Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

I tried this texture pack on 1.3.0.7 (mac version) and it works quite well, but some stuff I've noticed are that the bottom halves of npcs seem to be missing, the terra blade looks weird (roundish), and there are a few block textures missing in the antlion biome thing (I don't know what blocks/walls they were because I didn't have a pickaxe).

I tried this texture pack on 1.3.0.7 (mac version) and it works quite well, but some stuff I've noticed are that the bottom halves of npcs seem to be missing, the terra blade looks weird (roundish), and there are a few block textures missing in the antlion biome thing (I don't know what blocks/walls they were because I didn't have a pickaxe).
This texture pack isn't upated for 1.3.0.1 version, but when I look at files I am saying what have this texture pack to do with furniture like doors, chandeliers, tables and such mucha and some weapons?.
You have only to do is delete Terraria and them re-instal it again, you do not need to delete charcter and world files which are located differently them (Steam) terraria folder if do not want to see pink squares.

It's not compatible with Terraria v1.3, yet. as i'm not done with updating the textures. getting closer to it though. :dryadgrin:

That the NPC's doesn't show bottom halves, sounds a tad odd... which NPC's? any screenshots?
it sounds rather odd to me, it could be Mac port issue...? :dryadconfused:
(Mac is in Beta, so issues in it may not be caused by a mods)

Missing Blocks in "Antlion Biodome"?, you mean the Desert?, All the block-tiles this mod changes is the Bone once.
not stone, dirt or Sand - wait... you play Terraria without any kind of Pickaxe or Drill?, what Madness is this...? this isn't Sparta. :dryadtongue:

when I look at files I am saying what have this texture pack to do with furniture like doors, chandeliers, tables and such mucha and some weapons?.
You have only to do is delete Terraria and them re-instal it again, you do not need to delete charcter and world files which are located differently them (Steam) terraria folder if do not want to see pink squares.
Yes, because amongst these Tiles, there are Furnitures made of Bones
> White Bone Color for Skeletons, Corruption Creatures.

That isn't the only method to remove the Mod:
Copy all the textures from the package, to Terraria's image folder (again) and overwrite the files (again)
and once the process is done, hit delete (this will remove all Selected files, aka all the replacement files)
open up steam, Right click Terraria and select "Properties"
select "Local files" tab and select "Verify Game-cache integrity"
Steam will then check the content of Terraria and download any missing files.
:dryadcool:

It's not compatible with Terraria v1.3, yet. as i'm not done with updating the textures. getting closer to it though. :dryadgrin:

That the NPC's doesn't show bottom halves, sounds a tad odd... which NPC's? any screenshots?
it sounds rather odd to me, it could be Mac port issue...? :dryadconfused:
(Mac is in Beta, so issues in it may not be caused by a mods)

Missing Blocks in "Antlion Biome"?, you mean the Desert?, All the block-tiles this mod changes is the Bone once.
not stone, dirt or Sand - wait... you play Terraria without any kind of Pickaxe or Drill?, what Madness is this...? this isn't Sparta. :dryadtongue:

I don't have any screenshots, but they had their bottom halves when I didn't have the texture pack. I only had 3 npcs at the time, which were the guide, merchant, and nurse. They looked like they were stuck in the floor, except their legs were entirely missing.

Yeah, I mean the desert biome. A few parts of the underground desert were purplish, usually at the end of tunnels and around the edge. I put my cursor over them in the full screen map but they didn't come out as anything, so I think they aren't ores or anything like that. And I didn't have a pickaxe because I accidentally trashed it when I thought I was putting it in a chest.

I don't have any screenshots, but they had their bottom halves when I didn't have the texture pack. I only had 3 npcs at the time, which were the guide, merchant, and nurse. They looked like they were stuck in the floor, except their legs were entirely missing.
That is Pretty odd, as the sprites should be made from splitting up the textures in frames starting from the textures pixel 1x1
the NPC's of Terraria 1.3 have several new frames now they have Frames: Talk, Blink, Wave, attack
from Launch and up to (and including) 2.4 they just had: Walk & Jump :dryadwink:

It is only happening since the Texture pack isn't Finished for Terraria 1.3 yet. %:sigh:
Should work once i Release the update. :dryadhappy:
(unless the Mac Port have Altered Textures for some reason. which I don't know about, since I don't have any Apple products)

Yeah, I mean the desert biome. A few parts of the underground desert were purplish, usually at the end of tunnels and around the edge. I put my cursor over them in the full screen map but they didn't come out as anything, so I think they aren't ores or anything like that. And I didn't have a pickaxe because I accidentally trashed it when I thought I was putting it in a chest.
it Sounds like underground Doodad Tiles, which does make some sense :dryadwhat:

