tModLoader Slimeanum MOD

So... what sprite do you want?? :D
[doublepost=1505041891,1505041509][/doublepost]Oh.. and here is a another sprite!!!
It shoot projectiles, isn’t?

Attachments

• ItemVolunteer2.png
    ItemVolunteer2.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 286
I am no sprite expert but recoloring an existing sprite doesn't mean you made it
I was actually said I edited it, but I can’t make a formal sentence becasue I not great at English (sometimes?) Gotta use Google Translator hahah. I didn’t say I made it.....

Again,you didn't edit it nor you created something new.It's forbidden to use stolen sprites
I am so sorry, I I said earlier in this mod’s first thread, I am not good at making sprites... I am so sorry, sorry.... :) :) :) (peace)

Again,you didn't edit it nor you created something new.It's forbidden to use stolen sprites

But also.. I will try my best to makes sprites independently...
[doublepost=1505043661,1505043535][/doublepost]
There are many topics around this forum + you can watch videos before calling yourself a spriter
I am not a spriter, I just actually made a sprite for this mod becasue I LOVE SLIMES!!

And Mr. Promethean Knight added me as a dev.. I am not requested Promethean Knight...

But also.. I will try my best to makes sprites independently...
[doublepost=1505043661,1505043535][/doublepost]
I am not a spriter, I just actually made a sprite for this mod becasue I LOVE SLIMES!!

And Mr. Promethean Knight added me as a dev.. I am not requested Promethean Knight...
Well I don't want to waste my time anymore,keep recoloring vanilla content

If you are not a spriter/don't know how to make original sprites, then perhaps you shouldn't offer your services to others as a spriter.

Simply recoloring or very slightly modifying a sprite from the original vanilla game isn't 'making a sprite'. Posting a recolored vanilla sprite without acknowledging that you've done so is bound to draw notice and criticism.

And simply recoloring or very slightly modifying a sprite that someone else in the community made is considered plagiarism and is very strongly prohibited, unless you can show that you asked permission beforehand and give credit to the original creator.

People in this community are very observant and keen-eyed when it comes to such things, and are very protective of the original work of themselves and others. Just some cautionary advice.

I cant offer sprites (not really gifted at that at all), but i can offer ideas for new slimes possibly? Im full of ideas that i cant make real myself xD

Are there gonna be crimson and corrupt versions of gastropods? That might be cool.

Also, I'm a good artist, but I don't know how spriting works. I could learn if you want. I would be happy to help, this mod looks cool

DO NOT ADD A BIOME, I have been making a slime biome mod
[doublepost=1505723835,1505723660][/doublepost]
20170918013602_1.jpg
20170918013610_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom