Hardmode
Tango_Tick1.png

Placeholder.

Wizard_Slime.png WIZARD SLIME Wizard_Slime.png
Health: 750

Defense: 57
Contact Damage: 75
Projectile Damage: 45
Spawns underground very rarely, teleports after shooting three bolts at player or when damaged
Drops: 10
Gold_Coin.png
, 1-20
Gel.png

Bonuses:
Tango_Cross1.png

Pre-Hardmode
Tango_Cross1.png

Hardmode
Tango_Tick1.png

Irislime.png IRISLIME Irislime.png
Miniboss
Health: 1750
Defense: 81
Contact Damage: 120
Laser Damage: Up to 150
Has a 1/500 chance to spawn on the surface, 1/250 to spawn underground, charges a pink laser and fires it similar to the Moon Lord's laser
The less health the Irislime has, the faster and more damage the laser does
Drops: 10-20
Gold_Coin.png
, 10-100
Gel.png

Bonuses:
Tango_Cross1.png

Pre-Hardmode
Tango_Cross1.png

Hardmode
Tango_Tick1.png

Last edited:
I think this may me lacking structure compared to what I'd like to see. I mean for instance... in post hard mode raining slime brings on a new invasion instead of the weak boss we've outgrown. Fighting all of these special slimes seems fitting there and perhaps make it so that these special ones can be encountered a few days after each time it does rain slime.

That reminds me; a slime rain summoning items seems fitting here? The reason for not wanting these to spawn all the time is because we want to control spawn to a degree to help us when collecting items, plus it does seem fitting that changes last a few days after the entire frickin' sky rains countless mobs. The game never really acknowledges that.

All the way support! I can already see a few mechanical slimes ruining my day, in a good way and I feel sky slimes will make floating islands feel a little less bare, maybe that's just me. And the iris slime seems pretty neat. As well as the gold slime basically being a big pinky, We need a slime for every biome :dryadpassionate:

plz add cool new drops because gel and coins are just boring
also could you do hallowed slimes and mushroom slimes
totally agree with the idea but some of them need new drops

plz add cool new drops because gel and coins are just boring
also could you do hallowed slimes and mushroom slimes
totally agree with the idea but some of them need new drops

Forgot about this thread :happy:, will work on this thread as time goes.

And to the person who mentioned Wings for the Sky Slime, will do!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439419350,1439419300][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think this may me lacking structure compared to what I'd like to see. I mean for instance... in post hard mode raining slime brings on a new invasion instead of the weak boss we've outgrown. Fighting all of these special slimes seems fitting there and perhaps make it so that these special ones can be encountered a few days after each time it does rain slime.

That reminds me; a slime rain summoning items seems fitting here? The reason for not wanting these to spawn all the time is because we want to control spawn to a degree to help us when collecting items, plus it does seem fitting that changes last a few days after the entire frickin' sky rains countless mobs. The game never really acknowledges that.

I'll make a Hardmode slime Boss. Suggest what it should do, and I'll try to do it. :)

It's an okay idea but it's not needed in my opinion and wouldn't change much at all.

Slightly off topic but Amorphous+ Is a great slime game.

I love this! A few suggestions though:

-Sky Slime should be called Harpy Slime, have harpy wings, and drop feathers. In Hardmode there could be a version called the Angelic Slime, which is gold and has Angel Wings.
-Irislime should look like either a Corrupted Slime, Crimslime or Green Slime that has a demon eye or Wandering Eye trapped inside of it.
-Irislime should also have some unique drops.

I agree, with the miniboss and all, but I don't like the Gold Slime, like, 12 gold max? The Pinky's already rare, why do we need a Gold Slime? The Pinky drops less gold but the pink gel is useful.

I prefer Sticky Bombs over Bouncy bombs.

Every time i use them they bounce into me.

Irislime should drop pink gel, imho.

Also, Dripplers are a floating enemy in PC blood moons.

Otherwise, support!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439487660,1439487553][/DOUBLEPOST]
I prefer Sticky Bombs over Bouncy bombs.

Every time i use them they bounce into me.

Irislime should drop pink gel, imho.

Also, Dripplers are a floating enemy in PC blood moons.

Otherwise, support!
Maybe a potion slime that doesnt drop anything, but instead runs away and heals you when you touch it?

How about a dirt slime? They'd spawn a few blocks underground, and spring out when you get close. They'd look like dirt with some grass and a flower on top. They'd replace some of green slime's spawns after King Slime has been defeated.

All the way support! I can already see a few mechanical slimes ruining my day, in a good way and I feel sky slimes will make floating islands feel a little less bare, maybe that's just me. And the iris slime seems pretty neat. As well as the gold slime basically being a big pinky, We need a slime for every biome :dryadpassionate:
Agreed about the floating islands seeming bare. When im on one i built a rope to, im bored for 20-30 seconds until wyverns swarm me.

Back
Top Bottom