Oh... :dryadsad:

Wondering why some of the stuff is crossed out. and shorter.
I decided to work on all what I have Crossed out, after the after the initial update :dryadtongue:
the few things that are Left aside vanity is Armors that take in the Slim frame, like the Summoner Armors
anything Striked out will be worked on for v1.8.1

The Armor design of 1.3 pretty much mimic my tweak to the animation, 3 years back. :dryadwhat:
where that the Leg stretched instead of the Torso, doing the walk/run animation.
if there is any issues with the Armor it should be fixed in v1.8.1 :dryadsmile:

I'm fairly sure a few will appreciate having to wait less :dryadwink:

I decided to work on all what I have Crossed out, after the after the initial update :dryadtongue:
the few things that are Left aside vanity is Armors that take in the Slim frame, like the Summoner Armors
anything Striked out will be worked on for v1.8.1

The Armor design of 1.3 pretty much mimic my tweak to the animation, 3 years back. :dryadwhat:
where that the Leg stretched instead of the Torso, doing the walk/run animation.
if there is any issues with the Armor it should be fixed in v1.8.1 :dryadsmile:

I'm fairly sure a few will appreciate having to wait less :dryadwink:
Alright cool! :D:joy:

Can't... Fall... To... Hype....

Must.. RESIST....

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

HYPEHPYEHPYEHPYEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Can't... Fall... To... Hype....

Must.. RESIST....

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

HYPEHPYEHPYEHPYEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

After i noticed some Glow effect on the Truffle npc in a twitch-stream (running on my secondary screen)
I then got a suspension that the Glow-textures ware not only used for Celestial tier NPC's...
and found out 2 of them ware used for Townies: Truffle & Cyborg %-_-
I also found several others, that looked like they ware used for the Player sprite's Armors.
figuring out where each of these Glow-textures corresponded to, most of them ware for the Luminite Armor tier, Martian suit and Loki's Armor(?)
But there seemed to be some missing... there ware no Glow-texture corresponding to the Vortex armor's arm or any for the Solar armor :dryadwhat:
and the last of the 22 textures. is for some head wearable, i think. %:sigh:
(Found it!, it were the: HiTek Sunglasses)

Also no Glow-texture for the Starburst Minions or Guardian either :dryadrolleyes:
Stardust_Guardian_minion.png

(the Guardian pretty much is Thanathos the Ultimate Companion in Chaos Legion)

Last edited:
Awesome! Is that the pre-1.3 armors and vanity sets?
The 1.3 Armor are not Included yet. nor is the 1.3 NPC's

All the Vanity items are, aside Martian Suit. as will in Armor template, not Slim template like most Vanity and Summoner Armor's
all the All the Townies are (Friendly NPC's)
The pre 1.3 Armor are included, but i don't expect issues with them. the Relogic pretty much used my (3year old) animation Tweak
all Object/doddad tiles have been updated to 1.3

17 - Merchant
18 - Nurse
19 - Smugler
20 - Dryad
22 - Guide
37 - old man
38 - Demolist
54 - Clothier
107 - Goblin Tinker
108 - Wizzard
124 - Mechanic
142 - Santa
160 - Fungus
178 - Steampunk
207 - Dyer
208 - Party Girl
209 - Cyborg
227 - Painter
228 - Witch Doctor
229 - Pirate Captain
353 - Stylist
368 - Traveling Merchant
369 - Fisher boy
441 - Tax Collector
453 - Skeleton trader
10 - Tuxedo
11 - Plumber (Mario)
12 - Hero (Link)
13 - Archaeologist (Dr. jones)
14 - Ninja
15 - Robe
16 - The Doctor's Cloth (Dr. Who)
20 - Miner
21 - Werewolf
22 - Merfolk
23 - Clown
24 - Santa outfit
36 - Rune Robe
38 - Eskimo - Blue
39 - Steam punk
40 - Bee Suit
41 - Princess Dress (Zelda - Ocarina of time)
42 - Pharaohs Dress
43 - Mummy
44 - Cowboy
45 - Pirate
50 - Eskimo - Pink
52 - Raincoat
57 - Sailor
58 - Robe Purple
59 - Robe Yellow
60 - Robe Blue
61 - Robe Green
62 - Robe Red
63 - Robe White
64 - White Tuxedo
76 - Nurse
77 - Dyer
78 - Cyborg
80 - Cat
81 - Ghost
82 - Pumpkin
83 - Robot
84 - Unicorn
85 - Vampire
86 - Leprechaun
87 - Pixie
88 - Princess
89 - Witch
90 - Mrs. Frankenstein
91 - T.M.N.T. - (Venus/Leonardo)
92 - Scarecrow
93 - Reaper
94 - Fox
96 - Xenomorph (Alien)
97 - Wolf
98 - Treasure Hunter
99 - Dryad
100 - Mrs Santa
101 - Tree outfit
102 - South park
103 - Ugly Sweater
104 - Elf Worker
165 - Karate Gi
166 - Kimono
167 - Gypsy Robe
169 - Angler Suit
171 - Mermaid
178 - Martian Costume
180 - Solar Cultist
181 - Lunar Cultist
184 - Tax Collector's Cloth
185 - Clothier's Cloth
186 - Buccaneer
188 - Fallen Tuxedo
191 - Wedding Dress
53 - Tiki Armor
168 - Bee Armor
170 - Spider Armor
68 - Cenx's Armor
74 - Cenx's Robe
183 - Lazure's Vest
192 - Yoraiz0r's Cloth

Oh hey, I just had an idea that might help some people out.

It would be really nice if you could categorize the texture pack's various components into a few folders to ease partial installation for people like myself that don't necessarily want the whole package, please. The folders could be, say, town NPCs and their gore and their housing portraits, hostile NPCs and their gore, all the player-related components, and the miscellaneous components. One additional idea for custom installation could be further separating hostile NPCs by those that were already female in vanilla (which unfortunately isn't many) and other hostile NPCs into two separate folders, but that isn't really necessary.

I was able to cherry-pick the parts I wanted to use before and jury rig it to suit my fancy, but that was for 1.2, took a while, and required a .png version of the mod so that I could see what was what, which I don't want anyone else to have to do and actually can't be done right now because there currently isn't a .png version available. I also would like mention that I believe the number of people who would appreciate customized installations via separated folders (which I know is at the very least one, due to myself) should outnumber the people who wouldn't be able to install it (which is hopefully zero) because it isn't all in a single folder.

In the meantime, I'll be continuing my jury rigging to make a customized 1.3 installation of this mod by installing the player components and cross-referencing the town NPC and town NPC gore .pngs I have from the 1.2 version with XNAs from the 1.3 version to get (most of) the new town NPCs. I'll be abstaining from use of hostile NPC components until the texture pack is updated, since some of the hostile NPC's sprite sheets were changed and I don't want anything to be broken.

That Pretty much is the Plan I already have. although i don't plan working on it before i am finished with what i currently work on
Sorting out 1.337 Textures is as much of time sink on your end as it will be on yours
as the converter tool is convert selected files from X folder, to Y folder
and as far as i know there is no plug-in for easy browsing of xnb textures, and those that i have tried is pretty slow launching, and don't use left or right arrow input...

But after i would , it's only a mater of time how long it takes to sort out all the files.
and updating individual textures thereafter for the package, is likely to be a tad annoying

For Example:
Townies\20 - Dryad\
> NPC_20.xnb
> NPC_Head_5.xnb
> Gore_39.xnb
> Gore_40.xnb
> Gore_41.xnb

NPC\3 - Zombie-A\
NPC_3.xnb
NPC_430.xnb
Gore_3.xnb
Gore_4.xnb
Gore_5.xnb

Armor\37 - Crimson Armor\
Armor_Arm_37.xnb
Armor_Body_37.xnb
Armor_Head_57.xnb
Armor_Legs_35.xnb
Female_Body_37.xnb

The only Original Female sprite is pretty much the Harpy, i think (unless you count the Townies)
i don't recall any others ("Alt Female NPC pack" as Seperate pack, i will likely add later to the sorted pack at it's Root of the folder structure)

The only NPC sprite that ware changed, is the "Red Devil" which i already have tinkered a little with
any else, like the Zombies or Skeletons just have a new NPC_ID
so there is the original zombie and the new one which attack with an amputated arm
and Skeletons that now have trowing attacks, and the original sprite still exists, so there is duplicate Skeletons sprites where 1 of them can trow trow things

Also Sprites sheets are made of multiple single frame texture's
where terraria have 20+ Frames per for humanoid NPC Texture and 1-8~ for Beast NPC's
This is a Sprite sheet
(Jazz Jackrabbit 1994 - Epic Games)

The only Original Female sprite is pretty much the Harpy, i think (unless you count the Townies)
i don't recall any others ("Alt Female NPC pack" as Seperate pack, i will likely add later to the sorted pack at it's Root of the folder structure)
I've always taken the Pirate Crossbower and one Zombie (ID 200) to be female, though it can be a little hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom