Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Terraria Version: 1.4.0.2
Operating System: PC/Windows 10
Single vs Multiplayer: I was playing in single player. I do not know if it happens in multiplayer
Controls Used: Keyboard and mouse (If that is what you mean by controls used)

I took a clip of the slime phasing through the walls. It's .mp4. Yet I cannot upload it? Inserting a video with the file or media with the file both give me the same error, the video saying "We ran into a problem" and the media option saying "That is not supported". Please reply to this thread with instructions on how I can link this video, then I will update the post. (Also attaching a file makes it say that it is too big)

I saw this too briefly once, in the underground layer, I saw a slime shifting through a wall. I've also seen it happen with the spiders. I placed a wall 1 layer thick, and used my hammer to destroy their background wall. As they hit the now wall-less section, they dropped off, but since they were now partly in the wall, they "phased" through it.

That's basically what happened to me. The slime was in a small corner, like under a one-block gap, and my finch staff minion knocked it into the wall. It kept going until it hit a pocket of air in the ground and there it bounced around. Lol

This has always been a thing. I make some extensive tunnel systems, and I make the floor/room two tiles thick to help keep enemies from clipping into the tunnels, lol.

Oh, guess it's either an old bug or an implemented feature quality of life add-on for 1.4 xD

This is actually an old bug that started happening in 1.3, 5 years ago.

We were never quite able to track down the issue, and its been logged in our system for a very long time. We are worried that attempts to fix it might negatively impact hoiking.

I won't mark this as "Working as Intended", because its not, but this is a bug that I suspect may never be fixed.

• Wow
Reactions: BDS
Back
Top Bottom