Console Slime trapped in chest?

Zombehunter

Terrarian
Has anyone been followed by a chest that needs a dungeon key to open? I opened it and this slime named sage that I can pet came out. Literally no info on it anywhere. Has a top hat and mustache. Some reason can't post a photo here

Has anyone been followed by a chest that needs a dungeon key to open? I opened it and this slime named sage that I can pet came out. Literally no info on it anywhere. Has a top hat and mustache. Some reason can't post a photo here. Sage the elder slime showed up in my base afterwards

same here! got stanford the elder slime and when i searched found absolutely nothing! your post is the oly thing i found and seeing as it's posted from today i believe it is something brand new!

Its one the new slime town pets. Each one has a unique way of getting it. Iirc they haven't all been discovered yet

Has anyone been followed by a chest that needs a dungeon key to open? I opened it and this slime named sage that I can pet came out. Literally no info on it anywhere. Has a top hat and mustache. Some reason can't post a photo here
If you haven’t already, you’ll want to read through the announcement post and changelog for more info on the update. :) The “New Additions” section in the announcement thread does show the cute new town slimes. Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

My friend is telling me that I am schitzophrenic and that I am lying I tried telling him what you guys said but he's saying we're all lunes bc as soon as he teleported to me neither of us had a dungeon key and it turned into sir slushington the lll.

Back
Top Bottom