Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

you should change the names NPCs can spawn with and you should slightly fix the dialogue to go with the female NPCs

you should change the names NPCs can spawn with and you should slightly fix the dialogue to go with the female NPCs
Sadly the only code that can be within a Texturepack is "Mod Name, "Mod description" and Version, i think that is it... :dryadwhat:

But it is probably something that can be done with T-Mod though :dryadwink:

So, "Wave 2" is Completed! and is Working as a Texturepack too! :dryadwink:
SF-Preview_Texturepack.jpg

Although, i have not yet been able to clarify if every Edited NPC shows up yet :dryadsad:
But the once i have ran into did for the most part, I already fixed those that i saw didn't
but there might be a couple more? as i don't have that many Bestiary entries, nor could find a save that did... %:sigh:

You might also notice some changes to the NPC's :dryadwink:

Download: Slim Frame v1.10.1

2/3 Done of "Wave 3"
SF-Preview_Texturepack-3.jpg

Some of you might have noticed that i put up the Updated Dryad-deer a few days ago :dryadtongue:
Not to many noticed... but a few did :dryadgrin:

Anyways, the Dryad-deer now have a new sitting pose, she still does not dare to try and sit on a chair and make an awkward scene...
Also Her tail now wags when she talks :dryadhappy:

and In additional to the Original Unicorn-Centaur mount, she is now accompanied by 3 Centaurs :dryadwink:

the thing we didn't know we need it until we got it
thank you so much
Glad you like it :dryadpassionate:

But sadly i noticed she had a little trouble laying next to chairs and for some reason tried to lay across them... %:sigh:
I believe the sitting anchor point for chair was changed since players are now able to sit on them... :dryadconfused:
So i updated the package with a fix for that and also with a New icon :dryadwink:
Dryad Deer v1.3A

So if you see another icon then this in your Texturepack Menu for the package, she'll be a bit floaty when she decides to "sit" in a chair... :dryadrolleyes:

But I'm also a bit unsure if i should reveal the secret within the mod...
as It's nearly been 5 years and only a very few seem to have discovered it:dryadrolleyes:
Hmmm...
Is that why I'm seeing a certain edited White n Gold Zealot?
Long live the sun god Ra I guess
Oh, and if you don't want a spoiler up Zilem feel free to strike me down
(If that even is the secret)

Last edited:
Hmmm...
Is that why I'm seeing a certain edited White n Gold Zealot?
Long live the sun god Ra I guess
Oh, and if you don't want a spoiler up Zilem feel free to strike me down

Nope that ain't it :dryadtongue:

Although it's a'bit funny it wasn't re-purpesed for the Desert :dryadrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom