Other Small but nice addition to building in Terraria 1.3.5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for the positive feedback!
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Good idea I guess? It's a pretty redundant suggestion but ok.

-snip-

Good idea I guess? It's a pretty redundant suggestion but ok.
1.) Why did you choose to quote my second comment to this thread?
2.) In what way is this suggestion redundant? It's a suggestion about implementing upside-down half blocks.
Also, that image was not necessary, at all.
I may be reading this wrong, but the way you wrote your feed-back sounded a bit rude.

1.) Why did you choose to quote my second comment to this thread?
2.) In what way is this suggestion redundant? It's a suggestion about implementing upside-down half blocks.
Also, that image was not necessary, at all.
I may be reading this wrong, but the way you wrote your feed-back sounded a bit rude.

No one actually gave any feedback to the thread?

Anyways, it's redundant because similar threads have been suggested before. (at least from what i can remember)

No one actually gave any feedback to the thread?

Anyways, it's redundant because similar threads have been suggested before. (at least from what i can remember)
1.) People liked the thread, that is feedback enough in my eyes. It shows that people support the thread.
2.) I was not aware of this, even if it is redundant, the multiple posts of this thread show how much this suggestion is wanted. It doesn't hurt to convey the point to the developers that we want this feature implemented!

The aspect of building in this game is pretty boring anyway. Besides pixel art (which is awesome), base building in 2D needs smaller blocks too expand a bit

The aspect of building in this game is pretty boring anyway. Besides pixel art (which is awesome), base building in 2D needs smaller blocks too expand a bit
I don't think the building in this game is boring at all! I'm just advocating for some more building features, there is always room for expansion!

Similar suggestions are fine. Duplicate suggestions are fine, as long as there are differences and variety in how the suggestion is implemented. However, this duplicate suggestion is too general and does not have any unique aspects to it to differentiate it from the other suggestions about upside down slopes. Because of that, his thread is closed and more discussion about it can be taken to this suggestion: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-hammer-slope-toggle.44957/

Do not post duplicate suggestions. The forum has a working search feature and the community staff request that it be utilized. There is nothing wrong with similar suggestions that have their own unique take on a base idea, but simple and/or highly focused suggestions such as a popular type of new boss or a nerf to a well known weapon are unlikely to have multiple, unique avenues to support more than a single suggestion thread and these sort of redundant suggestions will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom