Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Over about 10 hours of gameplay I've noticed 3 or 4 slimes that were stuck a few blocks below the ground. They were invulnerable to damage and were sliding horizontally through the ground. I was able to get them out by mining the blocks they were stuck in.
I'm not sure what caused this, it might be a spawning bug or they spawned in a way that got them hoiked into the ground.

Capture 2020-05-17 16_16_21.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums MasterMage8!
Slimes getting stuck in blocks like that is a known issue. Please see Leinfor's post here for confirmation: **REPORTED** - Slime bug
As fixing it might break hoiking, it may not be patched.

I've seen this maybe 10 times so far, and I've played some 30-ish hours. Some slimes appear to spawn inside the ground, either partially or fully, or they get stuck there somehow after first spawning properly. I mostly assume it's the former, though. A few times it's been possible to hit them if they are partially stuck in the ground, and then they can get bumped further into the ground, meaning I can't hit them again.

Doesn't appear to cause any real issues, but as this is the only bug I can say I have come across so far, it made sense to write about it here I thought.

Probably doesn't impact on the bug, but I'm on Linux Mint 19.3, with a GOG version of the game.

Back
Top Bottom