Weapons & Equip Small Suggestion Saturday: Biome Effect Accessories!

Do you liek?

• Yos

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Needs Work (Please Specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
As we know, there is currently no way for the player to be resistant to Cursed Inferno and Ichor, two of the primary debuffs found in Hardmode. To counter this, I propose two accessories that can be obtained after the defeat of all 3 mechanical bosses. I propose to you, the Corroded Lungs and the Sticker Sac!

Corroded Lungs.png
Sticker Sac.png

The Corroded Lungs are dropped by Clingers in the underground corruption and the Sticker Sac is dropped by Ichor Stickers in the underground crimson, with each having a 2% drop rate. While these are equipped, the player is unable to receive either the Cursed Inferno or Ichor debuffs, making exploring their respective biomes much more convenient. This could also prove useful in certain PvP situations to avoid debuffs from other players.

Thank you for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
These weapons are too overpowered, and redundant when other items already exist to do the same thing (flasks, bullets, arrows, spells, etc)

Thread has been updated! This update includes new sprites and a rehash of how the accessories function. This is also the first of my old suggestions to be officially revamped, and there will be more coming in the future as well, so stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom