Map-Puzzle Slimeventure - A puzzle map featuring the Slime Mount!

Tutajkk

Terrarian
Slimeventure is a short puzzle map, which solely focuses on using the Slime Mount. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.
To play the map, download the file from the bottom of this post and move it to your maps folder, which should be Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds.
Both singleplayer and two player versions are available. Some puzzles are different in the different versions, so play them both!

Rules:
-Create a softcore character, then trash your copper starting items after you enter the map.
-Once you get the Slime Mount, do not get off of it! Always stay on it, the map is designed around riding the Slime. If you die, get on it as soon as you respawn.
-Do not use any items dropped by enemies, do not buy anything from NPCs

Tips:
-You can put the Slimy Saddle in the mount slot, and then summon it with R.
-Some puzzles can be significantly easier by using Smart Cursor (CTRL by default)
-Make sure to activate every bed checkpoint. Also, don't click them twice, since that removes the point, which makes you respawn at the start.
-It's up to you if you want to use the smart cursor or checkpoints. If you want to make the map even harder, don't equip the Lucky Horseshoe either!
-Some form of voice communication is recommended for multiplayer.

Attachments

• Slimeventure.wld
    98.9 KB · Views: 339
  • Slimeventure_2P.wld
    113.5 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
I played this with a friend, It was really fun, but we couldn't figure out the final puzzle...

Glad you had fun, but which puzzle do you mean you couldn't solve? Nothing should be too hard to figure out, unless some mechanic just didn't work.

Glad you had fun, but which puzzle do you mean you couldn't solve? Nothing should be too hard to figure out, unless some mechanic just didn't work.
We couldn't figure out how to get through the platforms with dummies on them. We tried bouncing on them and sneaking the other person past while we were doing it, but holding down to go through the platforms just bounces you up.

That was actually a huge oversight and it really was unsolveable. I modified that last part a bit after the final playtesting, and somehow didn't notice that part was broken when I tested it myself. Thank you for commenting and letting me know, I updated the file now.

20200325101518_1.jpg

I know how to do this part but for some reason I can't flip all 3 switches. (Note: I am using only a slime mount) (Edit: I just did it :D)

Back
Top Bottom