Biomes & Nature Slime Caverns! New underground mini biomes!

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
I mean, I could make this a mod or into my mod.
Hey, thanks for showing interest in my suggestion! However, I think I would like to hold off on giving my suggestions to mods at the moment, as I am planning one myself at the moment, so I think I want to hold onto this for right now. Thanks for the support though!

Also, I'm gonna have to revamp this thread soon with better sprites and details.

Hey, thanks for showing interest in my suggestion! However, I think I would like to hold off on giving my suggestions to mods at the moment, as I am planning one myself at the moment, so I think I want to hold onto this for right now. Thanks for the support though!

Also, I'm gonna have to revamp this thread soon with better sprites and details.

Sounds good! If you need coding help i'm here to help!
(We used to work together on Anthem so, feel free to message me!)

Oh hey, guys? how DO you sprite? I am working on a mod/suggestion and I need sprites quick...Can you guys suggest something?

Мне очень нравится идея с слизнями):joy::pinky:
Но я думаю, что слизняки-зомби выглядят не очень хорошо, поскольку зомби появляются только на поверхности.
Хм ... У меня была идея о новом грибном слизне, который появляется в грибном биоме. Хотя это не по теме ....

Back
Top Bottom