Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: More Skeleton Caster Drops!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So, we all know Tim and the Rune Wizard. They drop some cool gear, but don't you ever wish that you could use their attacks? I present to you two new weapons: the Wrath of Tim and the Runic Inscription!

Tim's Wrath.png

The Wrath of Tim is a new spell tome that has a 100% drop chance from Tim. It uses 15 mana to launch 3 Chaos Balls that do 20 damage. These projectiles will home in on enemies. This damage can be increased by 5 when wearing the Wizard Hat.

Runic Inscription.png

The Runic Inscription is a new magic weapon that has a 100% drop chance from the Rune Wizard. It uses 17 mana to cast eight Rune Wizard projectiles that do 45 damage. This damage can be increased by 5 when wearing the Rune Hat, and by another 5 when wearing the Rune Robe.

Thank you for reading my suggestion! Please let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
I've seen about 3 Rune Wizards ever, in my 1000+ hours. These drop rates would need to be substantially increased for these items to be worth adding. Also I wouldn't recommend adding damage based on a vanity set.

I've seen about 3 Rune Wizards ever, in my 1000+ hours. These drop rates would need to be substantially increased for these items to be worth adding. Also I wouldn't recommend adding damage based on a vanity set.
Thanks for the feedback! I will update my thread accordingly.

Idk but sorry for browsing your suggestions lately lol. But support and how about 50% droprate for both items ? It is rare to find these enemies like the Nymph.
Ok, I’ll change the drop rates. (Also, I love people browsing and replying to my suggestions, so your good!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom