Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: The Etherian Blessing!

Want it?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Needs work!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
Welcome back to Small Suggestion Saturday!

So we all know that Betsy drops a treasure bag in expert mode (
Treasure_Bag_%28Betsy%29.png
), but there’s no exclusive drop from it. To solve this, I present a new accessory: the Etherian Blessing!

Etherian Blessing.png

The Etherian Blessing has a 100% drop rate from Betsy’s Treasure Bag in Expert Mode. When equipped, it allows Etherian Mana to exist outside of Old One’s Army, but only in the player with the Blessing’s inventory and Defender’s Forge. Enemies also have a 1/5 chance to drop Etherian Mana when killed by Tavernkeep sentries. This, however, would double the Etherian Mana cost for summoning Tavernkeep sentries outside of Old One’s Army. (You could still summon 1 for free, however.) It also gives a 10% damage boost to Tavernkeep sentries.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Please let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
Although this seems interesting, I feel like it should apply more to stuff outside the army, similar to Betsy's other drops. Seeing as Betsy is the final boss of the army, and you are unlikely to do it very much after fighting her a few times, I think it ought to be something a bit more powerful, like a dragon mount that can fly and breathe fire. This does seem like something that would fit the Dark Mage, though.

Although this seems interesting, I feel like it should apply more to stuff outside the army, similar to Betsy's other drops. Seeing as Betsy is the final boss of the army, and you are unlikely to do it very much after fighting her a few times, I think it ought to be something a bit more powerful, like a dragon mount that can fly and breathe fire. This does seem like something that would fit the Dark Mage, though.
I was actually thinking about a possible mount for the drop, but I thought that Fishron already has that covered and I thought it would be cool to have a way to use the Tavernkeep’s staffs after you’re done with the event without limit. I might add a tiny bit more to it though. Thanks for the feedback.

What's "exclusive drop"?

Using a relatively slowly farmable resource doesn't quite sound "without limit". Sounds like a consumable, thrown-like mechanic. Farm ton of something then use it all up to wreak havoc in a limited time/space frame.

Back
Top Bottom