Biomes & Nature Slime Biome (Not Finished)

How do you like the idea?

• Loved It

• Really Liked It

• Liked It

• Fine

• Didn't Like It

• Really Didn't Like It

• Hated It

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Slime Biome is a biome underground, made out of Slime Stone**, Slime Blocks and can be in different colors. The colors are Blue (if the world has corruption,) Pink (If the world has Crimson,) and Green (If slime stone is sprayed with Purification Powder or Green Solution.) The only enemies that are in the Slime Biome are slimes, and if a slime matches the color a Slime Block is, they can swim in it, gaining speed, while small particles come out of the slime blocks.** It would be located only underground, and could only be located to the surface with Colorful Solution.**
Thanks for reading this! If you want to, vote for this idea in the poll above! In the next update to this, you can change the vote. Bye! :)
**Just a suggestion, not currently in game

Last edited by a moderator:
@*GROUNDING_INTESNIFIES*, you can edit your post to fix typos, posting again is not the appropriate solution to that. If you need to make changes to the poll or title, you can report the thread to a moderator to fix for you. :)

Honestly no slimes are threats. Even the ones with higher stats (which... is basically the rainbow slime) have such basic ai that it's just a question of shooting them a few times.

I really don't see why a slime biome would be more interesting. As it is, nobody really has a need for gel or slime blocks- it's not worth anything, its only real use past pre-HM is in flamethrowers and asphalt and even then, one can just use a slime statue.

I think it would be fun to eliminate all slime biomes and get rid of all slimes, get rid of slime rain and king slime. Even if they are easy to kill that doesn't mean they can't be annoying.

Also, slime biome's own truffle could be fun.

I made a slime biome mod and never realized you gave a similar suggestion. Sorry, you will get a mention.

Back
Top Bottom