Console Small Guide For Frost Moon (Melee) CONSOLE

DarkWiz17

Spazmatism
Here is a small guide to beating the Frost Moon event, record being something like Wave 13 or something (accessory and weapon prefixes in italics)

Armor:

Beetle Helmet, Beetle Scale Mail, and Beetle Leggings.

I used Scale Mail because it provides a boost depending on how many enemies you hit, and since it is a Moon there are many enemies for you to hit.

Weapons:
Godly Flairon and Legendary The Horsman's Blade.

I used the Flairon because it has immense DPS and I used the Horsman's Blade occasionally to just get the Moon going faster; the Flairon is fast, but the Blade makes it go a bit faster.

Accessories:
(Menacing on all accessories)Star Veil, Warrior's Emblem, Ankh Shield, Frostspark Boots, Fishron Wings.

I used the Veil in case I ever get hit to be able to run away. I used the Warrior's Emblem to increase damage output. I used Ankh Charm because I was being lazy, but this can be substituted for anything. I used Frostspark Boots to increase my speed and flight speed. I used Fishron Wings so I can fly really high.

Potions:
If you are good at dodging like me you can get by without potions. Although if you can't dodge, I reccomend Wrath, Thorns, and Inferno potions.

Let me know if you need help.

Last edited:
Further testing indicates that Menacing is better then Lucky. Also I used a Lucky Eye of the Golem instead of an Ankh Shield and forgot that I will take knockback; this was also a factor.

Even further testing indicates that standing on a platform high in the air (in an Ice Queen wave) and holding the trigger and firing down, the bubbles will group and deal major damage if an Ice Queen comes from right under you. You should also use a food item (haven't tested a Sake or something similar that lowers defense but in turn ups melee ability.)

I assume if you use a Sake or something similar you have to put warding on your accessories or you will die easily. Or just wear a Beetle Shell instead of Beetle Scale Mail.

I presume you could also use Titan armor, but since this is relatively hard to obtain, I won't be testing this for quite a while.

I have done the Frost Moon with Titan Armor. The only con is that the armor doesn't have the Beetle buff that the other one has that increases damage and speed.

I tested it out with the Avenger Emblem instead of the Star Veil, and I was rapidly taking damage. You NEED the Star Veil unless you are good at dodging; VERY good.

Back
Top Bottom