Switch Slime Saddle

Stripedkitty

Terrarian
sorry if this sounds stupid but has anyone else have problems using the slime saddle? whenever I jump on the mobs head It just acts as if I ran into the mob and I take damage myself

Yeah the only way I’ve been able to hit them is if I run at them while on it and eventually I’ll do dmg but I always loved this mount on pc

sorry if this sounds stupid but has anyone else have problems using the slime saddle? whenever I jump on the mobs head It just acts as if I ran into the mob and I take damage myself
There's something wrong with the hitbox as i can sometimes hurt small enemies
Hi there @Stripedkitty and @XxxMLG420blazit, thanks for sharing this info, and welcome to the forums. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven’t heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now.

Hi there @Stripedkitty and @XxxMLG420blazit, thanks for sharing this info, and welcome to the forums. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven’t heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now.

I sent a report in and I’m so glad I decided to check out the forums before I stopped playing a few days ago I had made some target dummies to practice my slime saddle it’s how I learned it wasn’t working since you can’t seem to jump on them at all in my frustration I destroyed the dummies best decision of my life I really love this game so glad it’s on the switch

So since the patch the slime saddle does seem to work on normal mobs which I love btw but doesn’t work on training dummy’s I wonder if that is intentional to stop the invulnerability exploit

Back
Top Bottom