Small House

NotaVoltorb

Steampunker
I have decided to start making homes and whatnot in Terraria. I am not too fantastic at it but I will improve over time. Please feel free to criticize the House and tell me how to improve it. :happy:

105600_2014-11-26_00002.png

Overall very nice, but I see a handful of minor things that would bug me.

1. It looks really top-heavy. Try making the wall and and especially the supports on the right a bit beefier.
2. Extend the middle floor slightly, so the stairs aren't overlapping the bookcase.
3. The lighting looks really really yellow. Maybe you can add other light sources to cancel it out, or use a wall that isn't as obvious about it.

Maybe you could add some more detail or supports in the attic too, since that seems a little bit empty.

Overall very nice, but I see a handful of minor things that would bug me.

1. It looks really top-heavy. Try making the wall and and especially the supports on the right a bit beefier.
2. Extend the middle floor slightly, so the stairs aren't overlapping the bookcase.
3. The lighting looks really really yellow. Maybe you can add other light sources to cancel it out, or use a wall that isn't as obvious about it.

Maybe you could add some more detail or supports in the attic too, since that seems a little bit empty.

Thank you Frain, I noticed it seemed a little empty also, I just didn't know what to do. But thank you for the advice. :D

Mabye make a window in the attic or some more windows in the house, kinda feels a liitle to bit shut off from nature.

Overall it's AWESOME

Opinion:
looks really nice and peacefull, you can add more stuff in those big open areas like the attic play whit the tile, walls, colors and the actuator you will find really cool convinations to do a great scenary.
also you can add a garden back to the house maybe a mini pond or something. :)
you can easily become a great builder!

Opinion:
looks really nice and peacefull, you can add more stuff in those big open areas like the attic play whit the tile, walls, colors and the actuator you will find really cool convinations to do a great scenary.
also you can add a garden back to the house maybe a mini pond or something. :)
you can easily become a great builder!
Thanks for the suggestions. I will take them into consideration :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417238537][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you don't mind being attacked by Ice Golems then sure xD

I have the same criticism as every body else, add more detail to the attic. I think that it's a little too big. Fill up the rest of the roof and leave a little square or shape you want to be the attic, also add some more detail to it, like cobwebs, books and paintings.

now am looking it again am really excited i wanna see more of ur creations please upload more or if u have a library or something post me the link:p

You should segment off different rooms with different walls going vertically and horizontally. The roof looks really heavy with those stone slabs compared to the house or even for an stone house. A window or two more would also brighten up the place.

I dont understand why all want more windows...i think it's perfect as it is and we would like to see more u have very atural style and u inspired some of us and the mushroom biome its really good i like its out in the sun but i prefer houses, streets, castles and tree houses also really awesome, am trying to build a village but the biome dont really help me with all these up and down but i think i will manage to upload something good

Back
Top Bottom