Game Mechanics Slot for minions

JollyBreloom

Terrarian
A slot for minions is necessary. The game can count up your total minions and when you equip the summon weapon it gives you the amount of minions you should have. Also, who else doesn't want to dye their stardust dragon? This post was an idea from my friend who loves the summoner class so all credit goes to him.

I think it's a good idea. I know summon weapons are still weapons, but it'd be nice to see a dyed minion.

To be honest, I use the stardust dragon more like a pet than anything. So this would be a cool addition to the game.
Also, putting the summon weapon in the pet slot should summon a "pet" version of that minion.

I also use minions more as pets than as attackers. It'd be nice to dye them and auto-summon them. Just one slot is enough, and when the world is loaded or player respawns, one instance of that minion can be summoned. After all, any player can summon one minion and Summoners (I have such a character) can still summon more minions after.

but it'd be nice to see a dyed minion.
You should see the Stardust Dragon during a Blood Moon. Its blue colour is affected by shading. Very cool! It'd be nice to replicate such an effect with dye. :)

I think this would be a bit weird, as summoners need to actively use their staffs. No support.

Back
Top Bottom