• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: Villain Vanity Set!

Want it??

• Yerp!

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • HmMm... Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs the improves (specify please.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ha NOPE

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
So, as most of us know by now, Stefan Karl Stefansson (AKA Robbie Rotten) passed away recently. I decided to make a little suggestion to commemorate him. I introduce to you, the Villain vanity set!

Villain Set.png
(This was actually really hard to get the colors right.)

The Villain set has a 1/28 drop chance fro treasure bags during halloween. It consists of two pieces: the Villain Shirt (
Villain Shirt.png
) and Villain Pants (
Villain Pants.png
). Tooltip, "We are number one!" I think this would be a fun little vanity set to have and a good way to commemorate a good person.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Max04

Official Terrarian
Hey, I saw this and it really resonated with me, if you want I could use these sprites and make it into a small tmodloader mod in your name, you can post it and everything. Also, great sprite, couldn’t have done it better myself

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Hey, I saw this and it really resonated with me, if you want I could use these sprites and make it into a small tmodloader mod in your name, you can post it and everything. Also, great sprite, couldn’t have done it better myself
Hi! Thanks for showing interest in my suggestion! I really appreciate the offer to have this in a mod, but I’m currently planning a mod of my own, and I plan on using my suggestions in it as well, including this one. I really do appreciate the offer, but I am going to have to say no. Thanks for asking though!

Max04

Official Terrarian
Hi! Thanks for showing interest in my suggestion! I really appreciate the offer to have this in a mod, but I’m currently planning a mod of my own, and I plan on using my suggestions in it as well, including this one. I really do appreciate the offer, but I am going to have to say no. Thanks for asking though!
Alrighty, just though I’d ask, if you ever need help with anything I have a small bit of knowledge of tmodloader, I can maybe help with items and such. (Only if you need/want it though, I don’t want to insert myself into other people’s work.)

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Alrighty, just though I’d ask, if you ever need help with anything I have a small bit of knowledge of tmodloader, I can maybe help with items and such. (Only if you need/want it though, I don’t want to insert myself into other people’s work.)
Thanks! I currently am not able to mod at the moment (since TModLoader doesn't support the GOG version), but I'm looking into source modding as a possibility. Thanks for the offer!

Top Bottom