Small Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgasm

Santa Claus
I'll make this short and to the point. 1.3 comes out tomorrow (Huzzah!) and I have 5 leftover copies from the old Christmas Giveaway that I wanted to hand out to those who still have yet to experience this amazing game. Really wish I could give more, but that sadly isn't an option at the moment. It is first come first serve, you must have a steam account, and you must add it to your library of games when I gift it. If you want a copy for a friend, they must be the one I send it to.

So, that's it. Leave your steam name below. Happy hunting everyone.

My friend would love one of these. His Steam Id is
DragonVodka
His username is
Beam Me Up Jesus

Last edited:
Enstrale and Rebirthalpha's friends both received their copies. Ogmi and Toris, sent you both messages, check your inbox please.

me want a copy of terraria,please i want pla 1.3 :( my steam id:victorles1 or Victorles

Last edited:
Victorles, still waiting on a response from Toris, but if he does not answer by the time I get back from wherk tomorrow morning (about 12ish hours from now) I'll send you a message.

As always I'm too late :sigh:
If there's any chance you still have a copy, my friend would like to play with me: Levi-San

Also: Thanks for doing this, you are great!

@Gorgasm I already have a copy of Terraria, but I think its very cool that you are giving your spare copies away to help others play.

So in return, I've had a look and found a spare copy of AntiChamber or Super Meat Boy for steam that I would happily gift to you in return! [If you don't have them already!]

Sorry Victorles, but he did get in contact with me. I have no more copies everyone (apologies to Ingolf and RMreX), wish I could have gifted out more of them. Or take back the ones from people I gifted to during the winter holidays (randomly checked all their accounts yesterday, half of them never even launched the game :merchantcry:) and give those away.

@JazzyZee Thank you kindly for the offer, it is very appreciated, but I do have both of them already. They are both phenomenal games and hopefully you have a friend who you can gift them to though.

@Loki I know you and the team are super duper busy today, but if you get a spare moment to lock the thread I would be grateful.

*raises his beer* TO 1.3! HUZZAH!

Sorry Victorles, but he did get in contact with me. I have no more copies everyone (apologies to Ingolf and RMreX), wish I could have gifted out more of them. Or take back the ones from people I gifted to during the winter holidays (randomly checked all their accounts yesterday, half of them never even launched the game :merchantcry:) and give those away.

@JazzyZee Thank you kindly for the offer, it is very appreciated, but I do have both of them already. They are both phenomenal games and hopefully you have a friend who you can gift them to though.

@Loki I know you and the team are super duper busy today, but if you get a spare moment to lock the thread I would be grateful.

*raises his beer* TO 1.3! HUZZAH!
aww :( no 1.3 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom