texturemod format, after my last post
hopefully it's eye-catching enough :dryadtongue:

I really liked this texture pack, it looks amazing, just seeing the images you can already tell, but for some reason it doesn't work on my terraria, I did everything that the "readme" file asked for and even then it doesn't work, the models and textures remain the original in the game=/... is there anything that could be causing this error?

I really expect an answer and your work is amazing <3

I really liked this texture pack, it looks amazing, just seeing the images you can already tell, but for some reason it doesn't work on my terraria, I did everything that the "readme" file asked for and even then it doesn't work, the models and textures remain the original in the game=/... is there anything that could be causing this error?

1/ extract file
2/ select 'images' folder -> copy
3/ go to ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content -> past and replace.

good luck.

does this mod affect every npc? even males?
If you by " NPC" mean "Townies", then: yes. everyone but Truffle and Barkeep
and have the same slim body as the Player sprite :dryadwink:

If you mean "Hostile NPCs" then it's a'bit over hundred, Mainly humanoids

However: NPCs have not yet been Finished for 1.4 so are not currently part of the package

You can check the progress in the W.I.P. spoiler at the Start of the Thread :dryadwink:

You have not Specified which didn't work :dryadsad:
But if you've installed it Correctly the player sprite, Armor & Vanity items should work.

However: NPCs are yet to be re-added since many of them was made incompatible with 1.4
and I'm still working on updating them and making new - as the 1.4 Update is Still W.I.P. but in "Early Access" so to say :dryadtongue:
with the Final part update; being going from the old .xna Texturepack format to the new.

You can check the progress in the W.I.P. spoiler at the Start of the Thread :dryadwink:

1/ extract file
2/ select 'images' folder -> copy
3/ go to ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content -> past and replace.

good luck.

it still doesn’t fully work, the character model changes, but the NPCs and enemy models haven’t changed, they continue the normal models / textures
=/

Back
Top Bottom