Weapons & Equip Slime Rain summoning item

Neopolitan

Steampunker
Since Slime Rain becomes trivial to defeat after EoC, I propose an item that could be used to summon it. (King Slime would still have his own item and would not spawn during player - summoned Slime Rain.) One idea I have for would be the Slimy Tribute. It is crafted with twenty stone blocks, one hundred fifty gel, and a five souls of light.

As usual, don't be afraid to post constructive criticism and such!

hmm I don't know how I feel about this as there are no unique monsters for the slime rain. the events main purpose is to naturally summon king slime so such a summoning item would sort of conflict with the slime crown

hmm I don't know how I feel about this as there are no unique monsters for the slime rain. the events main purpose is to naturally summon king slime so such a summoning item would sort of conflict with the slime crown
The main purpose of this item would be to make the slime staff somewhat easier to obtain. And as I said, the two would be separate.

Over in the NPC forums, someone was talking about having a new Slime Girl NPC move in who sells various slimy items. In it, I suggested that she sell the player a Slimy Umbrella or a Slimy Cloud which would cause Slime Rains to occur. This NPC doesn't spawn until Slime King has be beaten once. Perhaps she'd sell this item after you've had one natural Slime Rain.

So how about that? :3c

I don't see any reason this should require souls to craft, or why the crown can't simply summon the event instead.

As it stands I can't see any reason to summon a slime rain event other them the hopes of finding a pinky. Any slime drops can be obtained by using the slime statues in a mob grinder, not counting all the junk they have started eating.

Back
Top Bottom