Votes: 4 9.8%
  • IMPROVE!!!!!!! (Specify plz.)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Nice simple suggestion. When you're holding an umbrella and an Angry Nimbus flies over your head, the rain won't damage you. This could be useful while traveling during a rainstorm or just to get rid of the nuisance, albeit being unable to damage it.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Witness my Umbrella as it blocks the Martian Saucer's Death Ray! Muhahahahahaha! I am invincible!
[Player was sliced in half by Green Slime]
Now I just need to work on defences for my footsies.

I feel like you should take this further: Umbrella can block any projectile from above the player. No effect on contact damage or damages from projectiles from the sides or bottom. Extending what @sharkman0101 said, Umbrella Hat has the same effect, but covers a smaller angle from above.

Witness my Umbrella as it blocks the Martian Saucer's Death Ray! Muhahahahahaha! I am invincible!
[Player was sliced in half by Green Slime]
Now I just need to work on defences for my footsies.

I feel like you should take this further: Umbrella can block any projectile from above the player. No effect on contact damage or damages from projectiles from the sides or bottom. Extending what @sharkman0101 said, Umbrella Hat has the same effect, but covers a smaller angle from above.
Too OP.
How about a Shell Umbrella made from an Umbrella and a Turtle Shell with that effect?

funny how the umbrella doesn't do anything against the one enemy centred around rain
this should also extend to the eyebrella, umbrella hat, tragic umbrella, and anything else umbrella related

I thought that this is pretty obvious, and thought that this use was scrapped for a reason, when i firstly encountered those clouds.
Turns out no
This should be added!!!

Back
Top Bottom