Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: Flying Fish Staff!

Ye?

• Ye!!!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Ye.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • NO.

• Ye, but dis could be better/changed:_____.

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So, we all know the summoner class. That one cool class that can’t really be used until later on. However, I have come up with an idea to possible fill in some of the gaps. Introducing: the Flying Fish Staff!

1F1B9D77-FFFE-45D3-99C1-2A5293D5A031.png

This weapon can be dropped by Flying Fish at a 1% (1/100) chance. It uses 20 mana to summon a Flying Fish minion (
258ED135-3638-430C-8D36-87EB9D265A89.png
) that flies around you and does 6 damage. Even though the Slime Staff does more damage than this one does, this could be a good early alternative with its good drop rate and flying abilities.

Anyways, thanks for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
This item would be one of the steps to help the summoners in the beginnings of pre-hardmode. Another mendment that should take place is that the Slime Staff should be made more commonly available, the rarity of the Slime Staff makes early summoner a joke. Summoners don't want more options, they NEED more options.

The item you proposed could remedy that slightly, but they should be both be able to obtained without much strife, to make the summoner viable early on. (Along with an early armor set, maybe, but they don't need it as much.)

Back
Top Bottom